2014 Jeep Wrangler Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $21,891 - $22,562.

10/6.6

Based on 726 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

It's a Wrangler...

By on Monday, March 16, 2015

Reason: Bad Gas mileage,needed 4DR

Pros: "its a jeep,4X4,Stereo"

Cons: "Small,Poor MPG,bad weather proofing"

"I bought this Jeep to replace my old 92' Cherokee. It was a great Jeep for moderate Trailing and commuting to work. In the 3 years I had it I only upgraded the tires to the wrangler Rubicon 18" Rims which gave it a little better MPG somehow and made the ride smoother. The seats were very comfortable but took time to wear in. The Interior was very basic and offered no thrills compared to the 2011+ models. The Audio system was very basic but had AM/FM MP3 CD with an AUX jack. Replacing the unit was very easy and only took a couple tools but the wiring was a pain as you will need a computer hooked to the harness to mimic the sounds of the doors and alarms for gauges. Gas mileage wasn't too bad for a v6 but could have been better as I averaged around 250 miles per tank in the city and 350 on Highway trips. The off-road capability is amazing and can handle lots of Muddy paths and has the power to pull over some of the highest hills around Reno, NV. Ground clearance with the Stock 16" Tires wasn't bad but was much better with the 18" Rims the stock Rubicons come with but overall not bad. The two door model is comfortable for the driver and passenger but is a little annoying to get in the back seat with the top on and there is little to no room for a 6ft tall person to fit in the back. Headroom is great for both front and back passengers, the "Freedom top" style for the front passengers is a welcomed addition but is known for poor performing seals as water would leak into the top during bad rainstorms or in the car wash. I would recommend this car to someone that doesn't commute very far to work and that wants to use a Jeep for what its meant to do."

Great Looking, Fun to Drive, and Great value

By on Sunday, March 15, 2015

Pros: "fun to drive and it's a nice looking car."

Cons: "Sound system needs dome upgrading"

"I own a black one with a lift kit and off road tires. The car is a head turner, specially when the roof and doors are all off. The sound system is not that good from the factory. May have to replace the speakers. My model came with a navigation system, blue tooth, leather, and heated seats. I miss the rear camera. Don't think I will do much off Roading it's going to be my toy."

Reliable, fun & easy to drive!

By on Thursday, March 05, 2015

LOVE!

"First time JEEP owner and I'll never own anything else again!!!"

LOVE!

Great SUV

By on Sunday, February 22, 2015

Reason: Newer model

Pros: "All around a fun vehicle at a reasonable price."

Cons: "Wish that both the back seat could totally fold down."

"Over the years, I have owned two Wranglers prior to this vehicle. These were stick shifts because of the lack of response in the automatics. With the 285HP engine and new auto transmission, response is not a problem. Blending into traffic on entering the expressway is no problem, acceleration is all that is needed to blend in efficiently. Structural integrity: I hit a deer doing 72 MPH ($4300 damage). When the officer arrived he said, "I didn't know these vehicles were so well built." I'm glad they are! I was able to drive the vehicle until it was repaired. Recently took a 5500 mile trip to the West coast and back. Comfort was totally acceptable and soft off roading completely satisfactory. Milage: 21.5 MPG, much more than I expected, but then a lot of open road driving. Even at 70MPH limit I never went over 65MPH. Also, 4WD in winter is great."

best off road performance of any i have driven

By on Friday, February 20, 2015

I want this car

"Like everything about it"