2013 Jeep Wrangler

Based on 765 Ratings for the 2007 - 2016 models.

Charisma

By on Monday, June 24, 2013

"It is just pure fun all the time"

best Jeep yet

By on Saturday, January 03, 2009

"I have owned my wrangler X for 4 months now and I must say I am completely satisfied with the vehicle. Even thought this is my first jeep, My father as owned 2 as I grew up and I must say this is the best yet.... well if you know what your getting. If your the type that wants luxury and a smooth riding street vehicle let me just say "DON"T BUY THIS VEHICLE". I say that because of the fact that even thought chrysler did alot to the Jeep, it is still a Jeep. Its not the spirit for the Jeep to be in the city and on constant blacktop. it belongs in the mountains, woods and deserts.... Now let me say for the offroaders, yes the JK drives alot smoother than its old leaf spring ancesters. The throttle response is much better and the body is sound and surprisingly quiet with the hard top. I have taken the vehicle off road only once(work has been getting in the way) and nothing really crazy but it handles very well and I am itching to take it out more. and last the interior and exterior in my opinion is nicely done. All in All this it is a credit to the Jeep name and a great addition to the wrangler series."

2007 Jeep wrangler unlmtd X

By on Wednesday, October 22, 2008

"Overall I am happy with my jeep. It has been reliable and hasnt given me any problems? I love the looks of it and its ride is smother than I thought it would be."

sharp vehicle, very satisfied

By on Wednesday, October 15, 2008

"love my rubicon unlimited....the only fault i can see in this vehicle is interior has too much molded plastic, dash, doors, etc. very easy to nick or scratch, outside of that my 2008 rubicon unlimited has made me happy in the 1year i have owned it....bought it sept 2007."

Long anticipated fun

By on Thursday, August 28, 2008

"I have long been interested in owning a classic Jeep. I finally bought a 2008 Wrangler X. It is great fun. it doesn't ride like a car, or pick up and isn't supposed to. It handles well and looks good with 6 speed manual. I should have bought one sooner."

By on Tuesday, July 15, 2008

"Needs less plastic and more metal. Bigger engine would be very nice. Still, i would never buy any other 4x4."

love wranglers

By on Monday, July 14, 2008

"have owned 5 wranglers, this by far is the best one yet, love the 4dr, removeable front tops on the hard top is awsome"

By on Thursday, April 10, 2008

"Awesome. Handeling and ride are the best from Jeep yet. I love the choice of the dual top. Hard top in the winter, soft top in the summer. Plus, I get a lot of compliments. 4DR has plenty of room for friends. I will keep it forever."

Excellent!!

By on Thursday, February 14, 2008

"I had a 2000 Grand Cherokee and this car handles better and rides smoother!! The car really isn't that slow, not as quick as the V8 Cherokee, but it gets 22 mpg highway!! Very comfortable and the hard top is great!! Leaked a little initially, but they fixed it do to a recalled seal. The four doors is a must!! This made it hands down the best looking Jeep!! Only complaint is that the doors are hinged on the outside, trying to keep with traditional wranglers, so they don't shut easily or stay open on inclines. Totally recommend it!! LIFETIME WARRANTY=HANDS DOWN MOST RELIABLE SUV"

Awesome SUV

By on Monday, November 12, 2007

"I purchased my 2007 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 2-door at the end of May. Since that time we have taken it to Moab Utah twice, and to numersous other trails in Utah. It has performed beyond my expectations. It can literally go anywhere. I have been surprised by it's ability. I'm a Jeeper for life!"

AWESOME

By on Tuesday, October 30, 2007

"I own a 2007 JEEP Wrangler Rubicon Sport Utlity 4 Door....I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE my JEEP! This has been, by far, the best purchase I have ever made in a vehicle. The versatilty is out of this world! Comfort, Performance, Style, is incredible. The ride in my JEEP is soooo smooth."

I love it!

By on Tuesday, October 16, 2007

"Never had a jeep before and was trying to decide between a 4x4 and a convertible sports car. My son recommended this and I have been enjoying it ever since. Fun to drive and lots of extras available to add. You get one and suddenly every one else with a wrangler waves to you. Apparently a jeep thing."

Best 4x4 ever

By on Sunday, September 16, 2007

"As a member of the US Army I have been expose to many off road vehicles and demand the most reliable for the money. That is why I trust the life of my family to JEEP WRANGLER. The vehicle is confortable and have power. The vehicle is not fast but who needs a fast 4x4. You need a vehicle that dont get stuck in snow or mud."

