2010 Jeep Wrangler

Based on 684 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

Its a Jeep thing

By on Saturday, September 06, 2014

Pros: "Excellent Engine and off-road abilities."

Cons: "Ride quality if looking for luxury car feel."

"Either you love a Jeep or hate a Jeep. I have owned other Jeeps in the past and this model (2012 and newer) is much improved. Best engine Jeep has ever used. Ironically for a Wrangler actually can overtake many cars on the road. Huge amount of power and acceleration with improved gas mileage. The ride quality is improved and still a little bumpy on the road but overall very good for a Jeep. Decent gas mileage averaging around 19mpg. The soft top is much improved being more quiet and airtight and easier to remove. Improved off-road abilities. Overall I would never own another type of vehicle. Can go anywhere in style."

Jeep, jeep.

By on Friday, August 29, 2014

"Good at what it does."

Very reliable and easy to work on yourself.

By on Sunday, August 24, 2014

Pros: "Solid, dependable, American Made.""

Cons: "Uncomfortable seats, poor gas mileage.""

""Great vehicle that is incredibly versatile. The 4 door is a great option.Don't purchase this vehicle if you are looking for comfort.""

Love my Jeep Wrangler

By on Sunday, August 24, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, lots of aftermarket available"

Cons: "Can't go back to a regular car ever again"

"I love my Jeep Wrangler. Is it the most comfortable car? Is it the most economical car? Is it the most practical car? No, not really. Is driving it with the top and doors off the most fun I can have with my clothes on? Absolutely! I owned a Jeep CJ7 back in the mid 80's and have always wanted to pick up a Wrangler, when the 4 door version came out it became practical to own with a family. I purchased the 2012 because of the engine upgrade and I have not been disappointed. The Jeep has much better power and acceleration than previous models. I really like the interior changes over previous years. It handles well for what it is and as far as I am concerned, it is like an erector set on wheels if you like to modify/accessorize your vehicle. There may be some reliability issues in previous years, but I have had nothing but good experience with mine, although I have not had it long term yet. A Wrangler is a lifestyle vehicle. In my opinion, it is like owning a Harley Davidson motorcycle. There may be better bikes out there, but you had better not tell that to a Harley owner."

Wanted One for Over 20 Years

By on Monday, August 18, 2014

Pros: "Sporty, Fun to Drive"

Cons: "head restraints/floppy back seat/tail gate"

"I have owned this vehicle for about three weeks. I love it for the most part. I absolutely hate the head restraints on the front seats. They are not adjustable angle wise and hit you in the back of the head all the time which is not comfortable. I also don't like the fact that the back seat (I have a two door model) does not fold down flat nor does it lock down when you fold it down. It flops around when you are driving the vehicle. I would just take it out but I don't have the room to store it. I also wish the back tail gate had a button to push on the inside so that you could lock it without having to have the key."

Fun ride.

By on Monday, August 18, 2014

Pros: "Great value retension."

"Great way to stay fun in."

Nice car, been tired of those luxury ones

By on Tuesday, August 12, 2014

"Really pleasant during summer topless."

i love my jeep

By on Friday, July 25, 2014

"A truck you can have fun with, depend on, feel safe in, and rely on. Sense i bought mine, 2 of my family member bought one. They to love there's."

Fun, versatile, peppy, comfortable

By on Friday, July 25, 2014

Pros: "Best vehcile to enjoy Florida"

Cons: "Took me 25 years to be able to get one"

"The perfect Florida vehicle. Top on / off, back seat in / out. 4wd. Comfortable for two. Fun to drive!"

Love my Jeep

By on Sunday, July 20, 2014

Pros: "Powerful, fun to drive, removable top and doors"

Cons: "the base package sound bar rattles some with bass."

"I love the 2013 Jeep Wrangler 2 door soft top. The ride is much better than older models I have driven. It is still a little noisy on the interstate but I rather enjoy the wind noise. The new engine has lots of power and love the 6 speed manual transmission. It is very fun to drive. With the top down in the summer it is just amazing. You need to drive one if you have never driven a Jeep Wrangler it is not exactly like a car so it is hard to compare it to one. The one design issue I wish Jeep would update is to tilt the windshield just slightly to help avoid the big impact of rocks on the glass if you are unfortunate enough to have the truck in front of you on the interstate kick a big one up at the glass."

Great vehicle to drive in the city or mountains.

By on Saturday, July 19, 2014

"So surprised the first time I drove it. Its not you r dads old Jeep! I got the Sahara packed and the seat is the most comfortable in its class. It has more that enough power to do anything you want. ALMOST too nice to 4 wheel."

