2010 Jeep Wrangler

Based on 735 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

excetional ride for 4 wheel drive

By on Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Pros: "love this car, it does everything"

Cons: "the back view is limited"

"the exterior coating is excellent. it rides really well, especially for 4 wheel drive. good utility car and the hard top is quiet. The soft top is more noisy"

Excellent For Snow and Off Road

By on Sunday, September 26, 2010

"I've owned my 2007 Jeep Wrangler since August 2008. This is my first jeep and I absolutely love it. I bought my jeep predominantly for the northern Indiana winters and I couldn't have picked a better vehicle for the snow and ice that we get here. I've had it off road once and it outperformed even some modified jeeps in the mud. Having said that, the gas mileage is what you'd expect for a jeep. I average about 15 around town and 19-20 on the highway. The noise factor isn't a problem since I keep my hard top on year round. The sound system is excellent and I love having the onboard navigation system. I wish Jeep would put some more power in its engines. With the A/C running, it does seem a bit sluggish. Overall, I'm very pleased with my jeep and would own another in a heart beat."

Great WRANGLER

By on Monday, June 08, 2009

"If you're looking for a trail limo, you can have one in the Unlimited 4-door that will go places a Hummer could only dream of, while enjoying top-down, doors off fun in the sun! My fiancee and I got (her) a 2009 Wrangler X, B-package (base). The stock 29" tires are GARBAGE, but we had no intention of keeping them. Swapped in 33" Firestone Destination A/T's, and it made all the difference. Lifted 2.5" via RC coils, and now with an E-locker out back, this truck goes anywhere. For anyone who hasn't driven one, the coil-sprung (TJ, JK) Wranglers are NOTHING like the old leaf-sprung (CJ/YJ) Wranglers! They ride much better, handle better, and take a lot more stupidity to roll. The new JK has good ride/handling characteristics, and the electronic nannies are nice for less able drivers, while being defeatable for off-road. I HIGHLY recommend getting the anti-spin rear differential, or upping to the Rubicon if you plan on going off-road. With a decent set of tires and even just a rear locker, this Jeep goes anywhere with ease. I'd also recommend the 3.73 gears (available separately or in the Trailer Tow Group) for 32" tires that come with all but the base package- otherwise, it's fairly sluggish. In terms of comfort, it's a darn nice Wrangler. But it's still a Wrangler, not an Escalade. If you want leather, heated seats (a dealer-installed option, however), and to be able to hear your cell phone calls at over 20 MPH, get something else. The Wrangler is, as always, about top-down fun, be it on-road or off. The headrests are rock solid, and the seating position isn't great, but it's still a lot better than my old YJ's! I love it so much I'm in the process of trading in my Subaru for another one! Enjoy!"

Jeeped for life

By on Wednesday, November 19, 2008

"This is the most exciting four wheeler you'll ever find in this world ! Have been everywhere with it and never been stucked ! Mud over my 18 inches wheels without any problem... and completely stock! I can't even imagine how capable this thing must be with a minimum of aftermarket work. It is a SUV, a convertible, a winter truck, a family car (kids love to ride it topless) and most important an incredible off-road machine! If you want comfort, performance, fuel economy and fancy interior, get yourself something else... and I will be glad to tow you out when you'll be stuck in the snow this next winter! I will be the one with the smile and a Wrangler!!!"

By on Friday, August 08, 2008

"I bought this Jeep used this year w/ 17,000 miles on it. It has been a joy to drive. Averages 21/22 MPG. Easy to remove the soft top quickly by myself in under 8 minutes. Comfortable for 3 kids and 2 adult or 5 adults. Hope to hold onto this for a long time."

This car makes me smile!

By on Monday, August 04, 2008

"I am a mom of three little ones and have one car seat, one booster seat and a free sitting child in the back. They have plenty of room, more then in any other SUV like it. I love this car! I have had no mechanical problems and we live with the top down at all times (except in the rain)! Have the hard top too...I see no point in it...but my husband says we'll use it in the winter...what ever! Bought mine used and see no need in a new one, mine is perfect the way it is! Can't wait to attend a Jamboree!"

1st time owner

By on Friday, August 01, 2008

"2007 Wrangler X with S package. Tremendous fun to own. Tow behind motorhome. Minor problems quickly fixed by dealer. Enjoy off road capability. Easy to manuever in town. Modest fuel economy. Recommend three piece hardtop. Sirius radio great away from town."

