2010 Jeep Wrangler

Based on 735 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

I LOVE IT!!!

By on Wednesday, July 02, 2008

"I love my Jeep Unlimited...traded my Ford F250 diesel for it and do not regret it at all..only thing is..it's under powered, but I knew that before I bought it...reading everyone elses review...I have pulled a 13ft travel trailer from Florida to Western North Carolina (Smokie Mountains)...it struggled a little but not as bad as I thought...gas mileage sucks...but again I knew that before I bought it...when I pulled the camper...it averaged about 12mpg...which again was better then I expected...I LOVE the MYGIG!!!! The radio is AWESOME...i don't have any problems with leaks, with both tops (dual top option)...I AM SOO HAPPY WITH MY PURCHASE thus far!!"

Awesome

By on Tuesday, May 29, 2007

"I loooovvveee my jeep! I have a family of 5 and we fit comfortably! My favorite car i've ever owned or drove!"

Love it!

By on Friday, April 27, 2007

"I'd wanted a Jeep since I was 16 and finally bought one. I love it! It's everything I ever dreamed it would be! It drives well, looks great, and is a whole lot of fun! I haven't had any problems with it, but understand that on average, after it is approximately 2 years old, is when the minor problems seem to begin. I love that it's resale value is high, unlike other vehicles. The gas mileage is not good, but if you don't drive too far (unlike me) it's not that big of a deal. It sort of rides rough, but it's a Jeep not a luxury sedan. It comes with the "whole lot of fun" territory!"

Awesome vehicle but minor issues

By on Thursday, April 05, 2007

"I love my 2007 Jeep Wrangler X Spkg! It's my first Jeep and I plan on keeping it for 10 or 15 years. But ever-since I purchased it, I've had an issue with an excessive crank time. It doesnt happen all of the time and doesnt appear to follow any pattern or be affected by weather changes. I've gone to the dealer regarding the problem but they were unable to duplicate it and so, I had to go home without having the issue resolved. I plan on video taping every start up so Ican have proof. Other than that, I LOVE MY JEEP!!! Inspite of the crank issue, I am soooo glad to get my Jeep and would not trade it for anything. I love the look, feel when driving and that it's a V6 and not a 4 banger. I love how tall it is and that they've widdened the vehicle so it won't be as tipsy as the older models. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE MY JEEP!!!!"

Awesome Jeep I love it!

By on Monday, February 24, 2014

Pros: "great in sand or snow, fun to drive, felt safe in"

Cons: "seats in back are uncomfortable for long trips"

"Its great for driving on the beaches, top is convertible 3 different ways which is awesome, for the money I paid for it though with all the options its still was worth it. Don't get the xyilion pkg though it is not worth it for five thousand they do not cover everything the dealership says it does. Overall though I have had no problems with it and I traveled from Florida to Pennsylvania in it. Its great on mileage as far as highway goes and if driving locally I get around 22mpg., despite what mfg.sticker says."