2011 Jeep Wrangler

Based on 754 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

Amazingly versatile great off road

By on Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Pros: "Good to drive on and off roads"

Cons: "Back seat entrance"

"With six speed manual I get 22-26 mpg on highway.Getting in the back seat is difficult on the 2 door but once in seats are comfortable."

Nice Improvement

By on Friday, October 21, 2011

Pros: "Great All Season Vehicle, Fun To Drive"

Cons: "Getting Into Backseat."

"I had a 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited and now I have this 2007 Jeep Wrangler X. The 2007 is a definite improvement over previous generations and I heard the newer 2012 is even better in terms of ride comfort and utility. Great resale values are a given with the Wrangler so buy and enjoy."

Great off road machine

By on Saturday, September 10, 2011

Pros: "The options are unlimited"

Cons: "Requires: More horsepower. Even a small Hemi would be great!"

"It's a dream machine and draws a lot of attention whereever it goes. Fairly expensive but well worth the money to have a new vehicle, Off road monster and fun. In my mind worth every penny!"

Great vehicle.

By on Monday, October 18, 2010

"My first car and i have not found something yet it cant do. Tows great, slings mud perfectly and is no joke on the pavement."

By on Tuesday, September 21, 2010

great jeep

By on Sunday, August 15, 2010

"-work from this jeep daily -have over 100,000 miles on it -goes anywhere you want it to -snow-mud or sand-love it"

08 Rubicon

By on Tuesday, July 06, 2010

"I just drove from L.A. to OHIO in my 08 Rubicon. I brought my brother with me who drives a 2010 mustang GT. When we first left for Ohio my brother did not think that he was going to like riding 2500 miles in my Jeep. He was soooo wrong. He loved every minute of it. Since we arrived from our trip he has started looking for a Wrangler of his own. He will buy an X, but that is what he wants to spend. The Freedom top is a must have for anyone who drives on the freeway and it is not that hard to take off. I take the top off in March and then leave it off until December in L.A. It almost never rains in L.A. This is my third Jeep # 1 was an 84 CJ7 Renegade, #2 was 4 cyl. Wrangler, and # 3 is my excellent 08 Rubicon. Spend the extra money people and buy the Rubicon. You will love it!"

Awsome so far

By on Saturday, July 03, 2010

"I've only had my 2010 unlimited 4D for a week but it seems to be doing great. I have owned jeeps before and my only concern was gas milage. My new jeep does very well passing up the gas stations compared to the older jeeps that iv'e driven. The one down side that I have found is the lack of power. This jeeps a little sluggish on the getgo, but I guess thats why they get better gas milage."

Awesome

By on Friday, May 28, 2010

"4th Jeep I have owned and each one is a step up--WOW--this 09 is awesome--can use as a daily driver and smokes off road--12K miles in a little over a year--18 to 21 MPG consistent and mixed driving--loves snow--Only regret is color--Yellow--My daughter picked it--cuz she gets it in 2 years--I will then buy me a red one--I will always stick with the 2 door soft top--seat out for trips to hold stuff--Dont forget to wave 8-)"

Fun Time

By on Wednesday, May 05, 2010

"The first Wrangler I owned was a 2dr soft top which I really liked until winter. The current 4dr hardtop is a 180 degree turn compared with the 1998 2dr being that the ride is improved (increased width & wheelbase) and amenities. I was hoping that I didn't make a mistake buying a 4dr Wrangler for everyday use and so far not disappointed - I still enjoy getting off work and driving home. The Sirius and Infinity sound system is definately a plus and I still get compliments about the vehicle. The performance is lack luster with an average of 15 mpg in city and 20 highway and the engine feels a little overwhelmed at interstate speeds but with the front 2 piece roof off and music loud - who cares? I recommend this vehicle unless a person is planning to use it as a cross country vehicle. Part of the reason I bought the vehicle is for the resale value but I decided to keep this Jeep and if I want more comfort I will just buy a second car knowing the Jeep won't depreciate like a luxery sedan. The only maintenance, besides routine, I have had is the front transfer case had a bad seal which is covered under the unliminted drive train warranty ('08 models and older - the newer Jeeps have a 100,000 mi drivetrain warranty). I hope that if you purchase a Wranger you enjoy it. Wade - Louisiana."