2013 Jeep Wrangler Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $33,802 - $35,027.

10/6.7

Based on 658 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

2007 Jeep-great car despite minor problems

By on Monday, April 21, 2014

Pros: "Customizable, fun to drive, amazing resale value"

Cons: "loud at high speeds, mpg in city, limited room"

"I have had my 2007 Jeep Wrangler Sport 2D (Automatic) for about 2 years and have put about 20,000 miles on it so far. Overall, it is a great car. The extremely customizable, I've made some aftermarket improvements (lift, offroad tires, power programmer)and will continue for years to come. Also just the driving experience surpasses almost any car on the road. There isn't anything better than the top and doors off on a sunny day. I love this Jeep, but I have had some problems along the way in just the 20,000 miles I've had it. Because the 2007 model is the first of the JK generation, it is prone to many small problems that I've experienced in both my car and online research. I have had to replace the shift linkage in my transfer case, the transmission cable for the main shifter, some wobble in the steering wheel, and some other small problems. So overall, I would hands down recommend someone to get a Wrangler, but would advise a 2008 JK or newer to avoid a lot the kinks Jeep has gotten out along the way."

Awesome Jeep for tooling around.

By on Saturday, April 12, 2014

Pros: "Holds it's value extraordinarilly well."

Cons: "Tough for a 5'6" female to climb into."

"My second Wrangler. The full doors are great in the winter, but for summer, half doors would be better. A little difficult to get in as it is higher than the older Wranglers. No room inside for anything but sitting behind the wheel. Still, the Wrangler is for fun-the shore, the mountains, camping or hiking. Getting it muddy and sloppy is what it is made for. Definitely not recommended as an everyday car-can't get in wearing a dress (don't know if a guy is wearing a dress whether it is easier)"

loved this vehicle from day one

By on Thursday, April 03, 2014

Pros: "goes anywhere"

"never anything but oil changes"

Awesome advancements great jeep

By on Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Pros: "Fun,exciting off-road monster"

Cons: "None for what I wanted"

"I had TJ prior to this and had done almost everything possible to it. I bought the 2012 Unlimited and it was like daylight to dark, the new jeeps have amazing power and off road they are equally surprising( nothing extreme) I added a full lift, detachable end links, dual steering stabilizer, exhaust, snorkel, front and rear bumpers. Control arm skid plates, front diff guard, neoprene seat covers, lights etc, too many ad dons to list. BLUF would buy another in a heartbeat, decent ride on the highway and also decent gas mileage compared to the old jeeps. If your looking for a Cadillac ride and interior comforts this is not your vehicle however if you like the outdoors and having the wind in your hair with a feeling of freedom, Jeep Wrangler is the way to go!!!"

Almost perfect

By on Monday, March 31, 2014

Pros: "ENdless versatility"

Cons: "Very thirsty, poor mileage"

"I own a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport. I have owned it for almost a year. PROS: Endless versatility, can go just about anywhere as is, Very comfortable ride, plenty of room for cargo, Lots of power. CONS: Gas hog (18 mpg on freeway), you have to gun it to pass slower traffic (torqie), heavy rooftop, need at least 2 people to remove. back seat sits too straight (common complaint from most passengers, noisy cockpit. SUMMARY: I kept my pros and cons short but overall I love it. I have never had more fun in a vehicle that I didn't have to alter myself. I recommend everyone own a Jeep at some point in their lives."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25