2010 Jeep Wrangler

Based on 767 Ratings for the 2007 - 2016 models.

A whole lot of fun

By on Thursday, February 16, 2012

Pros: "fun, off road capabilities"

Cons: "lack of power for interstate speeds"

"Excellent off road vehicle. Not intended for highway/interstate. Lacks power for the higher speeds required for interstate driving but hey it is a off road vehicle. Overall this is a fun vehicle to drive."

Absolutely love it!

By on Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, great experience"

Cons: "Rear headrests, top end acceleration"

"Absolutely love our 2010 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited. After our 12 year old Nissan finally died, we were looking to replace it with something extremely practical or extremely fun. We went with fun and so far we are very glad we did. The Jeep itself does drive like a truck but has a great turning radius and the ride is actually relatively comfortable. The four door Jeep makes it more practical for a family of four, and the kids love it. The hard top comes off easily and makes for a great experience when riding with our two kids in carseats in the backseat. We did have to modify the headrests in the back for the carseats to fit the way they were supposed to, as the headrests are not easily removed or adjusted, but this was easily fixed with a bungee cord. There are more extensive modifications in online forums, but we wanted them to easily go down and up depending on who was riding with us. The gas mileage has not been great (around 15 mpg), but most of our driving is within a 2-5 mile radius of the house. Top end acceleration is also not great, but satisfactory for highway driving and passing. Overall, extremely pleased and glad to be a member of the Jeep Owners family."

Great vehicle no problems at all

By on Thursday, January 26, 2012

"Bought this jeep new in 2008. Have not had any problems with it. Love the real time navigation. Solid vehicle."

If you want to buy a Jeep, don't expect a BMW

By on Thursday, January 26, 2012

Pros: "Fun and versatile"

Cons: "Gas guzzler"

"I love my Jeep and wouldn't want to drive anything else around town, off-road, or on the beach. It's an excellent car for fun, convenience, reliability, and versatility. I have a Wrangler X with no options (ok, I got AC). I just use the soft top in NE winters and it's fine. It gets a bit loud on the highway, but that's the price of being able to drop the top at a moment's notice. I drive it in NYC all the time and I can't imagine any other car would handle the pot holes as well as a Jeep. It's the first car I ever owned (at the tender age of 45) and I was deciding between a brand new Jeep and a brand new BMW 325xi convertible. The Jeep won as I needed something that could hold my surfboard and navigate on the beach. City, highway, off road - it's all good."

Love this Jeep

By on Sunday, January 22, 2012

Pros: "Confort, Reliable and looks great"

Cons: "blind spots, and price"

"This jeep is a great jeep. I am glad my wife got it for me while I was deployed because I would have never got it for myself. From the comfort of the drive, very reliable and looks great. The only thing I don't like about this jeep like all jeeps is the blinds spots. I am 6 feet 5 inches tall and the mirror is just to low. Other than that it is great."

Won't ever own anything else.

By on Sunday, January 22, 2012

Pros: "FUN !"

Cons: "Slightly underpowered."

"I have owned alot of vehicles over the last 32 years and this is by far my favorite. Perfect for western Pa weather. 4 wheel drive in the winter and a convertible for the summer. Rides and drives far better than previous wranglers such as YJ's AND TJ's. Only minor complaints: A bit thirsty for a V-6 and slightly underpowered. Chrysler has solved both for 2012 so I will be ordering one soon. Another plus is resale value which is why I can afford to trade my 2011."

A Beast

By on Friday, January 20, 2012

Pros: "Roomy for all."

Cons: "A little Bouncy...but its a JEEP !!"

"Bought the 4dr Wrangler after having a child and needing a backdoor...this is by far the best Jeep Ive had..previously owned 1997,2005,2009, and now 2010 Great roomy family vehicle still able to leap a giant hill in a single bound!"

My 2011 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited is Awesome!

By on Monday, January 16, 2012

Pros: "Great vehicle. Handles/drives awesome!"

Cons: "Good storage for most people, however I need more"

You're gonna love this Jeep!

