2014 Jeep Wrangler Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $21,866 - $22,555.

10/6.6

Based on 726 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

Always been a Jeep person.

By on Sunday, February 01, 2015

Pros: "Only a legend in my mind"

Cons: "Expensive. Try Toyota"

"So sad to see the Jeep turn into a TIN CAN. The outer shell dents even when you wash it, and it is marked as a trail vehicle. My old 1998 Cherokee was more a Jeep than this recycled beer can. Oh, by the way, the dash rattles like plastic."

best jeep ever!

By on Saturday, January 31, 2015

"I live where winters are nasty!snow ice cold we get it ! jeep runs with no problem! even though nothing is good at all onice! but it is great in the winter!real fun in the summer!"

Its alright

By on Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Pros: "jeep wave"

Cons: "all above"

"When i bought this sahara jeep with almost everything in it, i thought it would be a dream. I was expecting something more comfortable. -The chair does not have enough adjustments -Wheel horse power is 189, not 285 -suspension is not as good as i expected -It drives okay... decent car -the opposite of a sports car -hard top hard to take off by yourself -dings easily -rust spot forming on door the worst part is, when i rolled it off the lot (literally), the center console lifting tab broke off. not impressed with jeep. in the city i get 13mpg. off roading isnt as fun as in a truck. feels fake and plasticy. i cant wait until i find time to trade it in for a sedan again. i came from a 2008 volvo s40 manual to a 2013 jeep wrangler sahara.... aaaandd il be going back to either a volvo or bmw very shortly."

It's a Jeep

By on Saturday, January 24, 2015

Pros: "It's a Jeep, what else is there to say?"

Cons: "I haven't done all my upgrades yet."

"You don't buy a Wrangler if you want a quiet luxury type car. It's boxy, doesn't get the greatest of gas mileage, and rides rough. But that's exactly why you buy it. It's a fun car to drive. It's a Jeep, you either "get it" or you don't, in which case I hear Toy-o-ta makes a very boring car one might enjoy. Compared to my '91 Wrangler this is a luxury car. Like Jeeps of old, this one is easy to work on. Easy to get to the engine bay for fluid changes etc. Like any other car, take care of it and it should be fine."

Not for everyone

By on Thursday, January 22, 2015

"First start by saying my last two vehicles were Nissan Frontiers, which I loved. BUT, it was time for something new. I've always been intrigued by the wrangler but was skeptical of chrysler products. If I was going to get an SUV it had to be unique so the Wrangler Unlimited Sport fit that perfect. Pros: short wheel base and pretty agile, engine and transmission feel great, very versatile, looks cool, capable off road, has the features I need. cons: They are expensive! had to get seals replaced after 2 weeks for. drivers side leaking, but they were dilgent and fixed it. solid axle makes it a bit swirly, but not bad (vehicle isnt meant for freeway anyway. Summary: This just a fun vehicle to drive! ...I highly recommend the alpine stereo upgrade, as the factory sounds horrible! Head unit is a poor design as the button for BT and USB are the same, so if you synce you rphone, but plug in an Ipod, you cant have both, so you have to either use aux plug, or stream music via bluetooth. If you have a dog i suggest getting the "dirty dog - trench covers"...when the seats are flat in back there is a huge trench that could be a hazard."