2010 Jeep Wrangler

Based on 734 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

excetional ride for 4 wheel drive

By on Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Pros: "love this car, it does everything"

Cons: "the back view is limited"

"the exterior coating is excellent. it rides really well, especially for 4 wheel drive. good utility car and the hard top is quiet. The soft top is more noisy"

Rear view is obstructed by rear seat head restrain

By on Monday, April 27, 2015

"Rear view is obstructed by rear seat head restraints"

Best decision I've ever made

By on Saturday, April 25, 2015

Pros: "Fun and my smiles per mile"

Cons: "not great on gas"

"I bought a 2015 rubicon unlimited on an impulse and it is the best decision I've ever made. I like most have always wanted a jeep but thought it was a stupid unpractical vehicle that I would regret immediately. Let me just tell you that owning this suv is amazing. Taking the top down after a long work day putting on your favorite music and taking the long way home has become the absolute best part of my day. I say this but if you want a jeep you must realize you give up somethings when owning one. No its not the most comfortable, no its not quiet, no its not really that convieniant but all of that doesnt matter when driving it just makes you smile. If you think you want one or have always wanted one or it sounds fun buy one now and you wont regret it. If you you arnt exactly sure and are comparing multiple "normal" cars then this may not be for you. You do have to want a jeep and everything that comes with jeep ownership. I say all that to finish with I had always wanted one but made "smart" decisions instead (honda accords) but after buying this I'll never own anything else."

Best vehicle ever

By on Friday, April 24, 2015

Pros: "holds it's value like nothing else"

Cons: "tough to get into the back seat-but so what?"

"Just change the oil and it will last forever!"

Great Change of Pace

By on Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Pros: "Pure fun - its a jeep thing."

Cons: "Back seat is a little hard to get into."

"Wanted something different after a succession of 4 door family cars. We have the two door hardtop with automatic in natural green pearlcoat. Driven mostly by my wife who absolutely loves the vehicle. No squeaks or rattles after 4 years. Air and heat are fantastic. Has the basic refinements with power windows, mirrors and locks, and interior is very nice and reasonably quiet. Gas mileage is about 18 or 19 mpg in mixed driving and 22-23 on the highway - not great but pleased that it is above what was advertised on the window sticker. Engine runs smooth and acceleration is adequate. We get a lot of complements on this vehicle , and of course other Wrangler owners wave at you on the road. The car has been very reliable. The only repair is replacement of transponder sensor that communicates with the key - taken care of under warranty. Towing and loaner were provided free of charge. The car is also easy to service, plenty of room in the engine bay and because the vehicle has a lot of ground clearance oil changes can be done without even jacking the vehicle car up."

great all around car...practical, comfortable, eas

By on Friday, April 17, 2015

Pros: "Good price...very enjoyable to drive"

"Sit up high with a full view of traffic. Love the more vertical windshield. Nice job on the interior. Flip up rear window allows more options in hauling stuff. Solid build. Without the knobby tires the freeway ride is fine."

Performs as expected

By on Saturday, April 04, 2015

Pros: "High level of view, 4x4 quality"

"Purchased the jeep wrangler for my wife to be safe if there was bad weather after she got off work at the hospital late at night. It gives her a higher view of the road and no worries in the snow and ice. However, I still have reservations to the quality of Jeep or Chrysler/Fiat products in general. But, the Sahara offered more of the upgrade comforts such as heated leather seats, hands-free phone use, navigation etc. The wife likes it so, as long as it brings her home safe, I like it too! Last of the true 4x4 vehicles until Fiat gets its hands on it."

Jeep Never Disapoints!

By on Thursday, April 02, 2015

Pros: "it is a JEEP thing!"

Cons: "Lack luster engine for this model year"

"if I had any complaints about my Jeep, it would be the lack luster engine for this model year."

It's a Wrangler...

By on Monday, March 16, 2015

Reason: Bad Gas mileage,needed 4DR

Pros: "its a jeep,4X4,Stereo"

Cons: "Small,Poor MPG,bad weather proofing"

"I bought this Jeep to replace my old 92' Cherokee. It was a great Jeep for moderate Trailing and commuting to work. In the 3 years I had it I only upgraded the tires to the wrangler Rubicon 18" Rims which gave it a little better MPG somehow and made the ride smoother. The seats were very comfortable but took time to wear in. The Interior was very basic and offered no thrills compared to the 2011+ models. The Audio system was very basic but had AM/FM MP3 CD with an AUX jack. Replacing the unit was very easy and only took a couple tools but the wiring was a pain as you will need a computer hooked to the harness to mimic the sounds of the doors and alarms for gauges. Gas mileage wasn't too bad for a v6 but could have been better as I averaged around 250 miles per tank in the city and 350 on Highway trips. The off-road capability is amazing and can handle lots of Muddy paths and has the power to pull over some of the highest hills around Reno, NV. Ground clearance with the Stock 16" Tires wasn't bad but was much better with the 18" Rims the stock Rubicons come with but overall not bad. The two door model is comfortable for the driver and passenger but is a little annoying to get in the back seat with the top on and there is little to no room for a 6ft tall person to fit in the back. Headroom is great for both front and back passengers, the "Freedom top" style for the front passengers is a welcomed addition but is known for poor performing seals as water would leak into the top during bad rainstorms or in the car wash. I would recommend this car to someone that doesn't commute very far to work and that wants to use a Jeep for what its meant to do."

