2013 Jeep Wrangler Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $37,219 - $38,544.

10/6.7

Based on 657 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Love it!

By on Friday, July 13, 2007

"I've owned Jeeps for about 15 ysr & this is by far the best family rig Jeep has built. I love all the room this thing has to offer & it still performs like a Jeep off road. Buy it you won't be dissappointed!!!"

CJ7 Reborn

By on Monday, July 09, 2007

"This is my 7th Jeep, and I am a Jeep purist. I have owned 2 Willys Jeeps, 3 AMC CJ7's, and a Chrysler YJ. The YJ being the least Jeep like...blame Chrysler. The JK Unlimited is by far the best Jeep since the CJ7...thank you, Daimler! The YJ & TJ's are disappointments when compared to the ovarall build quality of a JK. Just look at the bolt pattern on a JK wheel as well as the driveline components. Ride quality is superior to past Jeeps. Invest in the 4 door...longer wheelbase better ride and handling. Mine has full hard doors and a soft top. The soft top is quieter than the hardtop was on any of my CJ7's. It handles snow very well but yet to find out about mud & rocks. This is the first Jeep I have ever owned that came with a radio. Believe me how surprised I was to get A/C, cruise control, cup holders, and 4 doors! The only thing I don't care for? The overly large fender flares...Jeep gets a 4 out of 5 on styling for that."

COULD BE BETTER

By on Monday, July 09, 2007

"WHEN I BOUGHT THIS VEHICLE,I WAS NOT PREPARED FOR ALL THE PROBLEMS,IT WAS GOING TO HAVE,I DO NOT LIKE THE JEEP AND WOULD NOT RECOMMEND IT TO ANY ONE."

4 door wrangler

By on Saturday, July 07, 2007

"Jeep wrangler is a okay utility vehicle, but I would stongly suggest something else if you never plan on seeing dirt or rock. I' ve owned other suv's in the same price range or same monthly payment with 2 and 4wd and they both would have out performed this 07 jeep in every catagory on pavement: comfort, cabin noise, ride stability, fit and finish, standard equipment, hp, torque, towing. I bought this jeep new, straight off the truck. it had scratches and imperfections in the center console and dash, but i guess this is what i should expect for a rugged american vehicle. I wonder how long until the black plastic fenders and bumpers start to fade and the hard plastic dash starts to crack. The vehicle seldom starts on the first turn of the key. There is plenty of room however for 5 people and the manual trans. will even make a newbie comfortable around a stick. This 3.8L engine is a dog though. I'm sorry I really don't have anything nice to say about it. Seats ain't that bad, but the head rests need to go, and needs brighter lights(h.i.d. maybe) and invest in a good alarm system if you plan on keeping anything in this jeep. easy to break into and easy to steal. with all this being said your probably wondering why I purchased this vehicle. Simple, my wife has always wanted a jeep wrangler and I didn't want to deny her. I'm sure I will be a little happier after a 6" fabtech suspension lift and some 20" centerline rims with nitto 36" all terrain tires. That is the only reason I would get a jeep over any other utility vehicle. You can do more to a jeep, and they not only look awsome when you do but they become a serious off-road vehicle when you do. solid dana 44 rear axle is standard. ground clearance, 4.10 4wd system, and water fording are good. If you are buying a jeep and keeping it factory and want to do a little off roading opt for the rubicon!"

Pleasantly surprised

By on Friday, July 06, 2007

"I have been presently surprised by my first Jeep. I have always enjoyed the idea of a Jeep, but never really felt it was overly practical for day to day driving, in that past models have not had the comforts of other vehicles. But with gas prices going up, I needed to trade in the Dodge Ram for something a little easier on the gas mileage, but still able to tow the boat. Buying a Jeep wasn't really on the top of my mind, but after a trip out to Colorado I rode in my cousin's girlfriend's Jeep and fell back in love with the idea of a Jeep. Once back in town i took a few for a test drive - I was really impressed by the 2007 and how much the interiors and creature comforts had improved. The only problem I still had to face was whether to get the two door or the four. I decided on the two door as it was available immediately with the options I wanted. Since buying it I have been nothing but happy - iit's a great vehicle, fun to drive and still tows the boat without any problems. The only word of warning I would give is that in Southwest Florida during July I find it a bit difficult to keep the soft top Jeep cool. But I guess that's what you get when you decide to live about three miles away from the sun. All-in-all I would recommend this vehicle to anyone. It's is fun."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25