2010 Jeep Wrangler

Based on 684 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

LOVE MY JEEP!

By on Friday, August 10, 2007

"Have had my 4 dr wrangler x almost a year. Love it, would buy another one. Have 19,000+ miles on it. Handles great! Tows great. Fun vehicle!"

Issue with excessive crank time NOT resolved!!!

By on Tuesday, August 07, 2007

"I purchased a 2007 Jeep Wrangler X 24Spackage, Auto, Power Convenience group, and 17" Wheels and at first I was happy. But I have been to TWO DEALERS (4 documented times. and approximately 5 or so "Drop-ins") HOPING that they can figure out why the Jeep STILL has an Excessive and loud Crank time. Sometimes it can crank over for 10 seconds before it actually starts up... (Sigh) And I wanted one sooooo bad..... (A Service Consultant at the dealership where the Jeep was originally purchased s called me "crazy" many times and said I was delusional. Well, I say, Finally another dealership (with nicer people) was able to duplicate the problem several times!!! (Praise God!) Therefore, I am now considering acting with the "Lemon Law." Its not fair that I am paying soooo much money for something that is a lemon. It also stalled out on me, thankfully they caught that problem and issued a recall and I haven't had an issue with the stall out since, but I continue to deal with the cranking problem.... IF the Jeep didn't have that issue, it would have been my favorite vehicle, but I am so frustrated and feel DC and the dealerships couldn't care less about me..... Hopefully they will prove me wrong and Listen to my concerns.. If they refuse then I will definitely go forward with the lemon law. I am now willing to trade for a Jeep that works properly or to have them repurchase the vehicle..... Below is my previous rating: Overall Rating: 4 out of 5 4 out of 5 Awesome vehicle but minor issues, April 5, 2007 By Lori Value: 4 out of 5 4 out of 5 Reliability: 4 out of 5 4 out of 5 Quality: 4 out of 5 4 out of 5 Performance: 4 out of 5 4 out of 5 Styling: 5 out of 5 5 out of 5 Comfort: 4 out of 5 4 out of 5 "I love my 2007 Jeep Wrangler X Spkg! It's my first Jeep and I plan on keeping it for 10 or 15 years. But ever-since I purchased it, I've had an issue with an excessive crank time. It doesnt happen all of the time and doesnt appear to follow any pattern or be affected by weather changes. I've gone to the dealer regarding the problem but they were unable to duplicate it and so, I had to go home without having the issue resolved. I plan on video taping every start up so I can have proof. Other than that, I LOVE MY JEEP!!! Inspite of the crank issue, I am soooo glad to get my Jeep and would not trade it for anything. I love the look, feel when driving and that it's a V6 and not a 4 banger. I love how tall it is and that they've widdened the vehicle so it won't be as tipsy as the older models. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE MY JEEP!!!!""

unstoppable

By on Saturday, August 04, 2007

"I bought my Rescue Green 2007 Wrangler Unlimited X 4X4 6spd. with the 23S pkg. 32in. tire pkg., infinity system, pwr convinience, 4.10 axle, and I am enjoying it! I have almost 3K miles on it and i owned it for about 2 and a half months now, very durable and reliable especially in foul weather, it handles the flood waters in houston, tx flawlessly. i took it for a drive in a remote off road area and nothing was in this jeep's way, whether it be sand, rocks, gravel, mud, deep water, you name it. the water fording ability is excellent, i took it in high water couple times with no problems while other trucks and SUVs stalled out in the deep waters. the only down side is the gas and the ride, no matter how much luxury you put in it or a newly designed engine, it is still a jeep. i have plans to take it to galveston and see how well it tackles the beach terrain there, overall excellent machine and removable soft top is easy to take off. fun vehicle!"

By on Friday, August 03, 2007

"Have had nothing but problems with this vehicle. Vehicle has been in shop more than 8 times in 4 months. DC and Dealer will do nothing about vehicle breaking down. Has been towed into dealer shop twice."

price 2 high

By on Thursday, August 02, 2007

"this is My 2ed jeep wrangler, the best so far"

By on Monday, July 30, 2007

Best Jeep

By on Saturday, July 28, 2007

"Love everything about my Jeep. Especially in high water. Great clearance and the 4x4 is great. I am fearless in a Texas flood. The only problem is removing the soft top. It is a two person job. If you don't mind that- go buy one today."

Great Vehicle!

By on Thursday, July 26, 2007

"I absolutely LOVE my Jeep! I was fortunate enough to get an '07 Wrangler Unlimited X in Detonator Yellow and couldn't be happier with the choice. The Jeep handles great on the highway, and I get around 19 MPG on average; pretty good compared to some other SUVs out there. Daimler seems to have corrected the earlier issues (i.e., stalling, easy-to-scratch plastic interior, etc.,...), so I've been nothing but happy thus far! Like the previous reviewer, I have the same issue with the Jeep taking a few extra seconds to start every once in a while (but not often). However, I've found that by giving it a little gas, it starts right up. The interior is extremely spacious and the 4-door has a large amount of storage capacity with the seats folded down. With the dual top option, I'm set for the Missouri winters and summers, and am absolutely in love with the fact that I have a 4-door convertible! My Jeep definitely turns a lot of heads; especially with the top down! My ONLY true negative remark regarding this vehicle is the sound system. I didn't opt for the premium speakers, and it's obvious. The tweeters on the dashboard crackle and pop with any song that has a medium amount of bass. It's mildly irritating, but not too bad. The Jeep is also a little sluggish when accelerating, but since I'm not a race car driver, I don't mind. I just sit back and enjoy the drive!"

Just Fun

By on Wednesday, July 25, 2007

"I got my jeep 2 days ago, and I am loving it. I have already had the doors and top off. It is the most fun i've ever had in vehicle. It was a little scary going down the interstate with out the doors. The only thing is the doors are very heavy and hard to disconnect. The mirrors are attached to the doors, so they are gone without the doors. I would highly recommend the Wrangler Unlimited!!!"

The Best,

By on Monday, July 23, 2007

"Excellent vehicle, can do anything, good for warm or cold weather, good on gas...just a very very nice vehicle."