2013 Kia Forte

Based on 206 Ratings for the 2010 - 2013 models.

Decent car especially for the money

By on Monday, July 28, 2014

Pros: "Standard features"

Cons: "Ride with the OEM tires was not that great."

"Love the standard features on the Forte Koup - shiftable automatic transmission, four-wheel ABS disc, great looks & style, good gas mileage, etc. Car has been very reliable without a single hiccup so far. I do keep maintenance up on the car as I want it to last."

Excellent small vehicle for young people!

By on Friday, July 18, 2014

Pros: "All +++++"

Cons: "Power is good, for Gas savings!"

"This is an excellent vehicle for those who have thrift in mind and yet want all the features in more expensive models. Gas economy is excellent, 27.5 in city driving, Highway driving 30 with the air on, can go to 33 without air or even better. Mechanically I have owned it for three years as good as the day I drove it out of the show room. In the city it's good and on the highway it performs well. Ride is good, sensitive steering electric power steering is very responsive. Once you go to Cruise control gas savings go up even with air on. Sound system could be a bit better but it is good. Great car mini limo for less cost. Great for young people as a starter, but you will always appreciate it's cost savings no matter what you own in the future!"

Great Handling, Poor Initial Model

By on Tuesday, July 08, 2014

Pros: "Handling, Traction, Interior"

Cons: "Reliability, Transmission Systems"

"This car is great for handling in the summer and rain months, however, don't drive in the snow, especially in Chicago. My car has had three (3) transmissions, that's right, three transmissions. The first was a leak in the sealing, causing fluid to leak at a decent rate. The second was replaced because a ground blew, and the car remained in 3rd gear, even when in park or reverse. I've had 9 tyres replaced, because the camber continues to return to a poor state. I've tried to "baby" this car, but, I've spent more in repairs after the 36,000mi/3yr warranty at intial in 2010, than I've paid for used cars at 90K miles. This one has about 57K miles on the car, and the transmission is going again. I don't even live or drive in the city, so she gets proper gear shifting. Good interior I would say."

Decent car

By on Monday, July 07, 2014

Pros: "Looks and sounds cool"

Cons: "Tires cause problems"

"Got a good deal on this car 4 years ago, and have had minor issues. The main issues I have had are the tires. They are the low profile tires, which doesn't work well on many roads (highways or pot-hole roads). It is a good car, that looks really cool, but I probably wouldn't get one again. It surprisingly has a lot of leg room inside. It's just not made for tall people because there is little head room since it's a short car."

I like the car, good performance for a smaller car

By on Monday, July 07, 2014

Pros: "Good get up and go!"

Cons: "Not a lot of leg room in the rear seats."

"I am pleased with the overall performance of my Kia Forte. I like the looks and I feel its safe for me and my family. The only thing I would change is I'd get a sun roof. I'm not totally pleased with the rear seat leg room but that's a sacrifice made by not getting the Optima! My next car will be a more fuel efficient one possibly a hybrid."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Kia Forte near Honolulu. See local deals