By on Sunday, July 27, 2008

"I've owned alot of vehicles and alot of jeeps in my lifetime but this one is the absolute best! This jeep gives you the reliablility and excitement of a 4wd jeep but gives me the room I had been lacking with a family. I know, especially these days with gas prices being what they are, that it could give me better gas mileage. But I wouldn't trade it in for all the hybrids and electrics on the road. They'll have to bury me in it. :-)"

'07 Sahara 2dr

By on Thursday, July 10, 2008

"My suggestion if you are buying the vehicle and can only afford one top, buy the hard-top. It is the difference between night and day as far as comfort goes. PLUS it's in three-pieces so you can easily remove sections for your needs! BUT TRUST ME, get the hardtop!! It's so worth it. To add to this new line, it is very comfortable. I know it's a Jeep, who cares about comfort? Well when you don't live on top of a mountain or in a mud pit, you do have to drive there! Other than that, it's a Jeep, and it lives up to it's predecessors. You'll love it if you love the outdoors."

I LOVE IT!!!

By on Wednesday, July 02, 2008

"I love my Jeep Unlimited...traded my Ford F250 diesel for it and do not regret it at all..only thing is..it's under powered, but I knew that before I bought it...reading everyone elses review...I have pulled a 13ft travel trailer from Florida to Western North Carolina (Smokie Mountains)...it struggled a little but not as bad as I thought...gas mileage sucks...but again I knew that before I bought it...when I pulled the camper...it averaged about 12mpg...which again was better then I expected...I LOVE the MYGIG!!!! The radio is AWESOME...i don't have any problems with leaks, with both tops (dual top option)...I AM SOO HAPPY WITH MY PURCHASE thus far!!"

Awesome

By on Tuesday, May 29, 2007

"I loooovvveee my jeep! I have a family of 5 and we fit comfortably! My favorite car i've ever owned or drove!"

Love it!

By on Friday, April 27, 2007

"I'd wanted a Jeep since I was 16 and finally bought one. I love it! It's everything I ever dreamed it would be! It drives well, looks great, and is a whole lot of fun! I haven't had any problems with it, but understand that on average, after it is approximately 2 years old, is when the minor problems seem to begin. I love that it's resale value is high, unlike other vehicles. The gas mileage is not good, but if you don't drive too far (unlike me) it's not that big of a deal. It sort of rides rough, but it's a Jeep not a luxury sedan. It comes with the "whole lot of fun" territory!"

Awesome vehicle but minor issues

By on Thursday, April 05, 2007

"I love my 2007 Jeep Wrangler X Spkg! It's my first Jeep and I plan on keeping it for 10 or 15 years. But ever-since I purchased it, I've had an issue with an excessive crank time. It doesnt happen all of the time and doesnt appear to follow any pattern or be affected by weather changes. I've gone to the dealer regarding the problem but they were unable to duplicate it and so, I had to go home without having the issue resolved. I plan on video taping every start up so Ican have proof. Other than that, I LOVE MY JEEP!!! Inspite of the crank issue, I am soooo glad to get my Jeep and would not trade it for anything. I love the look, feel when driving and that it's a V6 and not a 4 banger. I love how tall it is and that they've widdened the vehicle so it won't be as tipsy as the older models. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE MY JEEP!!!!"

Awesome Jeep I love it!

By on Monday, February 24, 2014

Pros: "great in sand or snow, fun to drive, felt safe in"

Cons: "seats in back are uncomfortable for long trips"

"Its great for driving on the beaches, top is convertible 3 different ways which is awesome, for the money I paid for it though with all the options its still was worth it. Don't get the xyilion pkg though it is not worth it for five thousand they do not cover everything the dealership says it does. Overall though I have had no problems with it and I traveled from Florida to Pennsylvania in it. Its great on mileage as far as highway goes and if driving locally I get around 22mpg., despite what mfg.sticker says."

Alot better ride than the older CJs of the 70's.

By on Thursday, August 02, 2012

Pros: "Handles well and has a tight turning radius ."

Cons: "Can't think of anything."

"I like this one so much I'm looking at another one, and it has excellent resale value!"

absolutely love it

By on Saturday, November 05, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive,"

Cons: "limited storage"

"this car is extremely reliable on or off the road. it handles in the snow better than any car I've ever driven."

Fantastic!

By on Monday, August 22, 2011

Pros: "everything!"

"I live in snowy Buffalo, NY and this vehicle plows through anything!! It's sturdy, reliable and great all around. I couldn't have bought a better vehicle."

