2013 Jeep Wrangler

Based on 770 Ratings for the 2007 - 2016 models.

I love it!

By on Tuesday, October 16, 2007

"Never had a jeep before and was trying to decide between a 4x4 and a convertible sports car. My son recommended this and I have been enjoying it ever since. Fun to drive and lots of extras available to add. You get one and suddenly every one else with a wrangler waves to you. Apparently a jeep thing."

My first domestic, sodfar good

By on Sunday, September 09, 2007

"My first jeep and first domestic. Saying "it's a jeep" covers for all its short comings. After 7200 miles has only been to dealership for routine maintenance. I obviously didn't buy this for it's reliabilty record, but people don't buy porsches or caddies for reliability either, For the purpose. I have hade more problems with my Hondas and Nissans than my Jeep with comparable milage. Time will tell. Road performance is weak but off road it ROCKS! My little kids love it. Gets more looks than I want but thats a good thing I guess. I average 20 MPG REALLY but I also drive like grandpa, so go figure. I recommend it bigtime."

sweet red rock sahara

By on Friday, September 07, 2007

"I have had my 2dr sahara just over six months now and love it. It is my first Jeep. Mine is equiped with a six speed, and the hard top , the 18" wheels, I added a hitch and factory seven pin harness, and of course all the sahara extras. I drive around 80 miles a day to work and average around 21 mpg, I don't know but I think that is pretty good, however I do drive modestly ( I am 36,not a pup anymore) Anyway, future plans are a 2 or 3" lift and 33" tires with 16" wheels. I did have the stall problem once, going down the interstate the jeep shut down and then started right back, was like a flicker, had the recall done and no more problems. I also have noticed some excessive cranking periodically........, but not that much of an issue unless it gets worse."

LOVE IT!!! Just the engine

By on Friday, January 10, 2014

"Ok, first I LOVE MY JEEP!!!!! Won't trade it for a rocket. I did have a motor problem @ 35k lose bolt in the piston and yeah, whole motor had to be replaced. Under warranty. Other then that and an annoying radio short, this thing is a blast. I have recommended getting one to anyone i over hear talking about getting a new car."

Jeep Wrangler

By on Monday, April 16, 2007

"I have owned my 07 wrangler 4 door for 6 months and love it. I think there have been alot of improvements to wrangler over the years but 4 dr is the greatest. Some quality factors were lacking but dealer has repaired all. Do not get one if do not like to turn heads!!!"

I love my AWESOME JEEP!

By on Friday, March 30, 2012

Pros: "Just great to drive off road!"

Cons: "V6"

After a day on the trails

"I have owened 3 Jeeps so far and this one will be the one I keep forever. I do a lot of off roading (yes V6 is nothing compared to the inline 6) and it does great. Even with all of the mods I have done to it the things I have kept stock still work great. I have never had a problem out of it but I do take care of it. If your buying a new vehicle I would go with this Jeep and if you have a family get the 4 door. I have a lot of friends who have rode with me and then gone out and purchased a Jeep."

After a day on the trails

love wranglers

By on Monday, July 14, 2008

"have owned 5 wranglers, this by far is the best one yet, love the 4dr, removeable front tops on the hard top is awsome"

By on Thursday, April 10, 2008

"Awesome. Handeling and ride are the best from Jeep yet. I love the choice of the dual top. Hard top in the winter, soft top in the summer. Plus, I get a lot of compliments. 4DR has plenty of room for friends. I will keep it forever."

Excellent!!

By on Thursday, February 14, 2008

"I had a 2000 Grand Cherokee and this car handles better and rides smoother!! The car really isn't that slow, not as quick as the V8 Cherokee, but it gets 22 mpg highway!! Very comfortable and the hard top is great!! Leaked a little initially, but they fixed it do to a recalled seal. The four doors is a must!! This made it hands down the best looking Jeep!! Only complaint is that the doors are hinged on the outside, trying to keep with traditional wranglers, so they don't shut easily or stay open on inclines. Totally recommend it!! LIFETIME WARRANTY=HANDS DOWN MOST RELIABLE SUV"

Awesome SUV

By on Monday, November 12, 2007

"I purchased my 2007 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 2-door at the end of May. Since that time we have taken it to Moab Utah twice, and to numersous other trails in Utah. It has performed beyond my expectations. It can literally go anywhere. I have been surprised by it's ability. I'm a Jeeper for life!"