2010 Kia Forte

Based on 218 Ratings for the 2010 - 2013 models.

love this car. nice for saving gas.

By on Friday, January 30, 2015

Pros: "great mpg. low maintenance. great heat and a/c"

Cons: "wind moves it around."

"great car for commuting uncomfortable on long trips. I average 32 mpg in the summer but that drops to about 28 mpg when temps get under Gets under 10. Nice features inside. unbelievable fast heat! Not much road noise for a cheap car"

Love it. Go KIA

By on Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Pros: "Very reliable, great price and fun to drive"

Cons: "no complaints"

"I have 2010 Kia Forte EX burgundy (aka Lola) paid cash for it 2months ago. I read all the reviews, I had my mechanic look at it, he said it passed all his tests. It is very fun to drive. My family loves it. Very spacious. I love the Bluetooth and extras on steering wheel. Surprised on big trunk and extra compartments. I get many compliments. Great on gas, I put $20 every 2 weeks. I drive every day, around town and out of town a few times. It drives great uphill, on bad roads and rain, no noise whatsoever. I am in Oregon and it definitely has passed all the tests here."

Good and reliable car.

By on Monday, December 22, 2014

Pros: "Good price and solid performance."

"Mine was a nice car in metallic bronze/brown. No mechanical prob. other than that of my own doing(only a couple hundred bucks). Has a bit of power and solid daily driver. Want an SX for a bit of a sportier ride. We'll see."

Nice looking, fast, but bad paint and ride.

By on Thursday, December 11, 2014

Pros: "Fast, cheap to get, nice looking."

Cons: "Bad value retention, bad suspension, bad paint."

"Car is fast but very uncomfortable ride. I got for $12,373 on 10/2014 and now, 12/2014 has a trade in value of $8,521. So, I just have a loss of $3,852.30 in just about 40 days."

Really good vehicle

By on Friday, December 05, 2014

"After 4 years and over 110K miles. Did not open the hood, even once. My "guys" at GoodYear do all the oil change, lubes and other little check ups. Changed all 4 tires once . 2 Air filters. Nothing more done to the car. Extremely economical ratio dollar/miles driven. Gas mileage (mostly highway) 36-38 mpg in winter and exceeding 40mph in summer with smooth driving. Comfort: let's say it's not Cadillac. You get what you pay for. Sound System: Again, it's not a recording studio and with windows open, sound is really not at its best. Handling: Very easy and with stick shift, there might be a slight dead "timing" between Second and Third gear. Good acceleration in 5th Gear - even uphill."

By on Friday, November 21, 2014

"This car as been great for how we use it. I've had it for over 3 years now and about 75,000 miles and have never had an issue with it. The only thing I would say is a negative is that the headrests jut forward to the point that long trips become somewhat straining on your neck. (works to flip the headrest backwards) Other than that it is at the top of its class. Good gas mileage, I average 32 mpg on a tank, 36-42 on long trips depending on the type of driving. Great value."

YUCK

By on Thursday, November 20, 2014

I don't own this car

Pros: "great air conditioning and heaters."

Cons: "Needed a lot of servicing per dept."

"I am leasing this car. I got it in December 2011 and my lease is up March 2015. This car is awful in the snow, rain, any weather that is not sunny, really. It is too small. It is very uncomfortable, especially on long trips. The tires that came with the car only lasted about 15-20,000. I had to buy new tires on a leased car.. that makes no sense to me. I am not sure if it is just the dealership I used, but maintenance was crazy. Every time I went in for an oil change, the service department found other things that "needed to be done" that cost at least $100 more than expected. I had to get a "transmission tune-up" per the service department and after it was done, the car seems to shift worse."

Super reliable, very low maintenance vehicle

By on Monday, November 03, 2014

Pros: "For the inexpensive cost, great value and ride."

Cons: "SX style not great in snow but great in AO weather"

"Bought my 2010 Forte SX brand new off the lot and have put 150,000 miles (almost all freeway) on this. I have never had to have a major repair, while keeping up on the regular scheduled maintenance as recommended by the manufacture. Due to premium, sporty type of style of the SX, tire options are limited to higher performance with low tread life styles. Have had to replace tires more than enough times in the 5 years. Handles great in regular or wet weather, however, not great in the snow for being a FWD vehicle (again, tires are the real reasons). Front seats are not the most comfortable, but the overall ride makes up for the lack of cushiony seats. Style is great and interior design is up to date, even after 5 years of newer vehicles have hit the market. It's been a great car and other than basic maintenance, my Forte has not spent any real time in the repair shop or dealership."

Like my car a lot. Just wanting a new one.

By on Monday, October 27, 2014

Pros: "Good price good on gas"

"Looking to buy a new because I like this one so well."

Loved everything about this car

By on Monday, September 29, 2014

Pros: "Great price, warranty, safety, MPG"

Cons: "Center hump in back not good with child car seats"

"Only two small complaints I had about this car. No protection from door dings/shopping carts, and seat could get uncomfortable on long trips. Other than that, I. loved. every. single. thing. about. this. car! Regularly exceeded HWY MPG. Rated city MPG on specs fairly accurate."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Kia Forte near Honolulu. See local deals