2015 Jeep Wrangler Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $24,686 - $26,031.

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

Info valid for your area through 07/28/2016

10/6.5

Based on 777 Ratings for the 2007 - 2016 models.

I love it!

By on Tuesday, October 16, 2007

"Never had a jeep before and was trying to decide between a 4x4 and a convertible sports car. My son recommended this and I have been enjoying it ever since. Fun to drive and lots of extras available to add. You get one and suddenly every one else with a wrangler waves to you. Apparently a jeep thing."

Great vehicle until you have children

By on Saturday, May 28, 2016

Pros: "Sporty, eye-catching, fun to drive"

Cons: "Not family friendly, hard to fit carseats in"

"I absolutely fell in love with this vehicle, then a year later I became pregnant with my first child. The back seat stays very hot as there are no vents for a/c to blow on kids in rear-facing carseats. Although this vehicle has 4 doors, it is not very spacious in the back. I occasionally will sit in the back seat with my 6 month old baby, and have a bit of difficulty getting into the vehicle without bumping knees, elbows, head, etc. I think this is a wonderful vehicle with many creature comforts and is absolutely a blast for a younger or older couple that has the time to take the doors and tops off, but for a small family of 3, it just isn't very practical."

A blast to drive offroad

By on Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Pros: "Best offroad vehicle, great to take top off,"

Cons: "Rattles, back seat too upright."

The off road beast

"I have owned numerous cars and trucks. Toyota tacoma,Audi A3, VW Tiguan, Ford F-150 4x4, Honda CRV, nothing compares to the fun of driving this JEEP. When taken off road you just smile, Granted the gas mileage sucks and the handling isnt a sport car but it does get up and go and for an SUV it handles fairly well. I will probably never get rid of this car where as all the rest I have traded in before it even got close to 100k. Adding after market parts is addictive. the Jeep is an experience like no other. Truly a blast of a car to drive and explore.At almost 100k no major problems. starting to overheat a little going up steep grades when it is hot. but the heater woprks like a champ with top down in 40 degree weather.:)"

The off road beast

I love my AWESOME JEEP!

By on Friday, March 30, 2012

Pros: "Just great to drive off road!"

Cons: "V6"

After a day on the trails

"I have owened 3 Jeeps so far and this one will be the one I keep forever. I do a lot of off roading (yes V6 is nothing compared to the inline 6) and it does great. Even with all of the mods I have done to it the things I have kept stock still work great. I have never had a problem out of it but I do take care of it. If your buying a new vehicle I would go with this Jeep and if you have a family get the 4 door. I have a lot of friends who have rode with me and then gone out and purchased a Jeep."

After a day on the trails

Excellent!!

By on Thursday, February 14, 2008

"I had a 2000 Grand Cherokee and this car handles better and rides smoother!! The car really isn't that slow, not as quick as the V8 Cherokee, but it gets 22 mpg highway!! Very comfortable and the hard top is great!! Leaked a little initially, but they fixed it do to a recalled seal. The four doors is a must!! This made it hands down the best looking Jeep!! Only complaint is that the doors are hinged on the outside, trying to keep with traditional wranglers, so they don't shut easily or stay open on inclines. Totally recommend it!! LIFETIME WARRANTY=HANDS DOWN MOST RELIABLE SUV"