2010 Kia Forte

Based on 234 Ratings for the 2010 - 2013 models.

Wouldn't think twice about buying this car again!!

By on Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, comfortable, great gas mileage"

Cons: "gas mileage seems overly sensitive to tire psi"

"This car is an awesome car for the money.. I looks great have had it for a little over 2.5 years.. I got the Koup in blue, I bought it new in 2010 at the beginning of the year.. I am always getting compliments on the color and the design of the car..I have not had a single problem with car, it runs great, gets great gas mileage, is comfortable to drive, handles very well which makes the car more fun to drive..."

2010 KIA FORTE SX KOUP ONE GREAT CAR

By on Thursday, February 23, 2012

Pros: "You can't beat this car everything works great"

Cons: "Need more head room for the driver"

"I purchases this car new in 2010 i needed a car that was good on gas that wasn't going to cost me a fortune to buy new that i could depend on. I'm on the road a lot because of my job and i travel from state to state a great deal. I looked at a lot of new cars that were small and good on gas like the Toyota Hyb. Honda, Mazda etc. I wanted a car that ran on gas. I was talking to one of my coworkers who purchased a Kia Forte EX and he loved it we switched cars for a day and i was very suprised to see how great that car really was need less to say i went to the Kia dealer and spotted my KIA FORTE SX KOUP it was love at first sight right now i have 98,862 miles on it and i never had a problem with anything but the best thing is that i sleep good at night knowing have my Kia and you can't beat their warranty that also gives me a big piece of mind. I change the oil every 3,000 miles"

Cheap sports car

By on Saturday, January 14, 2012

Pros: "Good looking, good warranty, sporty"

Cons: "Little headroom, loud on dirt roads."

"Bought car on a whim. The SX model has a lot of things on it that make it look like a lot higher quality, for example, polished grill, fog lights, front plastics, premium 17 inch wheels, sport suspension, bigger motor ect. The car handles extrememly well, very little body roll, awesome paddle-shift transmission, good throttle response all without sacrificing fuel economy. Its looks are good too, deffinitly an eye catcher, people always comment on how nice my car is at gas stations, though I have done some modifications to it. Its a good car, enough said. The only issues I have found yet is the lack of sound deadening materials, particualarly in the wheel wells. I live where there are dirt roads, its very loud inside the car when driving on one. The wheels also stick out past the body panels so mud and dirt cover the side of the vehicle. Awesome brakes too."

Great Little Car

By on Thursday, January 21, 2010

"The Forte's preformance is great and the gas mileage as well. This little car can turn on a dime. It does well in the snow and icy roads. The engine is very quiet and the stereo in it is awsome. However, the seats could be a little more comfortable and the dash is a little plain. Over all we love our Forte."

Best new car for 2010

By on Sunday, July 14, 2013

Pros: "Everything about the car"

Cons: "Factory tires"

"I bought this car brand new in august 2010, drove it off the lot with 23 miles. This is the safest car I could find in my price range with 6 airbags. The gas milege for this 5 speed is beyond my expectation's, 375-400 miles for city, 400-450 miles for city/highway and 500-550 miles for highway. The sound systems is LOUD and clear. The interior room is huge, trunk is like a spare closet. I did not like the factory tires, did not perform well in snow. I just replaced them at 35,556 miles. I now get even better gas milege with the new tires. Very well laid out car interior for the driver, main focus buttons on steering wheel. The stereo, cruise control, bluetooth can all be used with your two thumbs while driving. Kia hit a homerun with this car, and let's not forget about the factory warranty's that come with the car. 5yr/60000mi bumper to bumper, 5yr/60000mi roadside, 10yr/100000mi powertrain. I even got a 5yr/60000mi free rim and tire replacement from the dealership for road hazard. I was looking to buy from the big 3 made in USA, but they could not even come close to the standard features, factory warranty's, and the six airbags as standard equiptment."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Kia Forte near Honolulu. See local deals