2015 Jeep Wrangler Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $22,083 - $23,276.

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

Info valid for your area through 08/04/2016

10/6.5

Based on 777 Ratings for the 2007 - 2016 models.

I love it!

By on Tuesday, October 16, 2007

"Never had a jeep before and was trying to decide between a 4x4 and a convertible sports car. My son recommended this and I have been enjoying it ever since. Fun to drive and lots of extras available to add. You get one and suddenly every one else with a wrangler waves to you. Apparently a jeep thing."

A blast to drive offroad

By on Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Pros: "Best offroad vehicle, great to take top off,"

Cons: "Rattles, back seat too upright."

The off road beast

"I have owned numerous cars and trucks. Toyota tacoma,Audi A3, VW Tiguan, Ford F-150 4x4, Honda CRV, nothing compares to the fun of driving this JEEP. When taken off road you just smile, Granted the gas mileage sucks and the handling isnt a sport car but it does get up and go and for an SUV it handles fairly well. I will probably never get rid of this car where as all the rest I have traded in before it even got close to 100k. Adding after market parts is addictive. the Jeep is an experience like no other. Truly a blast of a car to drive and explore.At almost 100k no major problems. starting to overheat a little going up steep grades when it is hot. but the heater woprks like a champ with top down in 40 degree weather.:)"

The off road beast

I love my AWESOME JEEP!

By on Friday, March 30, 2012

Pros: "Just great to drive off road!"

Cons: "V6"

After a day on the trails

"I have owened 3 Jeeps so far and this one will be the one I keep forever. I do a lot of off roading (yes V6 is nothing compared to the inline 6) and it does great. Even with all of the mods I have done to it the things I have kept stock still work great. I have never had a problem out of it but I do take care of it. If your buying a new vehicle I would go with this Jeep and if you have a family get the 4 door. I have a lot of friends who have rode with me and then gone out and purchased a Jeep."

After a day on the trails

Excellent!!

By on Thursday, February 14, 2008

"I had a 2000 Grand Cherokee and this car handles better and rides smoother!! The car really isn't that slow, not as quick as the V8 Cherokee, but it gets 22 mpg highway!! Very comfortable and the hard top is great!! Leaked a little initially, but they fixed it do to a recalled seal. The four doors is a must!! This made it hands down the best looking Jeep!! Only complaint is that the doors are hinged on the outside, trying to keep with traditional wranglers, so they don't shut easily or stay open on inclines. Totally recommend it!! LIFETIME WARRANTY=HANDS DOWN MOST RELIABLE SUV"

love wranglers

By on Monday, July 14, 2008

"have owned 5 wranglers, this by far is the best one yet, love the 4dr, removeable front tops on the hard top is awsome"

By on Thursday, April 10, 2008

"Awesome. Handeling and ride are the best from Jeep yet. I love the choice of the dual top. Hard top in the winter, soft top in the summer. Plus, I get a lot of compliments. 4DR has plenty of room for friends. I will keep it forever."

Awesome SUV

By on Monday, November 12, 2007

"I purchased my 2007 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 2-door at the end of May. Since that time we have taken it to Moab Utah twice, and to numersous other trails in Utah. It has performed beyond my expectations. It can literally go anywhere. I have been surprised by it's ability. I'm a Jeeper for life!"

Rear Headrests DO come off

By on Sunday, January 1, 2012

Pros: "Cheaper than a Harley"

Cons: "Cheaper than a Harley"

"I updated from a 2007 Wrangler Sport to a 2012 Wrangler Sport. Same color, same options, except I got weak and ordered the Power Convenience Group. I haven't used the extra horsepower yet due to low miles on the new engine. The ride is improved over '07 just enough(not too soft)and is quieter too. The 2012 seats are also better but, the '07 seats were good. This Jeep still turns on a dime and is fun to drive anywhere. It's a great shopping cart or cross-country cruiser. At 65 on the highway we drive it without fatigue. The power windows/locks are OK, but I can't wait to use the heated mirrors that came with this package. I think this car is under-understood by reviewers with pop-culture mindsets. Thanks,"

Wrangler Sahara

By on Tuesday, December 1, 2009

"2008 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Model. I love it!! Terrible gas mileage, rides like a box through the wind but it's a jeep! A lot of fun to drive. The removable panels above the driver and passenger are easy to remove instead of the entire hard top (I bought in the fall). I'm looking forward to my first summer with it."

By on Monday, September 14, 2009

Best 4x4 ever

By on Sunday, September 16, 2007

"As a member of the US Army I have been expose to many off road vehicles and demand the most reliable for the money. That is why I trust the life of my family to JEEP WRANGLER. The vehicle is confortable and have power. The vehicle is not fast but who needs a fast 4x4. You need a vehicle that dont get stuck in snow or mud."

FUN to drive!!!

By on Tuesday, August 4, 2015

"This is the first vehicle, in quite some time, that always puts a smile on my face each and very time I drive it. It is surprisingly quick and nimble, not to mention easy to park, (My Wrangler 2dr is shorter than my wife's Toyota Corolla). Love my JEEP!"

Best wrangler to date.

By on Saturday, March 8, 2014

"This is my 5th wrangler. No doubt the best one yet. The 285 hp pentastar mated to a six speed manual is simply outstanding! Off-road capability is of the chart as one would expect, but it's the improvements on road that put this wrangler over the top."