"I really do love my 2011 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited. I have been so pleasantly surprised at how great it handles and the tork and power it has. I wish I could keep it but I've got to have a big vehicle with alot of extra storage space for my business as a contractor as well as a musician that has to haul drums,a keyboard and a small PA system. Putting the back seats down flat does give me plenty of room for my 5 pc. drum kit w/cases but not for the rest of my equipment. I just can't afford 2 car payments either. I love the way my Jeep looks inside, the great stereo, the incredible heat and air conditioning, comfortable seats, the grip of the steering wheel in my hands and especially the tough and rugged outside appearance yet with a touch of elegance with the silver hardtop and 18” alloy wheels. Plus I've always wanted a Jeep since I was about 17yrs.old. Oh well, anyway...no complaints. Oh,by the way, the miles I put on the vehicle are almost entirely highway miles that I would have to travel in my business. I'm just looking for a good home and grateful, conscientious owner like I've been for my Wrangler. I'm also gonna miss the hand waves and acknowledgments from all my fellow Jeep buddies as we drive down the road. If you already own a Jeep you know what I'm talking about. If not...welcome to the Family! : )"

You're gonna love this Jeep!

Best Buy A 4x4 and convertible

By on Friday, January 13, 2012

Pros: "More interior options than a jeep has ever had.."

Cons: "Needs a V8 LOL Hemi anyone???"

The Day I Picked It Up!!

"Best buy for the money. I have a saraha unlimited with remote start, navigation and dual top group. A go anywhere 4x4 convertible. Great all around vehicle. No problems thus far. Great for daily commute or that off road adventure or even long road trips."

The Day I Picked It Up!!

Truly capable on and off roads.

By on Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Pros: "Phenominal Off-Road, Timeless Beauty"

Cons: "interior plastic, modest passing performance"

Top of Mt. Princeton! Bring on the next 14er!

"I have taken my Jeep to Colorado twice and enjoyed both times so much I'm going back this year! The places you can go in the mountains are amazing to experience. I've never been stuck or had to be winched, it just drives right along. It looks amazing, timeless and rugged. There's no confusing it for a sports car, but it handles fine and I've never felt I was going to flip over. Performance is adequate. There's good pull off the line and to speed, but she's like a brick aerodynamically. Acceleration for passing is modest so plan ahead. Fuel mileage isn't what I'd hoped for, but I've averaged 17 mpg over the time I've owned it. That's right between the 15 City/19 Highway on the sticker, so I got what I paid for. There are some other issues. I was affected by the recall on the door locks. It was just annoying, not life threatening, and fixed under warranty. Sadly the dealer did not reinstall the door panel correctly and now it rattles. Hopefully they fix it at the next service. I also had to have the suspension bolts re-torqued under warranty. The only other complaint is that the interior plastic is too easily scratched. The door pulls, the floor console, and the trim on either side of the center console are all showing scratches, and I'm pretty gentle for a Jeep off-roader. Main point, Overall I Love It and am glad I bought it! No Regrets!!!"

Top of Mt. Princeton! Bring on the next 14er!

very good

By on Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "better air conditioner"

"excellent"

LOVE IT

By on Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Pros: "everything"

Cons: "bumpy"

"love it. having a baby and this isnt for a baby. He says its ok, but I cannot get the baby in and out of the back seat that easily."

Awesome Ride

By on Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Pros: "Fun year round,rough and tough, has plenty of room"

Cons: "EXPENSIVE, only 20 mpg, lacks speed"

"I absolutely love my Mountain Edition, 4dr Wrangler. The tires make the ride a bit louder that my first Unlimited 4dr Wrangler, but this Jeep is great. I love the ability to have a convertible, hard-top, t-tops, and even buy custom tops that allow for personality to be given to my Jeep. My kids often have Hockey and Soccer Equip. that takes a lot of room, and we are never short of room in the back. I take my Jeep off-road, and it has NEVER GOTTEN STUCK- and is great to take when working (I do home health). You would think the gas mileage would eat me alive, but it doesn't- I love being able to drive in everyones driveway (old ppl don't shovel their driveways in winter) and if I am driving around all day, I would not rather be in any other ride than my Jeep- Rockin' out to my Sirius radio, with awesome sound system. Hard to find anything wrong with my Jeep- and super proud to buy something MADE IN THE USA:)"

