2014 Jeep Wrangler Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $24,940 - $25,613.

10/6.6

Based on 701 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

1 Year B-Day

By on Saturday, December 08, 2007

"I purchased my 2D Rubicon last year (2006) on December 2nd. Since then I have driven it from the Florida panhandle to Pennsylvania and then cross country in the winter to California. It has exceeded all my expectations. It currently has a bit more than 14K miles on it and has been to the shop once (for the recall work). While it was in the shop they turned the front brake rotors as they were squeeking a bit when I applied the brakes (cause wasn determined to be minor warping of the rotors due to overheating at some point in their life - I drive a lot of mountain roads). Other than that no problems. I read over everyone elses reviews on the site. I noticed some people have had issues with the hardtop leaking in the rain (none here with mine). I think it woud be a good idea to run any new hard tops thru a car wash before you buy - just in case. I noted a few other people were pursuing lemon law cases because of other issues they have had. I can say I have been there before with a Ford Ranger I bought. I think it is all luck in the exact vehicle you pick off the lot no matter the manufactuer. The lot may be full of cherries but occasionally you bite into one and its actually a lemon. Anyway really pleased here - its what I expected...not super powerful (but thats not what I bought it for) // not super comfortable (however more comfortable than I expected). Noted that my purchase price vs. todays private resale value shows that It has depriciated by only $2500.....not bad....."

Jeeps should be built better

By on Thursday, December 06, 2007

"Honestly , I bought my 07 Wrangler Sahara 4 door because i liked the way it looked, and the highway ride wasn't bad. I should have went on the Jeep forums and done my research BEFORE the purchase. Leaky tops both soft and hard, Jeep chrysler does not have an answer to a permanant fix for this problem, yet they keep rolling them out and selling them. And don't count on DC for any help when you call the Customer Care phone number. You are basically on your own trying to resolve warranty issues. Reports of brake failure, The infamous "stall bug" where the Jeep dash lights will flash and then the Jeep will stall at any given time. Can you call this dangerous? Jeep has a computer"fix" , but it still occurs on some of those that have been "fixed". All the problems of the 07 are still rolling off the assembly line onto the 08's without any real fixes. The Jeep has very flimsey body metal. Be careful when you wash and dry it because you might push too hard and dent it. Poor paint jobs, paint missing in some areas. It looks like they put the Jeep together and then painted it. A Jeep should be built better. And just poor customer service from Jeep and chrysler is a turnoff towards future Chrysler purchases. The good points are the looks and styling are cool . The highway ride isn't bad if you can get past the noisy , windy sounds the top makes. Decent room inside the 4 door model. I wouldn't buy another one, or this one if I had done my research ahead of time."

nice car

By on Monday, December 03, 2007

"this is a veryy very nice car. if you like off road trips this is for you"

By on Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Fun Toy

By on Tuesday, November 27, 2007

"Purchased to play in the woods. could use more power. swapped out the tires, for more aggressive ones. plus a few personal touches. After all it is a jeep. over all I love it."