Best Wrangler for the family

By on Saturday, July 19, 2014

Pros: "Pentastar engine. FUN convertible & off-road"

Cons: "Mileage. Back seat access."

"This is the fifth Wrangler I have owned and the best for the family. The 2012 and newer with Pentastar engine gets 25% better MPG than my previous Wranglers. I average 20+ on 12 mile commute and the same on highway. The family made the decision to go with the 2014 4-door. Hardtop is better than previous models and the fold back soft top makes this a true all season vehicle. No problems with any of the 5 Jeeps. Most maintenance is change of fluids and tires. Highly recommend Jeep for the FUN factor too. The family liked previous Sport, Rubicon, Unlimited models but this is their favorite because of the space and smoother ride quality. We selected a Limited Edition and it gets noticed everywhere we go. Mileage could and should be better however, this is not a car and with the larger tires is not intended to go 80 mph or take cloverleaf turns like a sport car. Test drive on highway and city. Jeeps are not for everyone. We obviously like them or we wouldn't be in number five."

Very reliable

By on Tuesday, July 15, 2014

"Very reliable and easy to work on yourself. Don't purchase this vehicle if you are looking for comfort."

GOOD VEHICLE FOR THE PRICE

By on Monday, July 07, 2014

Cons: "WINDOW CONTROLS SHOULD BE ON DOOR NOT DASH"

"DO NOT BUY IF INTERESTED IN COMFORTT OR GAS MILEAGE"

Wrangler Mercenary PKG is by far the coolest!

By on Sunday, June 29, 2014

Pros: "LOOKS, LOOKS & LOOKS...style, comfort, horsepower"

Cons: "Mercenary gets poor gas mileage because of lift"

"I purchased a 2013 Jeep Wrangler after trading UP from my 2012 Jeep Wrangler! Trade up you ask? Here in Kansas City there is a Jeep dealer that upgrades the Wrangler's with the "permission" of Jeep and calls them MERCENARY...with the dealer doing it, it keeps the factory warranty in place! I have uploaded a pic for you to see all the stuff it has on it. 4" lift, 35" tires, power running boards, roof rack and basket, H.I.D each lichts and front lights, LED headlights, tail lights and blinkers...new aggressive from bumper and rear bumper with 10,000lbs winch, new tailgate tire carrier that also holds 2 gas cans and other numerous items added to this bad boy! My 2012 was also a Mercenary and I rode her hard and put her up wet, 66 miles in 2 years...I saw this one on the lot and traded in my OLD Mercenary and got a GREAT trade in price with all the stuff I had on it! My wife has a 2010 Wrangler Mountain edition, which is nice, but lacks the power and finness that the 2012 & 2013 have. The extra 85 horsepower is a Godsend...if you can afford it, check out the Jeep Mercenary...they are real head turners!"

My video

2013 Jeep Wrangler Mercenary

DON'T BUY USED

By on Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Pros: "Fun! High resale value. Simple. Excellent 4x4."

Cons: "Poor safety ratings. Fuel economy. Sound system."

"This is my 2nd Wrangler, my first JK and I love it. It's a Jeep thing - it's similar to buying a Harley Davidson. Jeep is more a way of life than a practical, economical vehicle. Topless, doorless, folding windshield and all of this FUN with a proven go-anywhere 4x4 capability. They hold their value better than any car I've owned. Easy to sell at a premium price - especially if you take care of it. Spring time brings out the Jeep in everybody and you're guaranteed to have buyers coming out of the woods. All Wranglers currently have the same 285 hp motor, and transmission/transfer case. The only difference is the gearing ratios in the axle and transfer case. Mine has the 3.21 gears and I wish I'd spent a little more for the 3.73 gears. Rubicons (which are way over-priced) have the 4.10 gears and locking differentials which are nice, but definitely not necessary. Shop around for the newest and cheapest Sport model. You'll save thou$and$. Remember, Jeep stands for Just Empty Every Pocket...you'll enjoy customizing your American legend. Keep the rubber side down."

Awesome vehicle!

By on Tuesday, June 17, 2014

"I would recommend this vehicle for anyone that lives in areas of lots of snow fall, also great on the highway as well. I would rate this as the top vehicle to drive with 4 wheel drive, sits up high, very easy to maneuver! I have owned SUV's and cars and really this is the best in weather conditions of all types. Night driving is also good, except with heavy rains which most vehicles are hard to drive in those conditions."

Great for dirt roads, have transmission problems

By on Saturday, June 14, 2014

Pros: "expensive parts, uncomfortable & transmission prob"

Cons: "Great AC, awesome in snow and mud, looks pretty."