My first domestic, sodfar good

By on Sunday, September 09, 2007

"My first jeep and first domestic. Saying "it's a jeep" covers for all its short comings. After 7200 miles has only been to dealership for routine maintenance. I obviously didn't buy this for it's reliabilty record, but people don't buy porsches or caddies for reliability either, For the purpose. I have hade more problems with my Hondas and Nissans than my Jeep with comparable milage. Time will tell. Road performance is weak but off road it ROCKS! My little kids love it. Gets more looks than I want but thats a good thing I guess. I average 20 MPG REALLY but I also drive like grandpa, so go figure. I recommend it bigtime."

sweet red rock sahara

By on Friday, September 07, 2007

"I have had my 2dr sahara just over six months now and love it. It is my first Jeep. Mine is equiped with a six speed, and the hard top , the 18" wheels, I added a hitch and factory seven pin harness, and of course all the sahara extras. I drive around 80 miles a day to work and average around 21 mpg, I don't know but I think that is pretty good, however I do drive modestly ( I am 36,not a pup anymore) Anyway, future plans are a 2 or 3" lift and 33" tires with 16" wheels. I did have the stall problem once, going down the interstate the jeep shut down and then started right back, was like a flicker, had the recall done and no more problems. I also have noticed some excessive cranking periodically........, but not that much of an issue unless it gets worse."

Jeep Wrangler

By on Monday, April 16, 2007

"I have owned my 07 wrangler 4 door for 6 months and love it. I think there have been alot of improvements to wrangler over the years but 4 dr is the greatest. Some quality factors were lacking but dealer has repaired all. Do not get one if do not like to turn heads!!!"

FUN to drive!!!

By on Tuesday, August 04, 2015

"This is the first vehicle, in quite some time, that always puts a smile on my face each and very time I drive it. It is surprisingly quick and nimble, not to mention easy to park, (My Wrangler 2dr is shorter than my wife's Toyota Corolla). Love my JEEP!"

Best wrangler to date.

By on Saturday, March 08, 2014

"This is my 5th wrangler. No doubt the best one yet. The 285 hp pentastar mated to a six speed manual is simply outstanding! Off-road capability is of the chart as one would expect, but it's the improvements on road that put this wrangler over the top."

What can I say

By on Friday, January 10, 2014

Pros: "everything"

Cons: "nothing"

"Its a jeep Thing; I bought my first jeep when I graduated from nursing school in 1982; It was My gift to me; I've owned 3 at one time. I love the mud and so fun to get dirty! My dad loved mine so much he went and bought him one. He is 78 years old. Buy one-you won't regret it."

LOVE IT!!! Just the engine

By on Friday, January 10, 2014

"Ok, first I LOVE MY JEEP!!!!! Won't trade it for a rocket. I did have a motor problem @ 35k lose bolt in the piston and yeah, whole motor had to be replaced. Under warranty. Other then that and an annoying radio short, this thing is a blast. I have recommended getting one to anyone i over hear talking about getting a new car."

The perfect all-around vehicle!

By on Saturday, September 21, 2013

Pros: "Great fun in any climat"

Cons: "Gas milage is low."

"Converable in the summer, 4x4 in the winter. Looks great, runs great. Not a speed demon, hard on gas. I have the unlimited, a must with kids. Upgrades are limitless."

I love my AWESOME JEEP!

By on Friday, March 30, 2012

Pros: "Just great to drive off road!"

Cons: "V6"

After a day on the trails

"I have owened 3 Jeeps so far and this one will be the one I keep forever. I do a lot of off roading (yes V6 is nothing compared to the inline 6) and it does great. Even with all of the mods I have done to it the things I have kept stock still work great. I have never had a problem out of it but I do take care of it. If your buying a new vehicle I would go with this Jeep and if you have a family get the 4 door. I have a lot of friends who have rode with me and then gone out and purchased a Jeep."

After a day on the trails

It has been an excellent vehicle. No problems.

By on Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Pros: "attention getter. Fun"

Cons: "mpg"

"My wife has this as a daily driver. Loves the Jeep but hates the mpg."

Nice ride for a big vehicle

By on Friday, March 23, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, Jeep wave"

Cons: "Gas mileage"

"Very smooth ride, comfortable seats with stadium-like seating for rear passengers. Feel quite safe, needless to say the 4x4 system is second to none. Only draw back for me is the not so great gas mileage. Overall I can deal with the $10-20. more/week for gas, rather than having an SUV that doesn't look as cool to me."

Great Vehicle.. A must for Jeep lovers!!

By on Friday, March 23, 2012

Pros: "It's a Jeep... just more of it!!!"

Cons: "Ungodly difficult to install the soft-top..."

"Can't believe I waited so long to upgrade to the unlimited... well worth the trade up! Comfortably seats 4 adults comfortably. Gas mileage actually improved overall from my previous TJ."