2012 Jeep Wrangler

Based on 777 Ratings for the 2007 - 2016 models.

Love my Jeep

By on Monday, November 30, 2009

"Pro's: I'd never gone off-roading in my life. Got my Wrangler and discovered why I live in Colorado. Too much fun. Great in snow and great in the summer with the top down. Very reliable with unbeatable coolness factor. Great sound system, comfortable ride, built like a tank. Cons: 18 mpg. Passengers OR cargo space, you're choice. No electronic mirrors. JEEP: Just Empty Every Pocket (for fun upgrades, not repairs)"

By on Wednesday, November 18, 2009

best one yet 2008 4dr

By on Monday, November 16, 2009

"This is my 3rd jeep 2008 4dr wrangler hardtop I had 2 other with soft tops and really enjoy the quietness of the hard top. The only complaint I have is I"m short and have to have the seat all the way forward for the clutch if they could make the steering wheel telescope that would be good."

I love this Jeep

By on Friday, November 13, 2009

"This particular vehicle is not for the driveway. It excells in climbing, does well in mudd and great in sand with the correct tires. It rides like a jeep still (not as bad as the 2dr's) and gets poor gas milage (16/14mpg hwy/city with 35's). But who buys a jeep for the milage anyway. It is a toy, expect to spend lots of money on it just like a newborn baby."

2008 Wrangler X

By on Tuesday, November 10, 2009

"This is my seventh Jeep....Enough said...OK, so you want to know more. I've owned seven of these because there is nothing like a Jeep Wrangler. Should I have stuck with one? No. Because I love having new ones, with the newest innovations. Specifically the JK. All these safety features including ABS, ESP, brake assist, etc....And now, side airbags. On top of that, it's rommier, looks tougher, allows for bigger tires with minimal lift (I added a leveling kit for 150 bucks and can fit 34 inch tires now). It gets better MPG than previous models, runs better onroad, and offroads with ease. The TJ model it replaced was obviously a great vehicle, but the JK brings it up a few notches. It makes the legendary Wrangler fun to drive on the street now instead of just offroad. This is due to it's heavier weight and longer control arms. I recommend the JK to anyone that is in need of a 4x4 without the need of a truck bed. This IS the way to go!"