2013 Jeep Wrangler

Based on 767 Ratings for the 2007 - 2016 models.

best Jeep yet

By on Saturday, January 03, 2009

"I have owned my wrangler X for 4 months now and I must say I am completely satisfied with the vehicle. Even thought this is my first jeep, My father as owned 2 as I grew up and I must say this is the best yet.... well if you know what your getting. If your the type that wants luxury and a smooth riding street vehicle let me just say "DON"T BUY THIS VEHICLE". I say that because of the fact that even thought chrysler did alot to the Jeep, it is still a Jeep. Its not the spirit for the Jeep to be in the city and on constant blacktop. it belongs in the mountains, woods and deserts.... Now let me say for the offroaders, yes the JK drives alot smoother than its old leaf spring ancesters. The throttle response is much better and the body is sound and surprisingly quiet with the hard top. I have taken the vehicle off road only once(work has been getting in the way) and nothing really crazy but it handles very well and I am itching to take it out more. and last the interior and exterior in my opinion is nicely done. All in All this it is a credit to the Jeep name and a great addition to the wrangler series."

2007 Jeep wrangler unlmtd X

By on Wednesday, October 22, 2008

"Overall I am happy with my jeep. It has been reliable and hasnt given me any problems? I love the looks of it and its ride is smother than I thought it would be."

sharp vehicle, very satisfied

By on Wednesday, October 15, 2008

"love my rubicon unlimited....the only fault i can see in this vehicle is interior has too much molded plastic, dash, doors, etc. very easy to nick or scratch, outside of that my 2008 rubicon unlimited has made me happy in the 1year i have owned it....bought it sept 2007."

Long anticipated fun

By on Thursday, August 28, 2008

"I have long been interested in owning a classic Jeep. I finally bought a 2008 Wrangler X. It is great fun. it doesn't ride like a car, or pick up and isn't supposed to. It handles well and looks good with 6 speed manual. I should have bought one sooner."

By on Tuesday, July 15, 2008

"Needs less plastic and more metal. Bigger engine would be very nice. Still, i would never buy any other 4x4."