2015 Jeep Wrangler Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $22,430 - $23,035.

10/6.5

Based on 745 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

Jeep

By on Friday, October 30, 2009

"Yea it leaks a little bit, yea when going though the gears the ump isnt there, BUT when riding in the sun with the doors off and the top laid back you understand what it is to drive a jeep. If you understand jeeps then you will love this vech. yea i wont lie when it rains for days on end there a funny stench in there but its a jeep its suppose to be there. I would suggest this vechicle for anyone wanting a JEEP nothing else!!!"

Not as good as the old ones

By on Thursday, October 22, 2009

"I had a 98 Jeep and loved it. I traded it in when I became pregnant with my first child. When I heard that they were coming out with a 4 door model I was thrilled. I ran right out to get one. Like: The new style of the hard top. It is easy to remove and the smaller pieces can be stored behind the rear seats. It is a Jeep...That speaks for itself. Dislike: There were problems with the transmission from the day I bought it. The transmission lines were leaking so they were replaced. This is an automatic transmission. It slips going from 1st to second after a cold start. There is now a rattling in the exhaust. I know that the rattling is not a big deal but it is not thrilling to me to be making payments on a vehicle that has to keep going in for repairs. The paint on the hard top easily comes off. There is not a lot of power. This thing does not like steep hills. I am trading this in and hoping that they work the quirks out of it so that the future models are better."

Best 4x4 SUV

By on Monday, December 22, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive"

"I bought this Jeep one year ago new, and i love it.I put over sized mud terrains on it, and it even drives better than stock tires.I am so thrilled with the power it has compared to the older models.So fun to drive, i love being in the Jeep family now.."

Awesome advancements great jeep

By on Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Pros: "Fun,exciting off-road monster"

Cons: "None for what I wanted"

"I had TJ prior to this and had done almost everything possible to it. I bought the 2012 Unlimited and it was like daylight to dark, the new jeeps have amazing power and off road they are equally surprising( nothing extreme) I added a full lift, detachable end links, dual steering stabilizer, exhaust, snorkel, front and rear bumpers. Control arm skid plates, front diff guard, neoprene seat covers, lights etc, too many ad dons to list. BLUF would buy another in a heartbeat, decent ride on the highway and also decent gas mileage compared to the old jeeps. If your looking for a Cadillac ride and interior comforts this is not your vehicle however if you like the outdoors and having the wind in your hair with a feeling of freedom, Jeep Wrangler is the way to go!!!"

I love my Jeep!

By on Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Pros: "keeps it's value"

Cons: "burns oil, so you have to keep up on that."

"this was the first brand new car I ever bought and only because I fell in love with it the first time I saw it, been good to me."