2010 Jeep Wrangler

Based on 657 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Awesome Jeep for tooling around.

By on Saturday, April 12, 2014

Pros: "Holds it's value extraordinarilly well."

Cons: "Tough for a 5'6" female to climb into."

"My second Wrangler. The full doors are great in the winter, but for summer, half doors would be better. A little difficult to get in as it is higher than the older Wranglers. No room inside for anything but sitting behind the wheel. Still, the Wrangler is for fun-the shore, the mountains, camping or hiking. Getting it muddy and sloppy is what it is made for. Definitely not recommended as an everyday car-can't get in wearing a dress (don't know if a guy is wearing a dress whether it is easier)"

loved this vehicle from day one

By on Thursday, April 03, 2014

Pros: "goes anywhere"

"never anything but oil changes"

Awesome advancements great jeep

By on Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Pros: "Fun,exciting off-road monster"

Cons: "None for what I wanted"

"I had TJ prior to this and had done almost everything possible to it. I bought the 2012 Unlimited and it was like daylight to dark, the new jeeps have amazing power and off road they are equally surprising( nothing extreme) I added a full lift, detachable end links, dual steering stabilizer, exhaust, snorkel, front and rear bumpers. Control arm skid plates, front diff guard, neoprene seat covers, lights etc, too many ad dons to list. BLUF would buy another in a heartbeat, decent ride on the highway and also decent gas mileage compared to the old jeeps. If your looking for a Cadillac ride and interior comforts this is not your vehicle however if you like the outdoors and having the wind in your hair with a feeling of freedom, Jeep Wrangler is the way to go!!!"

Almost perfect

By on Monday, March 31, 2014

Pros: "ENdless versatility"

Cons: "Very thirsty, poor mileage"

"I own a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport. I have owned it for almost a year. PROS: Endless versatility, can go just about anywhere as is, Very comfortable ride, plenty of room for cargo, Lots of power. CONS: Gas hog (18 mpg on freeway), you have to gun it to pass slower traffic (torqie), heavy rooftop, need at least 2 people to remove. back seat sits too straight (common complaint from most passengers, noisy cockpit. SUMMARY: I kept my pros and cons short but overall I love it. I have never had more fun in a vehicle that I didn't have to alter myself. I recommend everyone own a Jeep at some point in their lives."

It's a Jeep

By on Saturday, March 29, 2014

Pros: "Looks, fun to drive, and not a status symbol."

Cons: "Noisy, a little rough, and not great mileage."

2011 sahara tan Wrangler with after market wheels...

"I love the look and "fun to drive" aspects of the Jeep Wrangler. Nothing on the road can match the rugged look and utility of a Jeep. It is not a "class" vehicle, meaning you are not projecting a status of any kind when driving a Jeep. You can be rich, poor, or anywhere in between, and if you want a Wrangler, you have one. I appreciate that about a Jeep. Bought new in 2011, removed all of the factory applied decals (Wrangler Sport, etc). There is no need to have these. Everyone knows you have a Jeep. Placed some after market wheels and black accents throughout. It looks great, and is personalized as mine. So far, not one issue!"

2011 sahara tan Wrangler with after market wheels...

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25