"My transmission went out at 119,000 miles. I had the dealership put a rebuilt transmission in and it had selenoid problems less than 30,000 miles later and again 25,000 miles later. I had a lot of issues with the steering wheel and after paying to get it fixed 3 times, a recall came out for the clock-spring to be replaced in the steering wheel. i asked for a refund and got it. Also the inner fender liners were recalled. The seats are not very comfortable.The door harness which has wires in it, broke on both front doors, when the wind caught them. I love my Jeep, but don't know if I want to deal with all these issues again."

Love it so far

By on Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive,big bang for the buck"

Cons: "Gas milage about 16mpg. mostly city driving"

"Ive owned my jeep for two years now. Whenever I park it and walk away I still look back to this day. Thats when you know you really like your jeep. 3.8 motor is powerful enough for me. New interior with soft touch leather is amazing.Jeep has come a long way."

Great car!

By on Tuesday, June 03, 2014

Pros: "Fun, economical, beautiful, rugged. Has character."

Cons: "Back seat hard to get in/out. Interior light poor."

"My Wrangler Sahara is fun and economical compared to the Wrangler Unlimited. Love everything about it but the back seat could be easier to enter and exit. Also, zipping back plastic window back in a little difficult. Overall, such a great car!"

LOVE IT

By on Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Pros: "Ever changeable. Huge after market."

Cons: "Gas mileage. Needs a diesel here in the USA."

"I bought this New. I now have it on a 4" Teraflex Lift and 37" tires on a stock Rubicon. No issues and I love this on and off road. She is a MONSTER. Love the fact it feels unstoppable. If you want a soft ride don't buy this. If you want to go off road and play Buy this not something with a soft ride. Drop the top pull the doors off and have a blast. Unlimited after market. Make it your own. You can see a thousand Jeeps and not 1 will look just the same."

Love it!

By on Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive - Great resale value - Goes anywhere"

Cons: "Gas mileage - Limited cargo space"

"If you’re thinking about buying a Jeep Wrangler do your research. If you want something that drives and rides like a Cadillac then buy the Cadillac not a Wrangler. I have a 2010 Rubicon 2 door hardtop with 4100 miles and have never taken in for repairs. It will get me where ever I want to go (and back) no matter what type of weather or terrain. This is not a car you would buy if you’re concerned about gas mileage or interior space. If you want something fun to drive and will get you anywhere you want to go then definitely look into a Jeep Wrangler."

My First Car

By on Monday, May 26, 2014

Pros: "fun, spacious, easy to drive, good looking"

Cons: "gas mileage"

motayami

"I got the 2013 Jeep Wrangler Sahara used with 3965 give or take. it was pretty expensive according to my dad when he was lecturing me on being safe. anyways its a great car gas is a little bad but i like it so do my friends, the only thing it needs is regular oil changes and otherwise i just drive it. its super fun to drive tool!"

motayami

Love my Wrangler

By on Friday, May 16, 2014

Pros: "Everybody loves my Wrangler"

Cons: "low gas mileage, but the dependablity is worth it!"

"Wranglers arent luxury vehicles. I would get another one in a heart beat. Gas mileage isnt great. I had to take it back several times, 2 recalls and each clamp to the hood broke while driving and each at seperate times. Even so it's been extremely dependable, expecially with the weather in my area. I feel safe in it. Absolutely love having the top off/down. I got both the hard top and the soft top when bought it and glad I did so. The 4door is roomy."

Watch out Jeep quality is just not up to par

By on Saturday, May 03, 2014

Pros: "OFF ROAD CAPABLE"

Cons: "JEEPS HORRENDOUS QUALITY AND CORPORATE GAME PLAYIN"

"Traded 2008 4 door Rubicon with 40k miles. Engine was using a quart of oil every thousand miles. Jeep thinks this acceptable. Maybe in 1969 ? Trade up to 2014 4 door Rubicon. With 1200 miles poping noise heard when turning and over bumps from passenger side. Traced down to separated welds at inside of passenger fender. Dealer will not replace car. Spoke with corporate about dissatisfaction and requested new vehicle. 2004 Grand Cherokee severe transmission problems. 2006 2 door Rubicon,no issues.2007 Commander, successfully sued Chrysler and won over ongoing wind noise issues. BUYER OF JEEP VEHICLES BEWARE THESE STATEMENTS ARE FACTUAL, I HAVE SPENT ALOT OF MONEY WITH JEEP TO BRING YOU THESE TRUTHS, BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"