2011 Jeep Wrangler

Based on 680 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 ... 25 26 27 28 | Next

price 2 high

By on Thursday, August 02, 2007

"this is My 2ed jeep wrangler, the best so far"

By on Monday, July 30, 2007

Best Jeep

By on Saturday, July 28, 2007

"Love everything about my Jeep. Especially in high water. Great clearance and the 4x4 is great. I am fearless in a Texas flood. The only problem is removing the soft top. It is a two person job. If you don't mind that- go buy one today."

Great Vehicle!

By on Thursday, July 26, 2007

"I absolutely LOVE my Jeep! I was fortunate enough to get an '07 Wrangler Unlimited X in Detonator Yellow and couldn't be happier with the choice. The Jeep handles great on the highway, and I get around 19 MPG on average; pretty good compared to some other SUVs out there. Daimler seems to have corrected the earlier issues (i.e., stalling, easy-to-scratch plastic interior, etc.,...), so I've been nothing but happy thus far! Like the previous reviewer, I have the same issue with the Jeep taking a few extra seconds to start every once in a while (but not often). However, I've found that by giving it a little gas, it starts right up. The interior is extremely spacious and the 4-door has a large amount of storage capacity with the seats folded down. With the dual top option, I'm set for the Missouri winters and summers, and am absolutely in love with the fact that I have a 4-door convertible! My Jeep definitely turns a lot of heads; especially with the top down! My ONLY true negative remark regarding this vehicle is the sound system. I didn't opt for the premium speakers, and it's obvious. The tweeters on the dashboard crackle and pop with any song that has a medium amount of bass. It's mildly irritating, but not too bad. The Jeep is also a little sluggish when accelerating, but since I'm not a race car driver, I don't mind. I just sit back and enjoy the drive!"

Just Fun

By on Wednesday, July 25, 2007

"I got my jeep 2 days ago, and I am loving it. I have already had the doors and top off. It is the most fun i've ever had in vehicle. It was a little scary going down the interstate with out the doors. The only thing is the doors are very heavy and hard to disconnect. The mirrors are attached to the doors, so they are gone without the doors. I would highly recommend the Wrangler Unlimited!!!"

The Best,

By on Monday, July 23, 2007

"Excellent vehicle, can do anything, good for warm or cold weather, good on gas...just a very very nice vehicle."

SWEET SAHARA

By on Monday, July 23, 2007

"THIS IS MY FIRST JEEP AND I LOVE IT. I KNOW THAT THERE HAS BEEN A RECALL ISSUED WITH REGARD TO STALLING, BUT I HAVE EXPERIENCED ABOSULTELY NOTHING BUT PURE JOY WITH MINE. THE 18 INCH WHEELS ARE THE BEST LOOKING AND ARE A SAHARA EXCLUSIVE ALONG WITH THE BODY COLORED FENDER FLARES. STEREO IS GREAT, SO IS THE MODULAR HARD TOP. POWER WINDOWS AND LOCKS ARE NICE BONUS. TURNS LOTS OF HEADS. LOOKS TOUGH IN BLACK WITH HARD TOP AND BIGGER WHEELS. INSTALLED A COLD AIR KIT TO BOOST PERFORMANCE. WOULD ALSO LIKE TO INSTALL CATBACK EXHAUST. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS VEHICLE TO ANYONE. IF YOU HAVE KIDS OR CARPOOL, GET THE FOUR DOOR OR YOUR PASSENGERS WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO GET INTO THE BACK SEAT."

Great Vehicle!

By on Friday, July 20, 2007

"I've always wanted a Wrangler...since childhood. I finally got one. It's a great vehicle. The upgrades and look since the last models are fantastic! The cockpit is wider. There's more room to move. I get a lot of people checking out my Jeep...especially Hummer owners who were former Wrangler owners. The mpg is not too good. The plastic inside scratches easily. A passenger seat that pivots up would make getting in the back much easier in the 2 door. But, the hardtop makes up for all of those things and then some! Get the dual top group if you buy the new Wrangler. The 3-piece hardtop is great in the winter and other cold times. The soft top would be best for better weather. (The hard top needs two people to remove.) The one thing that I would have done differently...I would have purchased the dual top group. I'd get another Jeep Wrangler if I bought a new vehicle."

