2011 Jeep Wrangler

Based on 715 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

Its alright

By on Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Pros: "jeep wave"

Cons: "all above"

"When i bought this sahara jeep with almost everything in it, i thought it would be a dream. I was expecting something more comfortable. -The chair does not have enough adjustments -Wheel horse power is 189, not 285 -suspension is not as good as i expected -It drives okay... decent car -the opposite of a sports car -hard top hard to take off by yourself -dings easily -rust spot forming on door the worst part is, when i rolled it off the lot (literally), the center console lifting tab broke off. not impressed with jeep. in the city i get 13mpg. off roading isnt as fun as in a truck. feels fake and plasticy. i cant wait until i find time to trade it in for a sedan again. i came from a 2008 volvo s40 manual to a 2013 jeep wrangler sahara.... aaaandd il be going back to either a volvo or bmw very shortly."

Worst truck i get brand new

By on Monday, January 26, 2015

"Nothing but problems since brand new about 5000 miles since i start having problems , after 4 trips to the dealer still have the same problem and more noises on the front and from the 25000 miles noises when u shift into first gear , is sad when u buy a new car and you drive in city and sounds like a 15 year old car, all jeep does is give you the runs around , all they tell me bring in the jeep to see whats the problem but the truck been there 4 times for the front noises and 3 times for the rear noises . Corporate tell me is to bring to the dealer whom many times u have to take u carin to get fix so i thing jeep corporate doesent care about the customers only care about to sell the trucks , and let me tell People about this só. U go to the dealer só many times about. The something over and over again and spend Ur time át. The. Dealers for fun because u have to. Go Back sit ther for hours"

It's a Jeep

By on Saturday, January 24, 2015

Pros: "It's a Jeep, what else is there to say?"

Cons: "I haven't done all my upgrades yet."

"You don't buy a Wrangler if you want a quiet luxury type car. It's boxy, doesn't get the greatest of gas mileage, and rides rough. But that's exactly why you buy it. It's a fun car to drive. It's a Jeep, you either "get it" or you don't, in which case I hear Toy-o-ta makes a very boring car one might enjoy. Compared to my '91 Wrangler this is a luxury car. Like Jeeps of old, this one is easy to work on. Easy to get to the engine bay for fluid changes etc. Like any other car, take care of it and it should be fine."

Not for everyone

By on Thursday, January 22, 2015

"First start by saying my last two vehicles were Nissan Frontiers, which I loved. BUT, it was time for something new. I've always been intrigued by the wrangler but was skeptical of chrysler products. If I was going to get an SUV it had to be unique so the Wrangler Unlimited Sport fit that perfect. Pros: short wheel base and pretty agile, engine and transmission feel great, very versatile, looks cool, capable off road, has the features I need. cons: They are expensive! had to get seals replaced after 2 weeks for. drivers side leaking, but they were dilgent and fixed it. solid axle makes it a bit swirly, but not bad (vehicle isnt meant for freeway anyway. Summary: This just a fun vehicle to drive! ...I highly recommend the alpine stereo upgrade, as the factory sounds horrible! Head unit is a poor design as the button for BT and USB are the same, so if you synce you rphone, but plug in an Ipod, you cant have both, so you have to either use aux plug, or stream music via bluetooth. If you have a dog i suggest getting the "dirty dog - trench covers"...when the seats are flat in back there is a huge trench that could be a hazard."

Very enjoyable ride, fun driving manual shift.

By on Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Pros: "Great 4x4 for snow and good gas mileage."

Cons: "Not much storage space."

"I drive a lot of rugged backroads on a daily basis and winters in Michigan are long, cold and snowy. The Wrangler has never failed me yet and it has 113,000 miles. The manual transmission is the best one to drive."