2013 Jeep Wrangler Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $21,265 - $21,948.

10/6.7

Based on 684 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

The best built Jeep yet!

By on Saturday, December 08, 2012

Pros: "Solid, peppy, dependable, American Made."

Cons: "Uncomfortable seats, poor gas mileage."

"This is my third Jeep Wrangler. This is by far the best built I've had. My wife has also had Wranglers and likewise, this new JK model blows them all away. The vehicle is solid, tough and reliable. It has never been back to the dealer for ANYTHING! I cannot say that about any other new vehicle I've owned in the past. It handles extremely well at highway speeds and cruises at 75 mph easily on the interstate. The new for 2012 model year Pentastar engine is quick. This thing has actually chirped the large 32 inch all-terrain tires at stoplights! The Mercedes-made transmission is smooth. My only gripe is the seats - they should have lumbar support and the headrests are oddly placed in an exaggerated forward position. This is a common complaint from what I've read. The 2013s have redesigned seats but they're actually worse IMO! This is my only complaint for the interior and comfort. The gas mileage is poor although improved over previous models. They need the put a diesel in the wrangler!"

Its a Jeep - don't forget that

By on Thursday, December 06, 2012

Pros: "Jeep, convertable SUV, Go anywhere! Fun!"

Cons: "Its a utility vehicle. Make sure its for you."

"Great vehicle that is incredibly versatile. The 4 door is a great option for running around town and carting friends and family. We take ours for 4-6 hr trips all the time. It has great cargo room and works well for our lifestyle. Don't expect it to ride like a luxury car, handle like a sports car or get the same mileage as your Prius. However, use it like a Jeep (responsible, legal off-roading if you go exploring) and this thing will give you water cooler stories that people will actually listen to."

Very reliable

By on Tuesday, July 15, 2014

"Very reliable and easy to work on yourself. Don't purchase this vehicle if you are looking for comfort."

Wouldn't trade my Wrangler for anything.

By on Tuesday, January 21, 2014

"Great vehicle. It is truly my favorite automobile that I've ever owned. Yes, it's a 2 door and it's a pain to get in and out of the back! But how often do I have to do that? Not often. I love the way it handles, especially the turning radius. I have the Sahara, and it is surprisingly quiet on the freeway. It only averages about 17-18 miles per gallon, and some folks don't like that. It's just a great looking Wrangler, too, in white."

never own another vehicle again

By on Friday, September 20, 2013

Pros: "price,gas mileage,fun to drive,value,looks"

with half doors and top off and larger wheels on 3" lift

"Since the purchase of this jeep I ahve made some small modifications due to lift and larger wheel package. I changed differential to a 488 to get better torque and faster on high way. But the vehicle have never had one problem with it. i drive and tow it all over the country. I have changed the oil every 3000 miles and never missed a beat. All maintenance was done at a local jiffy lube in clearwater and have never had one repair done. the fuel mileage was dramtically improved just by adding a mopar performance filter. Followed maintenance book on the dot and not one problem. I can nto say enough good things about this vehicle. I have had Ford F-150 Dodge Ram Porsche Carrera BMW m5 and Range Rover all great vehicles but this just gives me such pleasure and have such a range of driving that If I ever trade it in will be for another Jeep Wrangler. The ability with soft top to take top off and to be able to remove doors and all the extras you can do is just worth every dime of the vehicle. What is more amzing is since I purcahsed it the value has never been lost from day 1. The trade in value has actually stayed in pace with pay off value never happenend before."

with half doors and top off and larger wheels on 3" lift