2013 Jeep Wrangler

Based on 774 Ratings for the 2007 - 2016 models.

I love it!

By on Tuesday, October 16, 2007

"Never had a jeep before and was trying to decide between a 4x4 and a convertible sports car. My son recommended this and I have been enjoying it ever since. Fun to drive and lots of extras available to add. You get one and suddenly every one else with a wrangler waves to you. Apparently a jeep thing."

I love my AWESOME JEEP!

By on Friday, March 30, 2012

Pros: "Just great to drive off road!"

Cons: "V6"

After a day on the trails

"I have owened 3 Jeeps so far and this one will be the one I keep forever. I do a lot of off roading (yes V6 is nothing compared to the inline 6) and it does great. Even with all of the mods I have done to it the things I have kept stock still work great. I have never had a problem out of it but I do take care of it. If your buying a new vehicle I would go with this Jeep and if you have a family get the 4 door. I have a lot of friends who have rode with me and then gone out and purchased a Jeep."

After a day on the trails

love wranglers

By on Monday, July 14, 2008

"have owned 5 wranglers, this by far is the best one yet, love the 4dr, removeable front tops on the hard top is awsome"

By on Thursday, April 10, 2008

"Awesome. Handeling and ride are the best from Jeep yet. I love the choice of the dual top. Hard top in the winter, soft top in the summer. Plus, I get a lot of compliments. 4DR has plenty of room for friends. I will keep it forever."

Excellent!!

By on Thursday, February 14, 2008

"I had a 2000 Grand Cherokee and this car handles better and rides smoother!! The car really isn't that slow, not as quick as the V8 Cherokee, but it gets 22 mpg highway!! Very comfortable and the hard top is great!! Leaked a little initially, but they fixed it do to a recalled seal. The four doors is a must!! This made it hands down the best looking Jeep!! Only complaint is that the doors are hinged on the outside, trying to keep with traditional wranglers, so they don't shut easily or stay open on inclines. Totally recommend it!! LIFETIME WARRANTY=HANDS DOWN MOST RELIABLE SUV"