2010 Jeep Wrangler

Based on 671 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 ... 25 26 27 | Next

4 door

By on Tuesday, September 11, 2007

"I had some issues with my jeep, such as a loose fuse for the radio, the front axle and breaks were replaced due to a strange noise in the front and no one knew what the problem was, and problems with the breaks making a noise. All was repaired by the dealer and just caused me some incovenience, and all of this in 3 and a half months. Lucky me. But now I love it!!!!!"

By on Monday, September 10, 2007

My first domestic, sodfar good

By on Sunday, September 09, 2007

"My first jeep and first domestic. Saying "it's a jeep" covers for all its short comings. After 7200 miles has only been to dealership for routine maintenance. I obviously didn't buy this for it's reliabilty record, but people don't buy porsches or caddies for reliability either, For the purpose. I have hade more problems with my Hondas and Nissans than my Jeep with comparable milage. Time will tell. Road performance is weak but off road it ROCKS! My little kids love it. Gets more looks than I want but thats a good thing I guess. I average 20 MPG REALLY but I also drive like grandpa, so go figure. I recommend it bigtime."

sweet red rock sahara

By on Friday, September 07, 2007

"I have had my 2dr sahara just over six months now and love it. It is my first Jeep. Mine is equiped with a six speed, and the hard top , the 18" wheels, I added a hitch and factory seven pin harness, and of course all the sahara extras. I drive around 80 miles a day to work and average around 21 mpg, I don't know but I think that is pretty good, however I do drive modestly ( I am 36,not a pup anymore) Anyway, future plans are a 2 or 3" lift and 33" tires with 16" wheels. I did have the stall problem once, going down the interstate the jeep shut down and then started right back, was like a flicker, had the recall done and no more problems. I also have noticed some excessive cranking periodically........, but not that much of an issue unless it gets worse."

By on Sunday, September 02, 2007

Sahara for Me

By on Thursday, August 30, 2007

"Just what I expected. Runs nice, drives nice. Have the 4dr and LOVE the top off. FUN with the kids too and easy to get them in and out. LOTS of looks from others. Very happy in the 9 months I have had it. Hard top took about an hour to get off and the first time the soft top went up it was VERY tight...but now all is well. Dont hesitate if you want it!"

It was nice to have this first!!!!

By on Monday, August 27, 2007

"Everyone loves the look of the new four door jeep. It catches everyones eye. It is nice to know that I am one of the first to have purchased it. The ride is very smooth, even the 6 gears make it seem like an automatic. It is very spacious and comfortable, the hard top makes it a very unique car. This has to be one of the most popular vehicles of all time. I love it and i would love to work for a JEEP dealer because you wouldn't have to sell anyone on this vehicle."

2007 Rubicon

By on Saturday, August 25, 2007

"Great vehicle. All it needs is some more horsepower to improve acceleration. Quieter and more comfortable than I expected."

Problems

By on Saturday, August 25, 2007

"I have the 2007 4 door wrangler x with auto tranny and 4.10 gears. The jeep has been in my possesion less than 4 months. So far it had problems and had to be dropped off at the dealer 7 times. First breakes were failing needed to be replaced , second drive shaft needed to changed, third roof needed to be replaced due to leaks in the middle sutures, fourth windshild frame and moulding on top needed to be replaced,fifth passenger side air bags were off(not connected factory), sixth rotors on front were replaced due to some "grooves" and latest yesterday clutch needed to be adjusted. It is a very nice design but it needs lot of improvements."

Small tank

By on Friday, August 24, 2007

"i owned a 1997 Mustang GT and bought this as my first car. i miss the GT but this thing is an awsome vehicle. it's sure to turn heads where ever you go. have yet to test the off road capabilities yet (to affraid to mess it up) but so far i am extreamly pleased with this car. it has a surpirsingly quite ride that goes over bumbs, and rumble strips with out throwing you around. hope they make more to come in the future. Only downfall is it eats a lot of gas though. more than the GT."

By on Friday, August 17, 2007

By on Tuesday, August 14, 2007

LOVE MY JEEP!

