2014 Jeep Wrangler Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $21,891 - $22,562.

10/6.6

Based on 726 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon

By on Monday, February 11, 2008

"My only complaint with this Jeep is that there is not enough power from the 3.8L engine. It could use about 50 more horses. Carrying a load camping gear up hill is a challege or pulling a trailer it seems to struggle some. Once I had to place the transfer case in low range just to back a trailer up a small incline. Just did not have the power to do so in high range. With no load there is no problems; with the lockers, 4:1 low range and BFG mud terrians it can't be stopped. This go anywhere ability, going topless and doorless gives the sense of freedom Jeep intended. They should have came out with the 4 door sooner. This Jeep is the greatest."

runs good

By on Monday, February 11, 2008

"Besides two recall notices and door gasket problems, the Wrangler Unlimited 2007 has run well. Hauled loads of wood, two deer at a time, climbed logging roads and driven in the city. 21 mpg is good."

By on Saturday, February 09, 2008

Have not be satisfied

By on Thursday, February 07, 2008

"I bought the 07 Wrangler because I have always wanted one, but thought they were a bit small. Now with a bigger body, I purchased one and was proud as heck. I have all the extras that were never available. I had to buy one with both hard and soft tops. I am extremely ANNOYED with the hard top. Once you take it off and put the soft top on, then put the hard top back on, it rattles and squeeks. I have taken it back to the dealer 4 times and they can never fix it. They called Chrysler for answers to "walk them step by step" on how to fix it. AND, they still can't. Chrysler has sent me how to install and take off both hard and soft tops. Nothing works. It is the most annoying sound you have ever heard. The soft top is actually 10 times more quiet than my hard top. I wish I could get rid of it and get something else. Unfortunately, I would take a beating!"

serious head turner

By on Wednesday, February 06, 2008

"we have had our Unlimited for almost a year now. We got the Rescue Green with both the hard and soft top. The hard top is a must as it is much warmer in the fall/winter/spring months. Removing the front two pieces of the hard top is incredibly easy and convenient. Once you have removed/installed both tops, they are fairly easy to do. It took about an hour for the switch, probably much less the next time. The premium sound system is worth the money, as are the 20" wheels. My only complaint is that it is a little doggy. We have to shift to fourth (maybe third) to get enough power to pass. I will be installing a cold air intake this summer to help resolve that problem. The interior is painted metal and hard plastic. The hard plastic is easily scratched by dog claws. The stability control is excellent. I have tried to spin it around but the stability control kicks in and keeps you straight. It is a love it or leave it head turner, and we love ours!"