2013 Kia Forte

Based on 215 Ratings for the 2010 - 2013 models.

Previous | 1 ... 40 41 42 43 | Next

Nice Surprise

By on Thursday, April 29, 2010

"I have always been one of those people that looked negatively on the Kia brand. There was something that just never appealed to me, maybe not enough brand recognition? When the Cash for Clunkers program came around, my wife and I decided it was time to look at new cars. We checked out a few popular cars, but wanted to check out the Soul as well. We went to the Kia dealership, and although the Soul was "cool", we were suprised by the styling of the Forte. It looks very sharp, and came with a ton of options for a great price. The gas mileage is great, which is great for long trips. The options are easy to use, and I am still not sure if I use them all! I do think the seats can be a bit rough on the lower back, but otherwise no complaints. Everything is within easy reach. I would definitely recommend people give the Kia a look, the Forte is very nice."

Awesome vehicle for the price

By on Wednesday, April 28, 2010

"I absolutely love this car. What are options in other makes are standard in this car. The only complaint I would have is if you arent careful and hit a bump just right, you will feel it. I also could live without the price of replacing the tires on the car. But the car hugs the curves and handles very well. It is my first sports car/2-door vehicle I have owned and I am nearly 40 years old."

By on Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Not Bad

By on Tuesday, April 06, 2010

"Rented a Forte with 776 miles on it and drove it for 3110 miles in one week through sun, rain, wind and snow. Good power--smooth on most roads--comfortable seat, but horrible headrests. I ended up switching the back headrests with the front so I could drive without feeling like my head was being forced forward. Steering wheel feels a tad small and arm rests not in the right postion for a guy of 6'. Overall performed well and got 32 MPG average, much of it at 80 MPH. Love the Sirius radio, but it cut out a lot in the rain. Fairly quiet and good suspention on rough roads. Tended to pull to the side of the sloaping freeway, but I guess that's natural. Main issue--too many blind spots and felt like I was in a capsule driving down the Vegas strip--detatched from the surrounding world due to the set-back driver seat and distant sloping windshield. Probably a good car for smaller, shorter people. I'll go back to a small SUV for visabilty and safety."

Fantastic buy!!!!!

By on Sunday, February 21, 2010

"I bought this car in Dec. '09. I looked at a Corolla, Fit, Focus & Civic before I settled on the Forte. I saved over $1400 on the comparably equipped cars. The fuel milage is amazing. 34 - 35 mpg. I travel 112 miles a day round trip and it's saving me a bundle. The car handles extremely well, especially in the snow. Lots of get up and go. Nice roomy interior with plenty of back seat room. The only ding I give the car is the front seats are a little on the hard side, but certainly acceptable. The Sirius radio, Bluetooth, ABS, traction and stability control (all standard equipment) more than make-up for the few deficiencies. I highly recommend a look if shopping for new car."

Previous | 1 ... 40 41 42 43 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Kia Forte near Honolulu. See local deals