By on Friday, August 10, 2007

"Have had my 4 dr wrangler x almost a year. Love it, would buy another one. Have 19,000+ miles on it. Handles great! Tows great. Fun vehicle!"

Issue with excessive crank time NOT resolved!!!

By on Tuesday, August 07, 2007

"I purchased a 2007 Jeep Wrangler X 24Spackage, Auto, Power Convenience group, and 17" Wheels and at first I was happy. But I have been to TWO DEALERS (4 documented times. and approximately 5 or so "Drop-ins") HOPING that they can figure out why the Jeep STILL has an Excessive and loud Crank time. Sometimes it can crank over for 10 seconds before it actually starts up... (Sigh) And I wanted one sooooo bad..... (A Service Consultant at the dealership where the Jeep was originally purchased s called me "crazy" many times and said I was delusional. Well, I say, Finally another dealership (with nicer people) was able to duplicate the problem several times!!! (Praise God!) Therefore, I am now considering acting with the "Lemon Law." Its not fair that I am paying soooo much money for something that is a lemon. It also stalled out on me, thankfully they caught that problem and issued a recall and I haven't had an issue with the stall out since, but I continue to deal with the cranking problem.... IF the Jeep didn't have that issue, it would have been my favorite vehicle, but I am so frustrated and feel DC and the dealerships couldn't care less about me..... Hopefully they will prove me wrong and Listen to my concerns.. If they refuse then I will definitely go forward with the lemon law. I am now willing to trade for a Jeep that works properly or to have them repurchase the vehicle..... Below is my previous rating: Overall Rating: 4 out of 5 4 out of 5 Awesome vehicle but minor issues, April 5, 2007 By Lori Value: 4 out of 5 4 out of 5 Reliability: 4 out of 5 4 out of 5 Quality: 4 out of 5 4 out of 5 Performance: 4 out of 5 4 out of 5 Styling: 5 out of 5 5 out of 5 Comfort: 4 out of 5 4 out of 5 "I love my 2007 Jeep Wrangler X Spkg! It's my first Jeep and I plan on keeping it for 10 or 15 years. But ever-since I purchased it, I've had an issue with an excessive crank time. It doesnt happen all of the time and doesnt appear to follow any pattern or be affected by weather changes. I've gone to the dealer regarding the problem but they were unable to duplicate it and so, I had to go home without having the issue resolved. I plan on video taping every start up so I can have proof. Other than that, I LOVE MY JEEP!!! Inspite of the crank issue, I am soooo glad to get my Jeep and would not trade it for anything. I love the look, feel when driving and that it's a V6 and not a 4 banger. I love how tall it is and that they've widdened the vehicle so it won't be as tipsy as the older models. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE MY JEEP!!!!""

unstoppable

By on Saturday, August 04, 2007

"I bought my Rescue Green 2007 Wrangler Unlimited X 4X4 6spd. with the 23S pkg. 32in. tire pkg., infinity system, pwr convinience, 4.10 axle, and I am enjoying it! I have almost 3K miles on it and i owned it for about 2 and a half months now, very durable and reliable especially in foul weather, it handles the flood waters in houston, tx flawlessly. i took it for a drive in a remote off road area and nothing was in this jeep's way, whether it be sand, rocks, gravel, mud, deep water, you name it. the water fording ability is excellent, i took it in high water couple times with no problems while other trucks and SUVs stalled out in the deep waters. the only down side is the gas and the ride, no matter how much luxury you put in it or a newly designed engine, it is still a jeep. i have plans to take it to galveston and see how well it tackles the beach terrain there, overall excellent machine and removable soft top is easy to take off. fun vehicle!"

By on Friday, August 03, 2007

"Have had nothing but problems with this vehicle. Vehicle has been in shop more than 8 times in 4 months. DC and Dealer will do nothing about vehicle breaking down. Has been towed into dealer shop twice."

price 2 high

By on Thursday, August 02, 2007

"this is My 2ed jeep wrangler, the best so far"

By on Monday, July 30, 2007

Best Jeep

By on Saturday, July 28, 2007

"Love everything about my Jeep. Especially in high water. Great clearance and the 4x4 is great. I am fearless in a Texas flood. The only problem is removing the soft top. It is a two person job. If you don't mind that- go buy one today."

