2011 Jeep Wrangler

Based on 770 Ratings for the 2007 - 2016 models.

I love it!

By on Tuesday, October 16, 2007

"Never had a jeep before and was trying to decide between a 4x4 and a convertible sports car. My son recommended this and I have been enjoying it ever since. Fun to drive and lots of extras available to add. You get one and suddenly every one else with a wrangler waves to you. Apparently a jeep thing."

My first domestic, sodfar good

By on Sunday, September 09, 2007

"My first jeep and first domestic. Saying "it's a jeep" covers for all its short comings. After 7200 miles has only been to dealership for routine maintenance. I obviously didn't buy this for it's reliabilty record, but people don't buy porsches or caddies for reliability either, For the purpose. I have hade more problems with my Hondas and Nissans than my Jeep with comparable milage. Time will tell. Road performance is weak but off road it ROCKS! My little kids love it. Gets more looks than I want but thats a good thing I guess. I average 20 MPG REALLY but I also drive like grandpa, so go figure. I recommend it bigtime."

sweet red rock sahara

By on Friday, September 07, 2007

"I have had my 2dr sahara just over six months now and love it. It is my first Jeep. Mine is equiped with a six speed, and the hard top , the 18" wheels, I added a hitch and factory seven pin harness, and of course all the sahara extras. I drive around 80 miles a day to work and average around 21 mpg, I don't know but I think that is pretty good, however I do drive modestly ( I am 36,not a pup anymore) Anyway, future plans are a 2 or 3" lift and 33" tires with 16" wheels. I did have the stall problem once, going down the interstate the jeep shut down and then started right back, was like a flicker, had the recall done and no more problems. I also have noticed some excessive cranking periodically........, but not that much of an issue unless it gets worse."

LOVE IT!!! Just the engine

By on Friday, January 10, 2014

"Ok, first I LOVE MY JEEP!!!!! Won't trade it for a rocket. I did have a motor problem @ 35k lose bolt in the piston and yeah, whole motor had to be replaced. Under warranty. Other then that and an annoying radio short, this thing is a blast. I have recommended getting one to anyone i over hear talking about getting a new car."

Jeep Wrangler

By on Monday, April 16, 2007

"I have owned my 07 wrangler 4 door for 6 months and love it. I think there have been alot of improvements to wrangler over the years but 4 dr is the greatest. Some quality factors were lacking but dealer has repaired all. Do not get one if do not like to turn heads!!!"