2009 Kia Borrego

Based on 73 Ratings for the 2009 models.

Reliable With No Surprises

By on Sunday, June 01, 2014

Pros: "Reliable & durable SUV"

Cons: "Rough ride"

"You know this Borrego must be a good vehicle, when the KIA mechanics pull you aside and ask if you would sell it to them! People even leave notes under the windshield wipers asking me to call them for sale! I have driven the 09 Borrego for 5 years in Northern Canada's extreme winters & summers. This vehicle starts & run well in -40 freeze, safe to drive on ice & snow covered roads, comfortable on highway trips or city errands, pulls our 7000 lb RV trailer on mountain passes with ease. The cons: the rough ride over bumps and holes, high fuel consumption in city driving. The pros: only requires regular maintenance, has never left me stranded, can pull RV travel trailer in mountains, excellent 6 speed transmission, comfortable interior, decent fuel consumption on highway trips, engine runs solid, looks like new with a bit of regular cleaning & maintenance. It is a shame that KIA doesn't open this model to North America sale. The Mojave (Borrego) is good enough for Canada if it is a hot seller in Siberia!!"

love this SUV!!!!!

By on Sunday, March 02, 2014

Pros: "ROAD TRIP SUV"

"We have owned the Lexus GX and Mercedes benz. This SUV is excellent and less upkeep. We love it."

I love this KIA! Best vehicle I have ever owned!

By on Thursday, October 10, 2013

Pros: "See above"

Cons: "Stereo could be louder/more defined sound"

"There are so many features that I get lost in this thing! The ESC (stability control) is always "on time", the comfort is top notch, the stereo is great, and the exterior "turns heads". I have been approached twice about "would I sell it", likely because I have the only Borrego in my area, and, well, Sorry- this one is a keeper! I plan on keeping this one for a lifetime. My daughter will drive this to her prom if I have my way... Leather seats (electronic up front) and I can go to Home Depot and get my goods too when I drop the two rows of seats. So happy I found this awesome amazing KIA."

LOVE THIS SUV

By on Friday, August 09, 2013

Pros: "all the luxury of luxury suv's but not the price"

Cons: "gas mileage, bumpy ride"

"I have owned 2 Borregos and love them. I have 3 children so it is the perfect size for us. I like knowing we can tow things if we need to. It is a bumpy ride, I feel it rides more like a truck. It is very sturdy and sound and I feel very safe. Over all I love this vehicle well worth the price and I wish Kia still made them."

LOVE THIS SUV

By on Friday, August 09, 2013

Pros: "all the luxury of luxury suv's but not the price"

Cons: "gas mileage, bumpy ride"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Kia Borrego near Honolulu. See local deals
See if you qualify for