What can I say

By on Friday, January 10, 2014

Pros: "everything"

Cons: "nothing"

"Its a jeep Thing; I bought my first jeep when I graduated from nursing school in 1982; It was My gift to me; I've owned 3 at one time. I love the mud and so fun to get dirty! My dad loved mine so much he went and bought him one. He is 78 years old. Buy one-you won't regret it."

The perfect all-around vehicle!

By on Saturday, September 21, 2013

Pros: "Great fun in any climat"

Cons: "Gas milage is low."

"Converable in the summer, 4x4 in the winter. Looks great, runs great. Not a speed demon, hard on gas. I have the unlimited, a must with kids. Upgrades are limitless."

It has been an excellent vehicle. No problems.

By on Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Pros: "attention getter. Fun"

Cons: "mpg"

"My wife has this as a daily driver. Loves the Jeep but hates the mpg."

Nice ride for a big vehicle

By on Friday, March 23, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, Jeep wave"

Cons: "Gas mileage"

"Very smooth ride, comfortable seats with stadium-like seating for rear passengers. Feel quite safe, needless to say the 4x4 system is second to none. Only draw back for me is the not so great gas mileage. Overall I can deal with the $10-20. more/week for gas, rather than having an SUV that doesn't look as cool to me."

Great Vehicle.. A must for Jeep lovers!!

By on Friday, March 23, 2012

Pros: "It's a Jeep... just more of it!!!"

Cons: "Ungodly difficult to install the soft-top..."

"Can't believe I waited so long to upgrade to the unlimited... well worth the trade up! Comfortably seats 4 adults comfortably. Gas mileage actually improved overall from my previous TJ."

limited, but fun!

By on Sunday, February 19, 2012

Pros: "REALLY FUN CAR---TONS OF PERSONALITY!"

Cons: "fuel usage, choppy ride, no cargo room"

"Wanted this car for years, and glad i got one! You know going in that the ride is a tad choppy (and it is!), that the fuel economy is a bit of a joke (and it is!), and that the interior space is limited for passengers and cargo."

A whole lot of fun

By on Thursday, February 16, 2012

Pros: "fun, off road capabilities"

Cons: "lack of power for interstate speeds"

"Excellent off road vehicle. Not intended for highway/interstate. Lacks power for the higher speeds required for interstate driving but hey it is a off road vehicle. Overall this is a fun vehicle to drive."

Absolutely love it!

By on Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, great experience"

Cons: "Rear headrests, top end acceleration"

"Absolutely love our 2010 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited. After our 12 year old Nissan finally died, we were looking to replace it with something extremely practical or extremely fun. We went with fun and so far we are very glad we did. The Jeep itself does drive like a truck but has a great turning radius and the ride is actually relatively comfortable. The four door Jeep makes it more practical for a family of four, and the kids love it. The hard top comes off easily and makes for a great experience when riding with our two kids in carseats in the backseat. We did have to modify the headrests in the back for the carseats to fit the way they were supposed to, as the headrests are not easily removed or adjusted, but this was easily fixed with a bungee cord. There are more extensive modifications in online forums, but we wanted them to easily go down and up depending on who was riding with us. The gas mileage has not been great (around 15 mpg), but most of our driving is within a 2-5 mile radius of the house. Top end acceleration is also not great, but satisfactory for highway driving and passing. Overall, extremely pleased and glad to be a member of the Jeep Owners family."

Great vehicle no problems at all

By on Thursday, January 26, 2012

"Bought this jeep new in 2008. Have not had any problems with it. Love the real time navigation. Solid vehicle."

If you want to buy a Jeep, don't expect a BMW

By on Thursday, January 26, 2012

Pros: "Fun and versatile"

Cons: "Gas guzzler"

"I love my Jeep and wouldn't want to drive anything else around town, off-road, or on the beach. It's an excellent car for fun, convenience, reliability, and versatility. I have a Wrangler X with no options (ok, I got AC). I just use the soft top in NE winters and it's fine. It gets a bit loud on the highway, but that's the price of being able to drop the top at a moment's notice. I drive it in NYC all the time and I can't imagine any other car would handle the pot holes as well as a Jeep. It's the first car I ever owned (at the tender age of 45) and I was deciding between a brand new Jeep and a brand new BMW 325xi convertible. The Jeep won as I needed something that could hold my surfboard and navigate on the beach. City, highway, off road - it's all good."

Love this Jeep

By on Sunday, January 22, 2012

Pros: "Confort, Reliable and looks great"

Cons: "blind spots, and price"

"This jeep is a great jeep. I am glad my wife got it for me while I was deployed because I would have never got it for myself. From the comfort of the drive, very reliable and looks great. The only thing I don't like about this jeep like all jeeps is the blinds spots. I am 6 feet 5 inches tall and the mirror is just to low. Other than that it is great."

Won't ever own anything else.

By on Sunday, January 22, 2012

Pros: "FUN !"

Cons: "Slightly underpowered."

"I have owned alot of vehicles over the last 32 years and this is by far my favorite. Perfect for western Pa weather. 4 wheel drive in the winter and a convertible for the summer. Rides and drives far better than previous wranglers such as YJ's AND TJ's. Only minor complaints: A bit thirsty for a V-6 and slightly underpowered. Chrysler has solved both for 2012 so I will be ordering one soon. Another plus is resale value which is why I can afford to trade my 2011."