2011 Jeep Wrangler

Based on 730 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

Awesome Vehicle

By on Monday, January 07, 2008

"I have a 2008 2DR Silver Sahara JK. So far so good. This is my first Wrangler, but 3rd Jeep(Liberty,Grand Cherokee V8). Things I like: Accessories!!!! Hard Top, soft top easy to set up after you get familiar w/ it PW,PL, cruise, keyless entry, Infinity sound system, pretty good engine power,enough cargo space w/o back seat and soft top removed,Soft top noise level is good, low road noise (actually talk to a passenger w/o raising voice), Sirus radio w/ bluetooth, turning radius, and some more in time, wider fender flares-if you buy new wider tires they will accomodate them better. Comfortable seats w/ YES interior w/ height adjuster THINGS I DISLIKE: tachometer push buttons-you have to reach thru steering wheel to use, some of plastic molding around door is not flush-pretty jitzy, I can see it being a problem later, doors kinda hard to close when tops are on- but they do have a good seal, so far no leaks, a popping noise associated w/ speakers????they are on forums too, back seat entry is pretty bad, but that's why they made 4DR, (actually gas is not too bad w/ manual- avg 19-21 in city (easy driving though) not like my 2006 Lexus IS250 but thats why I bought a Jeep for outdoors and convertable not for the gas. Overall It is worth it. I can say that the 4 DR does drive smoother because of being like 18" longer, so if you have kids this will be enough.I paid at invoice w/ upgrades and hopefully the service will be good!"

By on Sunday, December 30, 2007

Jeep with a family

By on Saturday, December 29, 2007

"I got into my new JK from a Grand Cherokee that was bought back by the manufacturer. To begin with, I wasn't sure that I would even like it. I've been in and out of different Wranglers in the past. However, this is the only one that has been able to accomodate my family....2 adults, 2 children, and 2 dogs. The 4 doors makes it easy to get the kids in and out and the longer wheel base makes it more comfortable for the dogs. The thing I would change is the engine. I prefer the inline 6 cyl. to the current one. I have a lead foot and it works hard to keep up. I love the MyGig. Except the Uconnect is not operational for Wrangler. Overall, it is fun to drive, it looks good and there is room for everyone."

By on Thursday, December 27, 2007

Great Jeep!

By on Monday, December 24, 2007

"First of all, I cannot believe the lifetime warranty I got with this jeep. I have put it through the test and it proves to be very reliable. This is my second jeep, and I love the four door style. Back seet folds down for easy storage, and steering wheel tilts. Stereo is iPod ready, and sound is great. This is a wonderful deal, and proves to keep a good resale value!"