2012 Kia Forte

Based on 230 Ratings for the 2010 - 2013 models.

2010 KIA FORTE SX KOUP ONE GREAT CAR

By on Thursday, February 23, 2012

Pros: "You can't beat this car everything works great"

Cons: "Need more head room for the driver"

"I purchases this car new in 2010 i needed a car that was good on gas that wasn't going to cost me a fortune to buy new that i could depend on. I'm on the road a lot because of my job and i travel from state to state a great deal. I looked at a lot of new cars that were small and good on gas like the Toyota Hyb. Honda, Mazda etc. I wanted a car that ran on gas. I was talking to one of my coworkers who purchased a Kia Forte EX and he loved it we switched cars for a day and i was very suprised to see how great that car really was need less to say i went to the Kia dealer and spotted my KIA FORTE SX KOUP it was love at first sight right now i have 98,862 miles on it and i never had a problem with anything but the best thing is that i sleep good at night knowing have my Kia and you can't beat their warranty that also gives me a big piece of mind. I change the oil every 3,000 miles"

Cheap sports car

By on Saturday, January 14, 2012

Pros: "Good looking, good warranty, sporty"

Cons: "Little headroom, loud on dirt roads."

"Bought car on a whim. The SX model has a lot of things on it that make it look like a lot higher quality, for example, polished grill, fog lights, front plastics, premium 17 inch wheels, sport suspension, bigger motor ect. The car handles extrememly well, very little body roll, awesome paddle-shift transmission, good throttle response all without sacrificing fuel economy. Its looks are good too, deffinitly an eye catcher, people always comment on how nice my car is at gas stations, though I have done some modifications to it. Its a good car, enough said. The only issues I have found yet is the lack of sound deadening materials, particualarly in the wheel wells. I live where there are dirt roads, its very loud inside the car when driving on one. The wheels also stick out past the body panels so mud and dirt cover the side of the vehicle. Awesome brakes too."

Nicely Equipped and Made

By on Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Pros: "Really good price point, good mileage"

Cons: "Steering takes some getting used to"

"My only fault is the electronic steering, this is so different from other vehicles it does take some getting used to (small but significant). The vehicle accelerates great, and handles rain and light snow with no issues. Audio system is great and handles calls from my cellular phone with ease."

Love this Car.

By on Friday, August 24, 2012

Pros: "Good Size for compact, Huge Trunk! Gr8 milg."

Cons: "Can't think of any... :)"

Looks ready for a Parade!

"We had a special 'coating' pkg. put on it when we bought it. With that, we would never have to wax it, if it gets a stain anywhere in the interior and they can't remove it... they will replace the seat or carpet... or if they can't make an exact match in color... they will dye the whole cars carpet or seats or whatever to make it look perfect! We haven't had to use the extreme version because even a bit of chocolate has wiped off the cloth seat! Love having the exterior seal. I hate to wax a car! This car surpisingly has plenty of leg room for 4 and the trunk could easily haul a few bodies, lol. It is huge and has split fold down back seats that have come in handy. ONE issue we have had is the rotors rusted before we even went through the 1st pair of brake shoes. They blamed it on the area & snow, etc... I haven't ever had that issue prior with any other new vehicle. They were (at the time) the only place that made their rotors (on purpose) and so the cost was exaggerated, to say the least. Our mechanic got them through KIA and they were $200 each! But, that is the only issue we have had on this car and it is driven almost totally highway to and from work to save on gas costs. It has saved a lot in that department. Great mileage! We've even taken it cross country once or twice!?! If it wasn't for a couple of dings from parking lots and people that don't care about other's property, it would still look brand new!"

Looks ready for a Parade!

Flawless and very good milage

By on Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Pros: "Very confy, and great millage"

Cons: "slow downshift from the auto trans."

"It's very comfortable since I'm big 6' and 300 lbs. I haven't had any issues with it and usually I travel 40 miles everyday. It has all the accessories a premium brand will offer. The only thing missing is a backup camera or alert system, other than that is perfect. It has a big trunk. The only thing I'm not to happy about it is how the auto transmission is always looking for the most efficient gear and it take some time to downshift when accelerating, but thanks god for the sportshift that you can manually change gears so there is a learning curve to it."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Kia Forte near Honolulu. See local deals