2015 Jeep Wrangler Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $22,249 - $22,844.

10/6.5

Based on 689 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

My first domestic, sodfar good

By on Sunday, September 09, 2007

"My first jeep and first domestic. Saying "it's a jeep" covers for all its short comings. After 7200 miles has only been to dealership for routine maintenance. I obviously didn't buy this for it's reliabilty record, but people don't buy porsches or caddies for reliability either, For the purpose. I have hade more problems with my Hondas and Nissans than my Jeep with comparable milage. Time will tell. Road performance is weak but off road it ROCKS! My little kids love it. Gets more looks than I want but thats a good thing I guess. I average 20 MPG REALLY but I also drive like grandpa, so go figure. I recommend it bigtime."

sweet red rock sahara

By on Friday, September 07, 2007

"I have had my 2dr sahara just over six months now and love it. It is my first Jeep. Mine is equiped with a six speed, and the hard top , the 18" wheels, I added a hitch and factory seven pin harness, and of course all the sahara extras. I drive around 80 miles a day to work and average around 21 mpg, I don't know but I think that is pretty good, however I do drive modestly ( I am 36,not a pup anymore) Anyway, future plans are a 2 or 3" lift and 33" tires with 16" wheels. I did have the stall problem once, going down the interstate the jeep shut down and then started right back, was like a flicker, had the recall done and no more problems. I also have noticed some excessive cranking periodically........, but not that much of an issue unless it gets worse."

By on Sunday, September 02, 2007

Sahara for Me

By on Thursday, August 30, 2007

"Just what I expected. Runs nice, drives nice. Have the 4dr and LOVE the top off. FUN with the kids too and easy to get them in and out. LOTS of looks from others. Very happy in the 9 months I have had it. Hard top took about an hour to get off and the first time the soft top went up it was VERY tight...but now all is well. Dont hesitate if you want it!"

It was nice to have this first!!!!

By on Monday, August 27, 2007

"Everyone loves the look of the new four door jeep. It catches everyones eye. It is nice to know that I am one of the first to have purchased it. The ride is very smooth, even the 6 gears make it seem like an automatic. It is very spacious and comfortable, the hard top makes it a very unique car. This has to be one of the most popular vehicles of all time. I love it and i would love to work for a JEEP dealer because you wouldn't have to sell anyone on this vehicle."