2011 Jeep Wrangler

Based on 780 Ratings for the 2007 - 2016 models.

I love it!

By on Tuesday, October 16, 2007

"Never had a jeep before and was trying to decide between a 4x4 and a convertible sports car. My son recommended this and I have been enjoying it ever since. Fun to drive and lots of extras available to add. You get one and suddenly every one else with a wrangler waves to you. Apparently a jeep thing."

Nice ride for a big vehicle

By on Friday, March 23, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, Jeep wave"

Cons: "Gas mileage"

"Very smooth ride, comfortable seats with stadium-like seating for rear passengers. Feel quite safe, needless to say the 4x4 system is second to none. Only draw back for me is the not so great gas mileage. Overall I can deal with the $10-20. more/week for gas, rather than having an SUV that doesn't look as cool to me."

love wranglers

By on Monday, July 14, 2008

"have owned 5 wranglers, this by far is the best one yet, love the 4dr, removeable front tops on the hard top is awsome"

By on Thursday, April 10, 2008

"Awesome. Handeling and ride are the best from Jeep yet. I love the choice of the dual top. Hard top in the winter, soft top in the summer. Plus, I get a lot of compliments. 4DR has plenty of room for friends. I will keep it forever."

Awesome SUV

By on Monday, November 12, 2007

"I purchased my 2007 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 2-door at the end of May. Since that time we have taken it to Moab Utah twice, and to numersous other trails in Utah. It has performed beyond my expectations. It can literally go anywhere. I have been surprised by it's ability. I'm a Jeeper for life!"

I love Jeep Wranglers but my wife is sick

By on Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Pros: "Great vehicle. Love it."

Full Front

"The Jeep is a solid glossy black 2 door hardtop. I was planning on keeping it forever...however, my wife is very sick. The windshield needs to be replaced...just like every other Wrangler on the road. Garage roof winch will be included to remove the top easily. Brand new all terrain tires, battery and brakes. Two spare tire covers are available if desired."

Full Front

Rear Headrests DO come off

By on Sunday, January 1, 2012

Pros: "Cheaper than a Harley"

Cons: "Cheaper than a Harley"

"I updated from a 2007 Wrangler Sport to a 2012 Wrangler Sport. Same color, same options, except I got weak and ordered the Power Convenience Group. I haven't used the extra horsepower yet due to low miles on the new engine. The ride is improved over '07 just enough(not too soft)and is quieter too. The 2012 seats are also better but, the '07 seats were good. This Jeep still turns on a dime and is fun to drive anywhere. It's a great shopping cart or cross-country cruiser. At 65 on the highway we drive it without fatigue. The power windows/locks are OK, but I can't wait to use the heated mirrors that came with this package. I think this car is under-understood by reviewers with pop-culture mindsets. Thanks,"

Wrangler Sahara

By on Tuesday, December 1, 2009

"2008 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Model. I love it!! Terrible gas mileage, rides like a box through the wind but it's a jeep! A lot of fun to drive. The removable panels above the driver and passenger are easy to remove instead of the entire hard top (I bought in the fall). I'm looking forward to my first summer with it."

By on Monday, September 14, 2009

Don't Buy One Yet!

By on Friday, December 14, 2007

"I purchased my 4 door in February 2007, I was SO proud to drive off that lot. I waited my whole life to be able to afford a Jeep. And now.....................it has been in the repair shop FIVE TIMES for a leaky top. They keep laughing at me telling me it's a convertible it's going to leak. I keep telling them my used $10,000 Miata never leaked!! I spent almost $27,000 for a brand new car that leaks! I can almost guarantee in the future my doors will be rusted and my power windows will not longer work, there is so much water coming in sometimes. They even started sending cards out in the mail that show people how to remove the soft top properly. Jeep Doesn't Care! Don't buy one yet until the fix the top/brake/stall/electrical issues! Overall the car has good handling, nice styling, way beyond fun. Too bad Hummer didn't make a convertible I would have spent the extra money to buy one! If Jeep Cares ANYTHING about their reputation they will address this issue, instead of pushing so many out the door, they will take a little time to make sure it's right!!!"