By on Tuesday, July 17, 2007

new suv

By on Tuesday, July 17, 2007

"Not very good on gas!"

The 2007 Wrangler ROCKS!

By on Saturday, July 14, 2007

"This is my 5th Wrangler since 1993 and I wouldn't drive anything else."

By on Saturday, July 14, 2007

kinks need to be worked out

By on Friday, July 13, 2007

"I purchased the 4 door unlimited with a manual 6 speed and soft top. After one week I noticed a transmission vibration in 3rd gear as well as 1st gear popping out now and then.--With the car shut off I opened any door the CD player would start running! The car stalled often from a dead stop and acceleration was poor. I finally got rid of this LEMON and sold it to a Jeep dealer with only 600 miles on it. I still want a new two door but I'll wait till 2008 to see if problems get resolved. The 4 door had an aweful turning radias and seemed underpowered, the 2 door seems better."

Love it!

By on Friday, July 13, 2007

"I've owned Jeeps for about 15 ysr & this is by far the best family rig Jeep has built. I love all the room this thing has to offer & it still performs like a Jeep off road. Buy it you won't be dissappointed!!!"

CJ7 Reborn

By on Monday, July 09, 2007

"This is my 7th Jeep, and I am a Jeep purist. I have owned 2 Willys Jeeps, 3 AMC CJ7's, and a Chrysler YJ. The YJ being the least Jeep like...blame Chrysler. The JK Unlimited is by far the best Jeep since the CJ7...thank you, Daimler! The YJ & TJ's are disappointments when compared to the ovarall build quality of a JK. Just look at the bolt pattern on a JK wheel as well as the driveline components. Ride quality is superior to past Jeeps. Invest in the 4 door...longer wheelbase better ride and handling. Mine has full hard doors and a soft top. The soft top is quieter than the hardtop was on any of my CJ7's. It handles snow very well but yet to find out about mud & rocks. This is the first Jeep I have ever owned that came with a radio. Believe me how surprised I was to get A/C, cruise control, cup holders, and 4 doors! The only thing I don't care for? The overly large fender flares...Jeep gets a 4 out of 5 on styling for that."

COULD BE BETTER

By on Monday, July 09, 2007

"WHEN I BOUGHT THIS VEHICLE,I WAS NOT PREPARED FOR ALL THE PROBLEMS,IT WAS GOING TO HAVE,I DO NOT LIKE THE JEEP AND WOULD NOT RECOMMEND IT TO ANY ONE."

4 door wrangler

By on Saturday, July 07, 2007

"Jeep wrangler is a okay utility vehicle, but I would stongly suggest something else if you never plan on seeing dirt or rock. I' ve owned other suv's in the same price range or same monthly payment with 2 and 4wd and they both would have out performed this 07 jeep in every catagory on pavement: comfort, cabin noise, ride stability, fit and finish, standard equipment, hp, torque, towing. I bought this jeep new, straight off the truck. it had scratches and imperfections in the center console and dash, but i guess this is what i should expect for a rugged american vehicle. I wonder how long until the black plastic fenders and bumpers start to fade and the hard plastic dash starts to crack. The vehicle seldom starts on the first turn of the key. There is plenty of room however for 5 people and the manual trans. will even make a newbie comfortable around a stick. This 3.8L engine is a dog though. I'm sorry I really don't have anything nice to say about it. Seats ain't that bad, but the head rests need to go, and needs brighter lights(h.i.d. maybe) and invest in a good alarm system if you plan on keeping anything in this jeep. easy to break into and easy to steal. with all this being said your probably wondering why I purchased this vehicle. Simple, my wife has always wanted a jeep wrangler and I didn't want to deny her. I'm sure I will be a little happier after a 6" fabtech suspension lift and some 20" centerline rims with nitto 36" all terrain tires. That is the only reason I would get a jeep over any other utility vehicle. You can do more to a jeep, and they not only look awsome when you do but they become a serious off-road vehicle when you do. solid dana 44 rear axle is standard. ground clearance, 4.10 4wd system, and water fording are good. If you are buying a jeep and keeping it factory and want to do a little off roading opt for the rubicon!"

