2012 Jeep Wrangler

Based on 767 Ratings for the 2007 - 2016 models.

By on Sunday, June 27, 2010

"I have owened this jeep for about 2 months. I am having a problem with the A/C. It has a soft top so I am not sure if it has anything to do with it. Other than that it is by far the best thing I have bought"

Wrangler Sahara

By on Tuesday, December 01, 2009

"2008 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Model. I love it!! Terrible gas mileage, rides like a box through the wind but it's a jeep! A lot of fun to drive. The removable panels above the driver and passenger are easy to remove instead of the entire hard top (I bought in the fall). I'm looking forward to my first summer with it."

Awesome.

By on Tuesday, September 29, 2009

"Had a 2002 and was a bit reluctant to trade because I was afraid the new Wrangler wouldn't be a "real" Jeep but wanted side airbags. I was WRONG! This thing is all that the old Jeep was and more: more stable, more comfortable, more..."

By on Monday, September 14, 2009

4door wrangler

By on Saturday, July 04, 2009

"Have the 2 wd..as I wanted to save gas, and dont really need the serious offroad capability.. what a fun car, much better made than the older jeeps, quieter, drives nice on the hwy, but still feels like a jeep. love the half top option or sunrider. 10 seconds and you have a air. easy to clean, doors come off in seconds....and the millage isn't bad if you drive conservatively"

I WILL NEVER SELL IT!

By on Friday, May 08, 2009

"BEST RIDE OUT THERE. I GET GIDDY EVERYTIME I DRIVE IT. I HAVE AN 07 SAHARA AND ITS MY BABY."

By on Thursday, April 23, 2009

By on Saturday, April 11, 2009

"Other than some noticeable blind spots, there's not much to dislike. Lots of fun."

Great Vehicle

By on Saturday, February 07, 2009

"I bought this Jeep in May of 2008 12000 miles later I am still very happy with my choice averaging 19.8 mpg since new stability control is great here in the Northeast keeps the Jeep in line and moving in the direction you want it to go the removeable roof panels are easy to work and water tight decent stereo w/ sirius this is my 5th Jeep always CJs or wranglers my only regret is that I got black tough to keep clean in the winter but looks so nice when it is shiny and clean"

Love it

By on Wednesday, January 14, 2009

"It wont get 5 stars for comfort, although it is way more comfortable than older models and than I expected. Value isnt great when you get 13 mpg (with 5.5" lift and 35" tires) but I knew that going into it. Bottom line: It is a Toy. And for what it is designed to do, there is none better. But dont get it if it is your only means of transp. as gas bill is rediculous. Definitely turns lots of heads, esp. with top / doors off."

A great ride

By on Wednesday, September 24, 2008

"From off-road to on the road, it has a smooth ride. Quiet and strong engine. A great look. Flawless in its first 10,000 miles"

American Craftsmanship

By on Friday, July 04, 2008

"Go Anywhear. Do anything Vehicle. The electronic disconecting sway bar is amazing. It gives the Jeep true rock crawing capability."

Good MPG for Jeep

By on Wednesday, July 02, 2008

"My husband really likes this vehicle. He has a 130 mile mail route and was surprised how good the gas mileage was considering all the stopping and going daily on his route. He had a 2005, really liked it but did not get quite as good of gas mileage as this 2008 model. It isn't as good of mileage as a car would get but the RHD is great for a mail carrier."

By on Thursday, February 28, 2008

"This car is awesome! I live in NYC and it is the perfect all season car - great in snow - so much fun in the summer with the top off. Don't waste your money on the hardtop - the heating system is like a furnace and the hardtop is a royal pain to remove so you will have it on all the time - which defeats the purpose. Poor gas mileage in the city - maybe 12. Pretty bad on highway as well - around 20. Great car overall"

4 door wrangler lover

By on Saturday, February 23, 2008

"I owned a 99 wrangler previously. My 2007 unlimited has been a pleasure. Excellent vehicle. And on highway trips, I've been getting 23-26 mpg."