Great Vehicle!

By on Thursday, July 26, 2007

"I absolutely LOVE my Jeep! I was fortunate enough to get an '07 Wrangler Unlimited X in Detonator Yellow and couldn't be happier with the choice. The Jeep handles great on the highway, and I get around 19 MPG on average; pretty good compared to some other SUVs out there. Daimler seems to have corrected the earlier issues (i.e., stalling, easy-to-scratch plastic interior, etc.,...), so I've been nothing but happy thus far! Like the previous reviewer, I have the same issue with the Jeep taking a few extra seconds to start every once in a while (but not often). However, I've found that by giving it a little gas, it starts right up. The interior is extremely spacious and the 4-door has a large amount of storage capacity with the seats folded down. With the dual top option, I'm set for the Missouri winters and summers, and am absolutely in love with the fact that I have a 4-door convertible! My Jeep definitely turns a lot of heads; especially with the top down! My ONLY true negative remark regarding this vehicle is the sound system. I didn't opt for the premium speakers, and it's obvious. The tweeters on the dashboard crackle and pop with any song that has a medium amount of bass. It's mildly irritating, but not too bad. The Jeep is also a little sluggish when accelerating, but since I'm not a race car driver, I don't mind. I just sit back and enjoy the drive!"

Just Fun

By on Wednesday, July 25, 2007

"I got my jeep 2 days ago, and I am loving it. I have already had the doors and top off. It is the most fun i've ever had in vehicle. It was a little scary going down the interstate with out the doors. The only thing is the doors are very heavy and hard to disconnect. The mirrors are attached to the doors, so they are gone without the doors. I would highly recommend the Wrangler Unlimited!!!"

The Best,

By on Monday, July 23, 2007

"Excellent vehicle, can do anything, good for warm or cold weather, good on gas...just a very very nice vehicle."

SWEET SAHARA

By on Monday, July 23, 2007

"THIS IS MY FIRST JEEP AND I LOVE IT. I KNOW THAT THERE HAS BEEN A RECALL ISSUED WITH REGARD TO STALLING, BUT I HAVE EXPERIENCED ABOSULTELY NOTHING BUT PURE JOY WITH MINE. THE 18 INCH WHEELS ARE THE BEST LOOKING AND ARE A SAHARA EXCLUSIVE ALONG WITH THE BODY COLORED FENDER FLARES. STEREO IS GREAT, SO IS THE MODULAR HARD TOP. POWER WINDOWS AND LOCKS ARE NICE BONUS. TURNS LOTS OF HEADS. LOOKS TOUGH IN BLACK WITH HARD TOP AND BIGGER WHEELS. INSTALLED A COLD AIR KIT TO BOOST PERFORMANCE. WOULD ALSO LIKE TO INSTALL CATBACK EXHAUST. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS VEHICLE TO ANYONE. IF YOU HAVE KIDS OR CARPOOL, GET THE FOUR DOOR OR YOUR PASSENGERS WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO GET INTO THE BACK SEAT."

Great Vehicle!

By on Friday, July 20, 2007

"I've always wanted a Wrangler...since childhood. I finally got one. It's a great vehicle. The upgrades and look since the last models are fantastic! The cockpit is wider. There's more room to move. I get a lot of people checking out my Jeep...especially Hummer owners who were former Wrangler owners. The mpg is not too good. The plastic inside scratches easily. A passenger seat that pivots up would make getting in the back much easier in the 2 door. But, the hardtop makes up for all of those things and then some! Get the dual top group if you buy the new Wrangler. The 3-piece hardtop is great in the winter and other cold times. The soft top would be best for better weather. (The hard top needs two people to remove.) The one thing that I would have done differently...I would have purchased the dual top group. I'd get another Jeep Wrangler if I bought a new vehicle."

By on Tuesday, July 17, 2007