2012 Jeep Wrangler

Based on 678 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

Love it!

By on Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive - Great resale value - Goes anywhere"

Cons: "Gas mileage - Limited cargo space"

"If you’re thinking about buying a Jeep Wrangler do your research. If you want something that drives and rides like a Cadillac then buy the Cadillac not a Wrangler. I have a 2010 Rubicon 2 door hardtop with 4100 miles and have never taken in for repairs. It will get me where ever I want to go (and back) no matter what type of weather or terrain. This is not a car you would buy if you’re concerned about gas mileage or interior space. If you want something fun to drive and will get you anywhere you want to go then definitely look into a Jeep Wrangler."

My First Car

By on Monday, May 26, 2014

Pros: "fun, spacious, easy to drive, good looking"

Cons: "gas mileage"

motayami

"I got the 2013 Jeep Wrangler Sahara used with 3965 give or take. it was pretty expensive according to my dad when he was lecturing me on being safe. anyways its a great car gas is a little bad but i like it so do my friends, the only thing it needs is regular oil changes and otherwise i just drive it. its super fun to drive tool!"

motayami

Love my Wrangler

By on Friday, May 16, 2014

Pros: "Everybody loves my Wrangler"

Cons: "low gas mileage, but the dependablity is worth it!"

"Wranglers arent luxury vehicles. I would get another one in a heart beat. Gas mileage isnt great. I had to take it back several times, 2 recalls and each clamp to the hood broke while driving and each at seperate times. Even so it's been extremely dependable, expecially with the weather in my area. I feel safe in it. Absolutely love having the top off/down. I got both the hard top and the soft top when bought it and glad I did so. The 4door is roomy."

Watch out Jeep quality is just not up to par

By on Saturday, May 03, 2014

Pros: "OFF ROAD CAPABLE"

Cons: "JEEPS HORRENDOUS QUALITY AND CORPORATE GAME PLAYIN"

"Traded 2008 4 door Rubicon with 40k miles. Engine was using a quart of oil every thousand miles. Jeep thinks this acceptable. Maybe in 1969 ? Trade up to 2014 4 door Rubicon. With 1200 miles poping noise heard when turning and over bumps from passenger side. Traced down to separated welds at inside of passenger fender. Dealer will not replace car. Spoke with corporate about dissatisfaction and requested new vehicle. 2004 Grand Cherokee severe transmission problems. 2006 2 door Rubicon,no issues.2007 Commander, successfully sued Chrysler and won over ongoing wind noise issues. BUYER OF JEEP VEHICLES BEWARE THESE STATEMENTS ARE FACTUAL, I HAVE SPENT ALOT OF MONEY WITH JEEP TO BRING YOU THESE TRUTHS, BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

3 years of fun so far!

By on Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Pros: "Fun, easy to drive, strong off road"

Cons: "Mileage, power, exterior part integrity"

"I'm very pleased with my 2011 Wrangler Unlimited. It's painfully slow/underpowered, doesn't stop very well, and gets poor mileage...but it's easy to drive, easy to clean, and is just fun. I look forward to driving it every day, it never gets boring. Aftermarket parts make this car easy to change into whatever you want it to be....daily driver, offroad monster, or something inbetween. I am thinking about a newer model with the more powerful engine and refined transmission. I could also spend $7k and supercharge this one..decisions, decisions."