2012 Jeep Wrangler

Based on 734 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

great all around car...practical, comfortable, eas

By on Friday, April 17, 2015

Pros: "Good price...very enjoyable to drive"

"Sit up high with a full view of traffic. Love the more vertical windshield. Nice job on the interior. Flip up rear window allows more options in hauling stuff. Solid build. Without the knobby tires the freeway ride is fine."

Performs as expected

By on Saturday, April 04, 2015

Pros: "High level of view, 4x4 quality"

"Purchased the jeep wrangler for my wife to be safe if there was bad weather after she got off work at the hospital late at night. It gives her a higher view of the road and no worries in the snow and ice. However, I still have reservations to the quality of Jeep or Chrysler/Fiat products in general. But, the Sahara offered more of the upgrade comforts such as heated leather seats, hands-free phone use, navigation etc. The wife likes it so, as long as it brings her home safe, I like it too! Last of the true 4x4 vehicles until Fiat gets its hands on it."

Jeep Never Disapoints!

By on Thursday, April 02, 2015

Pros: "it is a JEEP thing!"

Cons: "Lack luster engine for this model year"

"if I had any complaints about my Jeep, it would be the lack luster engine for this model year."

It's a Wrangler...

By on Monday, March 16, 2015

Reason: Bad Gas mileage,needed 4DR

Pros: "its a jeep,4X4,Stereo"

Cons: "Small,Poor MPG,bad weather proofing"

"I bought this Jeep to replace my old 92' Cherokee. It was a great Jeep for moderate Trailing and commuting to work. In the 3 years I had it I only upgraded the tires to the wrangler Rubicon 18" Rims which gave it a little better MPG somehow and made the ride smoother. The seats were very comfortable but took time to wear in. The Interior was very basic and offered no thrills compared to the 2011+ models. The Audio system was very basic but had AM/FM MP3 CD with an AUX jack. Replacing the unit was very easy and only took a couple tools but the wiring was a pain as you will need a computer hooked to the harness to mimic the sounds of the doors and alarms for gauges. Gas mileage wasn't too bad for a v6 but could have been better as I averaged around 250 miles per tank in the city and 350 on Highway trips. The off-road capability is amazing and can handle lots of Muddy paths and has the power to pull over some of the highest hills around Reno, NV. Ground clearance with the Stock 16" Tires wasn't bad but was much better with the 18" Rims the stock Rubicons come with but overall not bad. The two door model is comfortable for the driver and passenger but is a little annoying to get in the back seat with the top on and there is little to no room for a 6ft tall person to fit in the back. Headroom is great for both front and back passengers, the "Freedom top" style for the front passengers is a welcomed addition but is known for poor performing seals as water would leak into the top during bad rainstorms or in the car wash. I would recommend this car to someone that doesn't commute very far to work and that wants to use a Jeep for what its meant to do."

Great Looking, Fun to Drive, and Great value

By on Sunday, March 15, 2015

Pros: "fun to drive and it's a nice looking car."

Cons: "Sound system needs dome upgrading"

"I own a black one with a lift kit and off road tires. The car is a head turner, specially when the roof and doors are all off. The sound system is not that good from the factory. May have to replace the speakers. My model came with a navigation system, blue tooth, leather, and heated seats. I miss the rear camera. Don't think I will do much off Roading it's going to be my toy."