Pleasantly surprised

By on Friday, July 06, 2007

"I have been presently surprised by my first Jeep. I have always enjoyed the idea of a Jeep, but never really felt it was overly practical for day to day driving, in that past models have not had the comforts of other vehicles. But with gas prices going up, I needed to trade in the Dodge Ram for something a little easier on the gas mileage, but still able to tow the boat. Buying a Jeep wasn't really on the top of my mind, but after a trip out to Colorado I rode in my cousin's girlfriend's Jeep and fell back in love with the idea of a Jeep. Once back in town i took a few for a test drive - I was really impressed by the 2007 and how much the interiors and creature comforts had improved. The only problem I still had to face was whether to get the two door or the four. I decided on the two door as it was available immediately with the options I wanted. Since buying it I have been nothing but happy - iit's a great vehicle, fun to drive and still tows the boat without any problems. The only word of warning I would give is that in Southwest Florida during July I find it a bit difficult to keep the soft top Jeep cool. But I guess that's what you get when you decide to live about three miles away from the sun. All-in-all I would recommend this vehicle to anyone. It's is fun."

By on Tuesday, June 26, 2007

This So Rocks!!

By on Monday, June 11, 2007

"WE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE OUR NEW JEEP!!! We aren't total outdoor people, but for our everyday vehicle it has been wonderful! We plan on seeing how well it handles the beautiful mountains that surround our town soon!"

Awesome

By on Tuesday, May 29, 2007

"I loooovvveee my jeep! I have a family of 5 and we fit comfortably! My favorite car i've ever owned or drove!"

AWESOME!

By on Tuesday, May 15, 2007

"We have a 2000 Jeep Wrangler that our daughter drives. It has been flawless with the inline 6 and 90,000 miles. We gave it to her after a couple of years because it was too small and not practical. Enter the new 4 door. I was excited about the Toyota Fj and Toyotas reputation for quality and reliability. But in the process of shopping around I looked into the new Wrangler 4 door unlimited. VERY IMPRESSIVE! The extra room was just right the added features of power windows and locks and much improved stereo was awesome. The engine is quiet and smooth and powerful enough. I have no problem passing and towing a trailer. MPG has averaged 18 in very windy conditions. I have had the black 4 door Wrangler for 2 weeks now and have never had this kind of response from passerbys. It is a Jeep. Ride is much improved but stil a Jeep. I love the new interior but it is still a Jeep and lacking holders. But that's the point. It's a Jeep. The freedom top is awesome and summer driving is a blast. I had a chance to test drive a 4 door Wrangler during a late WI winter snow and handling was perfect. My best friend is a gear head and thought I was crazy thinking of the Jeep over the FJ. He had convinced my wife that I might be making a mistake. She in turn convinced me to re think my love affair with the Wrangler. The Saturday I decided to make a final decision I took out the FJ and it convinced me that it was the perfect vehicle even though the top does not come off. I met my buddy at a parking lot and we both drooled and decided that home life would be better with the FJ. I told him I was taking out the Jeep one last time and since he lived by the dealership I would bring it by. This was classic. In less than 10 seconds after seeing the Wrangler in his drive way he picks up his jaw and exclaims "I've never seen one in person. I can't believe I'm saying this, I was wrong, there is no comparison" Long story short we ended up setting up lawn chairs around the Jeep so we could look at it and he got up grabbed his camera so he could take pictures of it. I called the dealership and said I wasnt bringing it back. My own gut feelings told me to buy the Wrangler. The research I did from owners said BUY IT. That's important. Listen to owners not experts. It is a new motor and I don't know what to think about reliablity. I bought the extended warranty and now have bumper to bumper coverage for 100,000 miles so I'm not worried. Jeep did an awesome job of bringing the Wrangler up to 2007 yet keeping the Jeep mystique. Bravo!"

By on Monday, May 14, 2007