2013 Jeep Wrangler Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $36,420 - $37,703.

10/6.7

Based on 675 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

By on Tuesday, August 14, 2007

LOVE MY JEEP!

By on Friday, August 10, 2007

"Have had my 4 dr wrangler x almost a year. Love it, would buy another one. Have 19,000+ miles on it. Handles great! Tows great. Fun vehicle!"

Issue with excessive crank time NOT resolved!!!

By on Tuesday, August 07, 2007

"I purchased a 2007 Jeep Wrangler X 24Spackage, Auto, Power Convenience group, and 17" Wheels and at first I was happy. But I have been to TWO DEALERS (4 documented times. and approximately 5 or so "Drop-ins") HOPING that they can figure out why the Jeep STILL has an Excessive and loud Crank time. Sometimes it can crank over for 10 seconds before it actually starts up... (Sigh) And I wanted one sooooo bad..... (A Service Consultant at the dealership where the Jeep was originally purchased s called me "crazy" many times and said I was delusional. Well, I say, Finally another dealership (with nicer people) was able to duplicate the problem several times!!! (Praise God!) Therefore, I am now considering acting with the "Lemon Law." Its not fair that I am paying soooo much money for something that is a lemon. It also stalled out on me, thankfully they caught that problem and issued a recall and I haven't had an issue with the stall out since, but I continue to deal with the cranking problem.... IF the Jeep didn't have that issue, it would have been my favorite vehicle, but I am so frustrated and feel DC and the dealerships couldn't care less about me..... Hopefully they will prove me wrong and Listen to my concerns.. If they refuse then I will definitely go forward with the lemon law. I am now willing to trade for a Jeep that works properly or to have them repurchase the vehicle..... Below is my previous rating: Overall Rating: 4 out of 5 4 out of 5 Awesome vehicle but minor issues, April 5, 2007 By Lori Value: 4 out of 5 4 out of 5 Reliability: 4 out of 5 4 out of 5 Quality: 4 out of 5 4 out of 5 Performance: 4 out of 5 4 out of 5 Styling: 5 out of 5 5 out of 5 Comfort: 4 out of 5 4 out of 5 "I love my 2007 Jeep Wrangler X Spkg! It's my first Jeep and I plan on keeping it for 10 or 15 years. But ever-since I purchased it, I've had an issue with an excessive crank time. It doesnt happen all of the time and doesnt appear to follow any pattern or be affected by weather changes. I've gone to the dealer regarding the problem but they were unable to duplicate it and so, I had to go home without having the issue resolved. I plan on video taping every start up so I can have proof. Other than that, I LOVE MY JEEP!!! Inspite of the crank issue, I am soooo glad to get my Jeep and would not trade it for anything. I love the look, feel when driving and that it's a V6 and not a 4 banger. I love how tall it is and that they've widdened the vehicle so it won't be as tipsy as the older models. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE MY JEEP!!!!""

unstoppable

By on Saturday, August 04, 2007

"I bought my Rescue Green 2007 Wrangler Unlimited X 4X4 6spd. with the 23S pkg. 32in. tire pkg., infinity system, pwr convinience, 4.10 axle, and I am enjoying it! I have almost 3K miles on it and i owned it for about 2 and a half months now, very durable and reliable especially in foul weather, it handles the flood waters in houston, tx flawlessly. i took it for a drive in a remote off road area and nothing was in this jeep's way, whether it be sand, rocks, gravel, mud, deep water, you name it. the water fording ability is excellent, i took it in high water couple times with no problems while other trucks and SUVs stalled out in the deep waters. the only down side is the gas and the ride, no matter how much luxury you put in it or a newly designed engine, it is still a jeep. i have plans to take it to galveston and see how well it tackles the beach terrain there, overall excellent machine and removable soft top is easy to take off. fun vehicle!"

By on Friday, August 03, 2007

"Have had nothing but problems with this vehicle. Vehicle has been in shop more than 8 times in 4 months. DC and Dealer will do nothing about vehicle breaking down. Has been towed into dealer shop twice."

See if you qualify for