The most fun you will have with 4-wheels

By on Thursday, August 11, 2011

Pros: "extremely fun to drive, aftermarket parts galore, love the attention I get, takes you anywhere"

Cons: "very simple interior, expensive, slow"

"Man, do I love driving my Jeep Wrangler Unlimited!! The attention I get from lookers, you just can't explain it. It's a simple vehicle but draws attention as a vehicle costing 3-4 times the amount. The feeling of go anywhere, do anything just makes you smile. You don't get that driving any other vehicle. It's not a SUV. It's a JEEP!!"

Most enjoyable vehicle ever

By on Monday, October 25, 2010

"This is the second jeep I've owned and I've enjoyed them both. I would recommend the jeep wrangler to anyone who enjoys SUV's. Granted they are limited on space, but the back seats fold forward if you need more room. It's great fun to drive, a lot of power in this 6 cylinder engine. The interior is better than it was in 1995 when I owned my first jeep. They have improved over time. An overall great vehicle."

By on Sunday, October 24, 2010

"This is my 2nd Jeep. The first being a TJ. This one is a lot more refined and feels great on the trail. After over 6 months i feel no regrets with my decision to buy this vehicle."

Rugged Vehicle

By on Thursday, August 19, 2010

"I've only owned my Jeep about a month however I am extremely satisfied with it. Some may complain that its not comfortable enough, however it's not meant to be! This is an extremely rugged vehicle and handles off-road with being stock just fine. I also use it to pull my ATV and trailer and have had no issues at all. The turning radius on it is also really nice. Much better than my old truck, which felt like driving a boat, and didn't have 4WD. I'm already looking to install a lift on it, and put bigger tires on. The price may seem steep, however Jeeps tend to hold their value really well, however I don't think I'll be selling this one. So far it is definitely worth the money."

GREAT FOR WHAT IT IS

By on Tuesday, August 03, 2010

"All the rants about it being gutlees or whatever may be true but its a off road vehicle not a performance vehicle! "ruby" gets around more then enough and fast enough on a trail"

Great Vehicle

By on Tuesday, June 29, 2010

"Second Wrangler I have owned and this is truely the better of the two. Fun to drive, especially on the beach without the top and doors. Versatility of the top is a great feature. Gas mileage could be better, but it's a Jeep so it's expected. There is really nothing I don't like about the Rubicon, except maybe the comfort level during a long trip and the fact that Jeep didn't grandfather the lifetime powertrain warranty, missed it by 6 months. They hold their value better than any other SUV on the market. Paid 29K and it's current value is 22K. Have had no issues. Would definitely recommend to others."

Great vehicle

By on Sunday, May 30, 2010

"This 2009 4 door is the first Jeep I've purchased new (have a few oooold Jeeps currently as well). No regrets whatsoever. I don't want it to drive like a Tahoe...I want it to drive like a Jeep! If I treat it right, I can get around 475-500 miles on a tank of gas. I rate the reliability as excellent because I received the Lifetime Powertrain Warranty at the time of purchase, which is pretty comprehensive. Security is always an issue with a drop top Jeep, but aftermarket companies like Tuffy Security Products offer wonderful products to secure your valuables when the top is off!"

I love my Wrangler

By on Friday, April 16, 2010

"I always wanted a Jeep, and finally decided it was time. It's 3 years old now (2007 model) and I still love it! Fun to drive, easy to get around town, looks great, reliable. So far I've only had regular oil changes and recently, changed the rear brake pads and had a brake flush. Zero repairs, everything runs great at 30K miles. The Freedom Top is great, although too heavy to remove the whole top by myself (or even with 2 friends), it's very easy to remove the panels over the driver and passenger side, so it's easy enough to convert to a semi-convertible. The panels fit in the back so you can take them with you, if you want to replace them on the go. One con is limited cargo space. I removed the back seat (which was kind of difficult to get into anyway), and now have plenty of cargo space. I don't have kids so I don't need a back seat. I installed handgrips on the roll cage for my boyfriend to hold on to as he complains about being a "bobblehead" -- the Jeep is an off-road vehicle, after all, it's not like cruising in a Lexus... :o) But it is suprisingly comfortable. The Jeeps I have been in before were pretty rough, this one is definitely a plush yuppie Jeep in comparison. 2007 they started the wider body style, that may have something to do with it. (Of course the carpeting, power windows & door locks, ac and satellite all contribute to the yuppie-ness) I was rear-ended two years ago, the Jeep held up very well, all I had to do was replace the rear bumper that was scratched. I'm very glad I bought this vehicle and I hope to have it a minimum of 10 years."