Rear Headrests DO come off

By on Sunday, January 01, 2012

Pros: "Cheaper than a Harley"

Cons: "Cheaper than a Harley"

"I updated from a 2007 Wrangler Sport to a 2012 Wrangler Sport. Same color, same options, except I got weak and ordered the Power Convenience Group. I haven't used the extra horsepower yet due to low miles on the new engine. The ride is improved over '07 just enough(not too soft)and is quieter too. The 2012 seats are also better but, the '07 seats were good. This Jeep still turns on a dime and is fun to drive anywhere. It's a great shopping cart or cross-country cruiser. At 65 on the highway we drive it without fatigue. The power windows/locks are OK, but I can't wait to use the heated mirrors that came with this package. I think this car is under-understood by reviewers with pop-culture mindsets. Thanks,"

An American Classic

By on Sunday, December 11, 2011

Pros: "Iconic styling, fun to drive, low tech"

Cons: "Low tech, stiff ride but it's a Jeep"

"I had an 08 Wrangler Unlimited that I traded for a GMC pickup. Traded pickup and got a 2010 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara. The Jeep Wrangler is one of the few vehicles that never goes out of style. I have been well pleased, overall, with the quality of my Sahara. Though somewhat underpowered it gets me where I want to go with a minimum amount of effort."

I LOVE my JEEP !

By on Friday, December 09, 2011

Pros: "So much fun to drive... esp in the summer!"

Cons: "No real cons"

"I have wanted a jeep since i was sixteen and finally got one three years ago. i bought a four door because i have three kids and they love it too! cant imagine driving anything else :)"

:D

By on Friday, December 09, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive...safe"

Cons: "in a hard rain, it will leak...hard and soft top.."

"I love, love, love my jeep... !! I'm 50 yrs old...female...and as long as I climb in and out, I will always own a jeep wrangler."

Greatest Jeep yet,almost perfect!

By on Friday, December 02, 2011

I don't own this car

Pros: "Does it all!"

Cons: "Engine upgrade will be welcome for extra power"

"Best Jeep yet out of 23 since my 1965 Tuxedo Park CJ5!!! Lotsa fun, not bad gas mileage, almost unstoppable. Some semi serious off roading especially at last "Camp Jeep" did all it was asked! I highly recommend, if you're an owner of an older style Wrangler if you don't want to buy a new 4dr wrangler, better not demo one you'll be sold!"

1st time Jeep owner. Love my Jeep.

By on Wednesday, November 02, 2011

"Looks awesome. New engine rocks. Hard Top is the way to go."

Love this car!!!

By on Friday, October 14, 2011

Pros: "Lots of room, fun to offroad in!"

Cons: "Very bouncy!"

"I have always been a Jeep person, and have owed a 2 DR Wrangler before. I am loving the 4 doors though, it is so my roomier and you actually have a trunk space! There have been a couple of recalls for this model, but nothing life threatening! I will always love my Jeep!"

My 2nd Jeep and I LOVE IT

By on Sunday, September 25, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive. I can go ANYWHERE"

Cons: "Not the fatest on the city streets"

"LOVE IT"

love it

By on Monday, May 02, 2011

"Love, Love, Love it!! it is so fun to drive, so versatile. I ride with the top down, the top up but the windows removed, or with the sun-rider top open. I get compliments all the time. I will get another one after I retire this one. The only bad thing is having to go to the dealer, I don't like any of the Jeep dealerships around me. They are rude and unhelpful."

electrical???

By on Sunday, January 16, 2011

"Steering wheel mounted controls stop working at times. Told nothing wrong. Now key fobs sometimes won't open doors. And I have 1,700 miles on it."

Monster Climber

By on Wednesday, November 03, 2010

"Amazing with locking axles and sway bar disconnect"

By on Saturday, August 21, 2010

"My Jeep has never been back to the dealer and has no issues. It is used a lot off-road and will go anywhere I'm brave enough to go. My only wish is for a little more engine. Towing a trailer or going uphill in a headwind can be a trying experience."