2010 Jeep Wrangler

Based on 780 Ratings for the 2007 - 2016 models.

Rear Headrests DO come off

By on Sunday, January 1, 2012

Pros: "Cheaper than a Harley"

Cons: "Cheaper than a Harley"

"I updated from a 2007 Wrangler Sport to a 2012 Wrangler Sport. Same color, same options, except I got weak and ordered the Power Convenience Group. I haven't used the extra horsepower yet due to low miles on the new engine. The ride is improved over '07 just enough(not too soft)and is quieter too. The 2012 seats are also better but, the '07 seats were good. This Jeep still turns on a dime and is fun to drive anywhere. It's a great shopping cart or cross-country cruiser. At 65 on the highway we drive it without fatigue. The power windows/locks are OK, but I can't wait to use the heated mirrors that came with this package. I think this car is under-understood by reviewers with pop-culture mindsets. Thanks,"

Wrangler Sahara

By on Tuesday, December 1, 2009

"2008 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Model. I love it!! Terrible gas mileage, rides like a box through the wind but it's a jeep! A lot of fun to drive. The removable panels above the driver and passenger are easy to remove instead of the entire hard top (I bought in the fall). I'm looking forward to my first summer with it."

By on Monday, September 14, 2009

Don't Buy One Yet!

By on Friday, December 14, 2007

"I purchased my 4 door in February 2007, I was SO proud to drive off that lot. I waited my whole life to be able to afford a Jeep. And now.....................it has been in the repair shop FIVE TIMES for a leaky top. They keep laughing at me telling me it's a convertible it's going to leak. I keep telling them my used $10,000 Miata never leaked!! I spent almost $27,000 for a brand new car that leaks! I can almost guarantee in the future my doors will be rusted and my power windows will not longer work, there is so much water coming in sometimes. They even started sending cards out in the mail that show people how to remove the soft top properly. Jeep Doesn't Care! Don't buy one yet until the fix the top/brake/stall/electrical issues! Overall the car has good handling, nice styling, way beyond fun. Too bad Hummer didn't make a convertible I would have spent the extra money to buy one! If Jeep Cares ANYTHING about their reputation they will address this issue, instead of pushing so many out the door, they will take a little time to make sure it's right!!!"

Best 4x4 ever

By on Sunday, September 16, 2007

"As a member of the US Army I have been expose to many off road vehicles and demand the most reliable for the money. That is why I trust the life of my family to JEEP WRANGLER. The vehicle is confortable and have power. The vehicle is not fast but who needs a fast 4x4. You need a vehicle that dont get stuck in snow or mud."