2011 Jeep Wrangler

Based on 685 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

Talk about resale value!

By on Monday, September 29, 2014

Pros: "Solid, Reliable, Multifuntional, Good for Michigan"

Cons: "It's tall. Older dogs and people have trouble."

"I have paid this car through and never had an issue. New battery and tires this year have been my only expenses. Winter 2013-2014 was brutal in Michigan and my Jeep handled it like a champ. I was blazing trails through the snow and towing cars out of drifts so other people could get where they needed. I have maintained land with it, hauled huge loads, towed boats (even off-road) no problem. Kbb.com is reporting it is worth more than I paid for it 5 years later."

Its a Jeep thing

By on Saturday, September 06, 2014

Pros: "Excellent Engine and off-road abilities."

Cons: "Ride quality if looking for luxury car feel."

"Either you love a Jeep or hate a Jeep. I have owned other Jeeps in the past and this model (2012 and newer) is much improved. Best engine Jeep has ever used. Ironically for a Wrangler actually can overtake many cars on the road. Huge amount of power and acceleration with improved gas mileage. The ride quality is improved and still a little bumpy on the road but overall very good for a Jeep. Decent gas mileage averaging around 19mpg. The soft top is much improved being more quiet and airtight and easier to remove. Improved off-road abilities. Overall I would never own another type of vehicle. Can go anywhere in style."

Jeep, jeep.

By on Friday, August 29, 2014

"Good at what it does."

Very reliable and easy to work on yourself.

By on Sunday, August 24, 2014

Pros: "Solid, dependable, American Made.""

Cons: "Uncomfortable seats, poor gas mileage.""

""Great vehicle that is incredibly versatile. The 4 door is a great option.Don't purchase this vehicle if you are looking for comfort.""

Love my Jeep Wrangler

By on Sunday, August 24, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, lots of aftermarket available"

Cons: "Can't go back to a regular car ever again"

"I love my Jeep Wrangler. Is it the most comfortable car? Is it the most economical car? Is it the most practical car? No, not really. Is driving it with the top and doors off the most fun I can have with my clothes on? Absolutely! I owned a Jeep CJ7 back in the mid 80's and have always wanted to pick up a Wrangler, when the 4 door version came out it became practical to own with a family. I purchased the 2012 because of the engine upgrade and I have not been disappointed. The Jeep has much better power and acceleration than previous models. I really like the interior changes over previous years. It handles well for what it is and as far as I am concerned, it is like an erector set on wheels if you like to modify/accessorize your vehicle. There may be some reliability issues in previous years, but I have had nothing but good experience with mine, although I have not had it long term yet. A Wrangler is a lifestyle vehicle. In my opinion, it is like owning a Harley Davidson motorcycle. There may be better bikes out there, but you had better not tell that to a Harley owner."