2010 Jeep Wrangler

Based on 779 Ratings for the 2007 - 2016 models.

Wrangler Sahara

By on Tuesday, December 1, 2009

"2008 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Model. I love it!! Terrible gas mileage, rides like a box through the wind but it's a jeep! A lot of fun to drive. The removable panels above the driver and passenger are easy to remove instead of the entire hard top (I bought in the fall). I'm looking forward to my first summer with it."

By on Monday, September 14, 2009

Don't Buy One Yet!

By on Friday, December 14, 2007

"I purchased my 4 door in February 2007, I was SO proud to drive off that lot. I waited my whole life to be able to afford a Jeep. And now.....................it has been in the repair shop FIVE TIMES for a leaky top. They keep laughing at me telling me it's a convertible it's going to leak. I keep telling them my used $10,000 Miata never leaked!! I spent almost $27,000 for a brand new car that leaks! I can almost guarantee in the future my doors will be rusted and my power windows will not longer work, there is so much water coming in sometimes. They even started sending cards out in the mail that show people how to remove the soft top properly. Jeep Doesn't Care! Don't buy one yet until the fix the top/brake/stall/electrical issues! Overall the car has good handling, nice styling, way beyond fun. Too bad Hummer didn't make a convertible I would have spent the extra money to buy one! If Jeep Cares ANYTHING about their reputation they will address this issue, instead of pushing so many out the door, they will take a little time to make sure it's right!!!"

Best 4x4 ever

By on Sunday, September 16, 2007

"As a member of the US Army I have been expose to many off road vehicles and demand the most reliable for the money. That is why I trust the life of my family to JEEP WRANGLER. The vehicle is confortable and have power. The vehicle is not fast but who needs a fast 4x4. You need a vehicle that dont get stuck in snow or mud."

I love Jeep Wranglers but my wife is sick

By on Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Pros: "Great vehicle. Love it."

Full Front

"The Jeep is a solid glossy black 2 door hardtop. I was planning on keeping it forever...however, my wife is very sick. The windshield needs to be replaced...just like every other Wrangler on the road. Garage roof winch will be included to remove the top easily. Brand new all terrain tires, battery and brakes. Two spare tire covers are available if desired."

Full Front