2010 Jeep Wrangler

Based on 657 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Good utility vehicle.

By on Saturday, March 01, 2014

Pros: "Great for towing behind a motorhome, off-roading,"

Cons: "Not as plush, quiet, or smooth riding as a sedan"

"My jeep wrangler has been everything I expected. I do a lot of off-roading with a club, I tow it behind my motorhome about 5,000 miles each year, and use it daily in town. All of my friends who own one would probably purchase them again--they all do some off-roading and several also use them as a tow vehicle behind their motorhome. My second car is a Jeep Grand Cheroke which I also like."

Awesome Jeep I love it!

By on Monday, February 24, 2014

Pros: "great in sand or snow, fun to drive, felt safe in"

Cons: "seats in back are uncomfortable for long trips"

"Its great for driving on the beaches, top is convertible 3 different ways which is awesome, for the money I paid for it though with all the options its still was worth it. Don't get the xyilion pkg though it is not worth it for five thousand they do not cover everything the dealership says it does. Overall though I have had no problems with it and I traveled from Florida to Pennsylvania in it. Its great on mileage as far as highway goes and if driving locally I get around 22mpg., despite what mfg.sticker says."

Amazing Quality, Great Value, Convertible, Jeep!

By on Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Pros: "removable seats, convertible, capable, chicks dig"

Cons: "nothing. If you don't like it buy a Honda"

"This is the best SUV you can get for the money. The Pentastar V6 has almost 300hp and has power on demand. I got the 6 speed manual and I love how it shifts smoothly through the gears. The beauty is that is still a true Jeep. It is a brute frame on convertible mountain scaling machine. I got the Sport because I have plans to build the jeep I want. I love that the accessories are inexpensive and endless. Love my JK Jeep. The only thing in the world I would trade for is another Jeep."

Over priced for what it is

By on Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Pros: "Great off road"

Cons: "Over priced!! poor craftmanship"

"First off it is way over priced for what you get in return for your dollar. Very poor performance up until 2012 model. Transmission shifting is sloppy at best. Has quirky electronic/electrical issues, example and this has happened 3 times to myself not to mention to the wife. Start up hit the button to roll windows down and only one goes down, or neither go down. Shut off engine start it back up and everything works as it should. Another issue with electronics is, start up and it will idle like it's got a miss or idles really rough, hit the gas and it will do nothing, no increase in rpm and same rough idle. Again shut it off and restart works fine for months!! The absolute worst part is the finish, you can't tell me after all the years these have been made they can not find a paint to paint the screws on the hood, doors and hinges that does not corrode ?? Mine started to show signs of corrosion only after the first year. Dealership said hmm nothing we can do about it, seriously? AS soon as this thing is paid off it's going down the road, this is the third JEEP I have owned but first Wrangler and never again. They might be for off-roading but for that I would get one from the 70's that didn't cost $25,000 and show rust only after the first year. If I were to put a price on a brand new one realistically it's worth about $12 to $15,000 not 25 to 30K."

Wrangler Rocks

By on Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Pros: "Drop the top and Go."

Cons: "Carpet is horrible."

"I had an 08 Wrangler and traded it for a 12 JKU(nlimited). I love the 4 doors and the ride is so much better with the extra length. Last week we had ice with snow on top in Georgia and I went wherever I wanted to, with no sweat. This on standard tires. The Wrangler keeps getting better, now my wife wants a Cherokee Trailhawk. The Wrangler makes a great convertible for summer drives in the mountains. I have had 1 service issue, this being the center console tray, which was my fault. 26 months ownership. Love it."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25