2013 Jeep Wrangler Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $26,726 - $27,567.

10/6.7

Based on 684 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

By on Monday, July 30, 2007

Best Jeep

By on Saturday, July 28, 2007

"Love everything about my Jeep. Especially in high water. Great clearance and the 4x4 is great. I am fearless in a Texas flood. The only problem is removing the soft top. It is a two person job. If you don't mind that- go buy one today."

Great Vehicle!

By on Thursday, July 26, 2007

"I absolutely LOVE my Jeep! I was fortunate enough to get an '07 Wrangler Unlimited X in Detonator Yellow and couldn't be happier with the choice. The Jeep handles great on the highway, and I get around 19 MPG on average; pretty good compared to some other SUVs out there. Daimler seems to have corrected the earlier issues (i.e., stalling, easy-to-scratch plastic interior, etc.,...), so I've been nothing but happy thus far! Like the previous reviewer, I have the same issue with the Jeep taking a few extra seconds to start every once in a while (but not often). However, I've found that by giving it a little gas, it starts right up. The interior is extremely spacious and the 4-door has a large amount of storage capacity with the seats folded down. With the dual top option, I'm set for the Missouri winters and summers, and am absolutely in love with the fact that I have a 4-door convertible! My Jeep definitely turns a lot of heads; especially with the top down! My ONLY true negative remark regarding this vehicle is the sound system. I didn't opt for the premium speakers, and it's obvious. The tweeters on the dashboard crackle and pop with any song that has a medium amount of bass. It's mildly irritating, but not too bad. The Jeep is also a little sluggish when accelerating, but since I'm not a race car driver, I don't mind. I just sit back and enjoy the drive!"

Just Fun

By on Wednesday, July 25, 2007

"I got my jeep 2 days ago, and I am loving it. I have already had the doors and top off. It is the most fun i've ever had in vehicle. It was a little scary going down the interstate with out the doors. The only thing is the doors are very heavy and hard to disconnect. The mirrors are attached to the doors, so they are gone without the doors. I would highly recommend the Wrangler Unlimited!!!"

The Best,

By on Monday, July 23, 2007

"Excellent vehicle, can do anything, good for warm or cold weather, good on gas...just a very very nice vehicle."