2013 Jeep Wrangler Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $21,421 - $22,096.

10/6.7

Based on 657 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

The best built Jeep yet!

By on Saturday, December 08, 2012

Pros: "Solid, peppy, dependable, American Made."

Cons: "Uncomfortable seats, poor gas mileage."

"This is my third Jeep Wrangler. This is by far the best built I've had. My wife has also had Wranglers and likewise, this new JK model blows them all away. The vehicle is solid, tough and reliable. It has never been back to the dealer for ANYTHING! I cannot say that about any other new vehicle I've owned in the past. It handles extremely well at highway speeds and cruises at 75 mph easily on the interstate. The new for 2012 model year Pentastar engine is quick. This thing has actually chirped the large 32 inch all-terrain tires at stoplights! The Mercedes-made transmission is smooth. My only gripe is the seats - they should have lumbar support and the headrests are oddly placed in an exaggerated forward position. This is a common complaint from what I've read. The 2013s have redesigned seats but they're actually worse IMO! This is my only complaint for the interior and comfort. The gas mileage is poor although improved over previous models. They need the put a diesel in the wrangler!"

Its a Jeep - don't forget that

By on Thursday, December 06, 2012

Pros: "Jeep, convertable SUV, Go anywhere! Fun!"

Cons: "Its a utility vehicle. Make sure its for you."

"Great vehicle that is incredibly versatile. The 4 door is a great option for running around town and carting friends and family. We take ours for 4-6 hr trips all the time. It has great cargo room and works well for our lifestyle. Don't expect it to ride like a luxury car, handle like a sports car or get the same mileage as your Prius. However, use it like a Jeep (responsible, legal off-roading if you go exploring) and this thing will give you water cooler stories that people will actually listen to."

Driven jeep wranglers since 1986, I'm 64 yrs.old

By on Wednesday, October 16, 2013

"I've own 8 Jeeps CJ's/Wranglers, never have I had a complaint about any of them. I know what I'm buying, and love the seperation from the boring other vechiles on the road. My wife and I love going for drives around the Great Lakes of Michigan with the top off. We maybe 64 years old but, our Jeeps keeps us young a heart. Plus it's make in the U.S.A., 30 miles from where I live, in Toledo, Ohio. If you have never driven one I feel you owe it to yourself to do so. P.S. Their not for everyone."

It's a Jeep

By on Thursday, July 17, 2008

"If you want the functionality of true 4wd that will go anywhere and can become a doorless convertible, there are simply no other options. This vehicle is not meant for "SUV drivers" If you want exceptional towing capacity, rear seat comfort, low road noise, or automatic all wheel drive, go get something else. As far as wranglers are concerned, this one is incredibly well mannered and refined. It still has the guts of an offroad beast (locking dana 44's, rock-trac 4:1 transfer case, 4.10 gears, etc) but drives very well on the road. Mileage is increased from '06 and previous wranglers, expect 16-17 city, and 20 if you're gentle with it on the highway. (And yes, this is good mileage for a vehicle that weighs almost 5000lbs and can go anywhere). Bottom line - If you want a vehicle that will see trails and rocks, or need the fun functionality of a 4-dr convertible, this is your best and only choice. If you're looking for a family suv and are thinking of this Rubi because it looks cool, please reconsider. ITS A JEEP, dont forget it just because it behaves on the highway now."

The top Jeep is tops!

By on Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Pros: "You can't help but love his Jeep!"

Cons: "Too much Fun!!"

"This is my 2nd Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara, loved the 1st one to. The 2012 has be updated a lot, the interior is still a Wrangler but more car like and advanced. The exterior is still a JK thank goodness this 4dr still turns heads! The new 5 speed auto and pentastar V6 is the real story, they are a Great change! Smooth shifting, better on road and Off Road and the 285hp Pentastar is great. I tested a bunch of it's competitors nothing came close as far as I'm concerned. Sure on the road it's not what everyone would like but it's longer wheelbase and new engine and transmission make it a excellent traveller for such a great off roader. I averaged almost 22mpg on a trip to Nova Scotia this summer. Oh ya, did I mention it's a "Jeep"!! By the way I did receive a great trade in value for my 2007 Wrangler 4dr! This vehicle is really holding it's value."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25