serious head turner

By on Wednesday, February 06, 2008

"we have had our Unlimited for almost a year now. We got the Rescue Green with both the hard and soft top. The hard top is a must as it is much warmer in the fall/winter/spring months. Removing the front two pieces of the hard top is incredibly easy and convenient. Once you have removed/installed both tops, they are fairly easy to do. It took about an hour for the switch, probably much less the next time. The premium sound system is worth the money, as are the 20" wheels. My only complaint is that it is a little doggy. We have to shift to fourth (maybe third) to get enough power to pass. I will be installing a cold air intake this summer to help resolve that problem. The interior is painted metal and hard plastic. The hard plastic is easily scratched by dog claws. The stability control is excellent. I have tried to spin it around but the stability control kicks in and keeps you straight. It is a love it or leave it head turner, and we love ours!"

Best Jeep yet

By on Thursday, January 31, 2008

"This is the best Wrangler yet. Great gas miliage, quite and comfortable on the road and off. Easy to work on. The only negitive point about this vehicle is that it could use a little more horsepower."

needs a hemi badly

By on Friday, January 25, 2008

"It took forever to get my 4 door rubicon and the only thing that they need to change is the power. This jeep needs a hemi. My jeep really looses power going up hills."

Roomy and Capable

By on Tuesday, January 22, 2008

"This jeep is an awesome hybrid of interior roominess and off-road capability. I couldn't ask for a better vehicle to carry my family during the week and have fun in on the weekend."

By on Tuesday, January 22, 2008

By on Saturday, January 12, 2008

"Only probblem I have is that the door hinges keep rusting out and the vehicle is only a year old."

Disappointed

By on Tuesday, January 08, 2008

"Like the style, looks, ride, handling...quality is poor, and the performance is less than adequate."

Great Jeep!

By on Monday, December 24, 2007

"First of all, I cannot believe the lifetime warranty I got with this jeep. I have put it through the test and it proves to be very reliable. This is my second jeep, and I love the four door style. Back seet folds down for easy storage, and steering wheel tilts. Stereo is iPod ready, and sound is great. This is a wonderful deal, and proves to keep a good resale value!"

Don't Buy One Yet!

By on Friday, December 14, 2007

"I purchased my 4 door in February 2007, I was SO proud to drive off that lot. I waited my whole life to be able to afford a Jeep. And now.....................it has been in the repair shop FIVE TIMES for a leaky top. They keep laughing at me telling me it's a convertible it's going to leak. I keep telling them my used $10,000 Miata never leaked!! I spent almost $27,000 for a brand new car that leaks! I can almost guarantee in the future my doors will be rusted and my power windows will not longer work, there is so much water coming in sometimes. They even started sending cards out in the mail that show people how to remove the soft top properly. Jeep Doesn't Care! Don't buy one yet until the fix the top/brake/stall/electrical issues! Overall the car has good handling, nice styling, way beyond fun. Too bad Hummer didn't make a convertible I would have spent the extra money to buy one! If Jeep Cares ANYTHING about their reputation they will address this issue, instead of pushing so many out the door, they will take a little time to make sure it's right!!!"

1 Year B-Day

By on Saturday, December 08, 2007

"I purchased my 2D Rubicon last year (2006) on December 2nd. Since then I have driven it from the Florida panhandle to Pennsylvania and then cross country in the winter to California. It has exceeded all my expectations. It currently has a bit more than 14K miles on it and has been to the shop once (for the recall work). While it was in the shop they turned the front brake rotors as they were squeeking a bit when I applied the brakes (cause wasn determined to be minor warping of the rotors due to overheating at some point in their life - I drive a lot of mountain roads). Other than that no problems. I read over everyone elses reviews on the site. I noticed some people have had issues with the hardtop leaking in the rain (none here with mine). I think it woud be a good idea to run any new hard tops thru a car wash before you buy - just in case. I noted a few other people were pursuing lemon law cases because of other issues they have had. I can say I have been there before with a Ford Ranger I bought. I think it is all luck in the exact vehicle you pick off the lot no matter the manufactuer. The lot may be full of cherries but occasionally you bite into one and its actually a lemon. Anyway really pleased here - its what I expected...not super powerful (but thats not what I bought it for) // not super comfortable (however more comfortable than I expected). Noted that my purchase price vs. todays private resale value shows that It has depriciated by only $2500.....not bad....."