2011 Jeep Wrangler

Based on 702 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

Powerful, Agile, And FUN!!! 285 HP with a 6 speed

By on Friday, December 19, 2014

Pros: "Great Engine"

Cons: "Needs a metal oil filter housing or spin on filter"

my 14 billet silver 4X4 sport

"Todays Jeep Wrangler has to do more than ever before. It goes down the highway at 70 all day long with ease with the 285 HP it tows my trailer loaded with my atv and camping gear. It Plows through snow, rain, muddy roads, Over small obstacles with ease. And it looks GREAT. I opted for the 6 speed manual and three piece hardtop. The ride is smooth and the fuel economy is awesome. My 07 Rubicon only pulled 14MPH but with the new 3.6Ltr I can get 25 MPH when I baby it back and forth to work. I have the 3.21 gears and 225/75/16 stock tires this puts going 70 at only 2000RPM. And at 55 in 6th gear it just cruises. Id give this wonderful version of the Jeep Wrangler a 9.9 of 10. I simply love it and hope to heck they keep the manual transmission available. I LOVE rowing through the gears."

my 14 billet silver 4X4 sport

Love my Rubicon!

By on Wednesday, December 03, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, comfortable, off-roading"

Cons: "Not cheap!"

"I have owned Wranglers for 7+ years now and I have to say my 2014 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon is the best one yet. It's very comfortable and I love to power of the 3.5l pentastar engine. I really like the 430N stereo--easy to use and the navigation is garmin based. Yes Jeeps are expensive but they hold their value really well. When I traded my 2013 in, I got almost what I paid for it new. It's a great vehicle and you will not be disappointed one bit."

Great vehicle

By on Friday, November 28, 2014

Pros: "Makes you felel like u are in Colllege"

Cons: "Wish the back window wen up higher when open"

"Fun jeep to own and drive in summer or winter"

The most attractive Jeep yet, awesome styling

By on Sunday, November 23, 2014

Pros: "Looks great inside and out, good price"

Cons: "Not a city or highway ride"

"Best looking Jeep ever, inside and out. That being said? Wish the 4.0 was back or I'd waited for the 3.6. The ongoing leaking roof that took the better part of 2 years to fix with multiple visits was my only major turn off. I expect to bail water in a boat, not in my vehicle. I'm a Jeep fan, especially liked seeing 98% American made, a huge selling point. That alone would keep me buying Jeeps. That it looks good doesn't, hurt either."

A step backwards from the TJ

By on Saturday, November 22, 2014

Pros: "4 doors, good stereo, better door handles, comfort"

Cons: "everything else. TJ is a much better value"

"This vehicle is a pavement pounder plain and simple. It has all the fancy gadgets and performance mods that make it perform great off-road, but overall it is built very fragile. There are also several little things that could have been designed better. There is a gap between the front fenders and bumper, and when rocks get caught in tire tread it bounces off the bumper and goes flying up to hit the windshield. Mine is already cracked from this. Jeep designed this thing for comfort, not to be the most capable factory available off-road vehicle. The roof leaks and has since it was new. There is no side protection beyond the fenders, so rocks fly up the sides and chip the paint. It is over 1000 pounds heavier than the TJ. The only things that were improved is the comfort, stereo system, the door handles, and having 4 doors. Not worth the extra $14,000."