2010 Jeep Wrangler

Based on 765 Ratings for the 2007 - 2016 models.

AWESOME

By on Tuesday, October 30, 2007

"I own a 2007 JEEP Wrangler Rubicon Sport Utlity 4 Door....I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE my JEEP! This has been, by far, the best purchase I have ever made in a vehicle. The versatilty is out of this world! Comfort, Performance, Style, is incredible. The ride in my JEEP is soooo smooth."

I love it!

By on Tuesday, October 16, 2007

"Never had a jeep before and was trying to decide between a 4x4 and a convertible sports car. My son recommended this and I have been enjoying it ever since. Fun to drive and lots of extras available to add. You get one and suddenly every one else with a wrangler waves to you. Apparently a jeep thing."

Best 4x4 ever

By on Sunday, September 16, 2007

"As a member of the US Army I have been expose to many off road vehicles and demand the most reliable for the money. That is why I trust the life of my family to JEEP WRANGLER. The vehicle is confortable and have power. The vehicle is not fast but who needs a fast 4x4. You need a vehicle that dont get stuck in snow or mud."

My first domestic, sodfar good

By on Sunday, September 09, 2007

"My first jeep and first domestic. Saying "it's a jeep" covers for all its short comings. After 7200 miles has only been to dealership for routine maintenance. I obviously didn't buy this for it's reliabilty record, but people don't buy porsches or caddies for reliability either, For the purpose. I have hade more problems with my Hondas and Nissans than my Jeep with comparable milage. Time will tell. Road performance is weak but off road it ROCKS! My little kids love it. Gets more looks than I want but thats a good thing I guess. I average 20 MPG REALLY but I also drive like grandpa, so go figure. I recommend it bigtime."

sweet red rock sahara

By on Friday, September 07, 2007

"I have had my 2dr sahara just over six months now and love it. It is my first Jeep. Mine is equiped with a six speed, and the hard top , the 18" wheels, I added a hitch and factory seven pin harness, and of course all the sahara extras. I drive around 80 miles a day to work and average around 21 mpg, I don't know but I think that is pretty good, however I do drive modestly ( I am 36,not a pup anymore) Anyway, future plans are a 2 or 3" lift and 33" tires with 16" wheels. I did have the stall problem once, going down the interstate the jeep shut down and then started right back, was like a flicker, had the recall done and no more problems. I also have noticed some excessive cranking periodically........, but not that much of an issue unless it gets worse."

Jeep Wrangler

By on Monday, April 16, 2007

"I have owned my 07 wrangler 4 door for 6 months and love it. I think there have been alot of improvements to wrangler over the years but 4 dr is the greatest. Some quality factors were lacking but dealer has repaired all. Do not get one if do not like to turn heads!!!"

FUN to drive!!!

By on Tuesday, August 04, 2015

"This is the first vehicle, in quite some time, that always puts a smile on my face each and very time I drive it. It is surprisingly quick and nimble, not to mention easy to park, (My Wrangler 2dr is shorter than my wife's Toyota Corolla). Love my JEEP!"

Best wrangler to date.

By on Saturday, March 08, 2014

"This is my 5th wrangler. No doubt the best one yet. The 285 hp pentastar mated to a six speed manual is simply outstanding! Off-road capability is of the chart as one would expect, but it's the improvements on road that put this wrangler over the top."

What can I say

By on Friday, January 10, 2014

Pros: "everything"

Cons: "nothing"

"Its a jeep Thing; I bought my first jeep when I graduated from nursing school in 1982; It was My gift to me; I've owned 3 at one time. I love the mud and so fun to get dirty! My dad loved mine so much he went and bought him one. He is 78 years old. Buy one-you won't regret it."

LOVE IT!!! Just the engine

By on Friday, January 10, 2014

"Ok, first I LOVE MY JEEP!!!!! Won't trade it for a rocket. I did have a motor problem @ 35k lose bolt in the piston and yeah, whole motor had to be replaced. Under warranty. Other then that and an annoying radio short, this thing is a blast. I have recommended getting one to anyone i over hear talking about getting a new car."