Great Looking, Fun to Drive, and Great value

By on Sunday, March 15, 2015

Pros: "fun to drive and it's a nice looking car."

Cons: "Sound system needs dome upgrading"

"I own a black one with a lift kit and off road tires. The car is a head turner, specially when the roof and doors are all off. The sound system is not that good from the factory. May have to replace the speakers. My model came with a navigation system, blue tooth, leather, and heated seats. I miss the rear camera. Don't think I will do much off Roading it's going to be my toy."

Reliable, fun & easy to drive!

By on Thursday, March 05, 2015

LOVE!

"First time JEEP owner and I'll never own anything else again!!!"

LOVE!

Great SUV

By on Sunday, February 22, 2015

Reason: Newer model

Pros: "All around a fun vehicle at a reasonable price."

Cons: "Wish that both the back seat could totally fold down."

"Over the years, I have owned two Wranglers prior to this vehicle. These were stick shifts because of the lack of response in the automatics. With the 285HP engine and new auto transmission, response is not a problem. Blending into traffic on entering the expressway is no problem, acceleration is all that is needed to blend in efficiently. Structural integrity: I hit a deer doing 72 MPH ($4300 damage). When the officer arrived he said, "I didn't know these vehicles were so well built." I'm glad they are! I was able to drive the vehicle until it was repaired. Recently took a 5500 mile trip to the West coast and back. Comfort was totally acceptable and soft off roading completely satisfactory. Milage: 21.5 MPG, much more than I expected, but then a lot of open road driving. Even at 70MPH limit I never went over 65MPH. Also, 4WD in winter is great."

best off road performance of any i have driven

By on Friday, February 20, 2015

I want this car

"Like everything about it"

A goat named Jeep

By on Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Pros: "This thing will go anywhere"

Cons: "Access to rear is limited and awkward ."

"The Rubicon option is the only way to go with a jeep. I call this thing My Goat, because this Jeep will handle more than the average driver will ever put it through. Extra stiff suspension with gas shocks, skid plates underneath, Dana 44 axles front & rear, extra heavy transmission, extra heavy transaxle, front & rear locking differentials, sway-bar disconnect, side rock rails, & more. I occasionally need a rugged 4-wheel drive vehicle & this Jeep is beyond expectation & comfortable to boot! The dealer has been first class all the way. The only drawback is that this vehicle is with limited comfort on highway drives ----drives more like a truck (which I kinda like)."

FIRST TIME TO OWN A JEEP!!!!

By on Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Pros: "IT CAN HOLD A LOT OF FOLKS COMFORTABLY & CAN TOW ,"

Cons: "THE FIRST 2 YEARS IT PERFORMRD GREAT....THEN IT NE"

"I BOUGHT MY 2007 JEEP SAHARA..IN RENO FOR $38.000.00. IT HAS BEEN GREAT...NOW THAT MY CHILDREN ARE YOUNG ADULTS..THEY HAVE THEIR OWN CAR'S AND I FIND IT'S TOO BIG FOR JUST ME...SO IM LOOKING TO DOWN SIZE MY VEHICLE...WITH POSSIBLY A LIBERTY OR THE 2 DOOR MODEL..."

VERY NICE CAR TO DRIVE

By on Wednesday, February 11, 2015

"VERY NICE AND SAFE CAR TO DRIVE"

Best SUV Ever

By on Friday, February 06, 2015

Pros: "Goes anywhere and it holds a ton of stuff!"

Cons: "Back seat is a little tight on the 2 door"

My beautiful Blue!

"I've always wanted a blue jeep, and now I have the perfect one. The only thing...I should have gotten the automatic windows, but I can live without them :)"

My beautiful Blue!

Awesome!

By on Thursday, February 05, 2015

Pros: "Great vehicle for on or off-road use."

@rest.

"My first Wrangler, and I love it. True offroad fun and no problem driving for everyday use. Just got to find a way to keep it away from the wife."

@rest.

Always been a Jeep person.

By on Sunday, February 01, 2015

Pros: "Only a legend in my mind"

Cons: "Expensive. Try Toyota"

"So sad to see the Jeep turn into a TIN CAN. The outer shell dents even when you wash it, and it is marked as a trail vehicle. My old 1998 Cherokee was more a Jeep than this recycled beer can. Oh, by the way, the dash rattles like plastic."

best jeep ever!

By on Saturday, January 31, 2015

"I live where winters are nasty!snow ice cold we get it ! jeep runs with no problem! even though nothing is good at all onice! but it is great in the winter!real fun in the summer!"

Its alright

By on Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Pros: "jeep wave"

Cons: "all above"

"When i bought this sahara jeep with almost everything in it, i thought it would be a dream. I was expecting something more comfortable. -The chair does not have enough adjustments -Wheel horse power is 189, not 285 -suspension is not as good as i expected -It drives okay... decent car -the opposite of a sports car -hard top hard to take off by yourself -dings easily -rust spot forming on door the worst part is, when i rolled it off the lot (literally), the center console lifting tab broke off. not impressed with jeep. in the city i get 13mpg. off roading isnt as fun as in a truck. feels fake and plasticy. i cant wait until i find time to trade it in for a sedan again. i came from a 2008 volvo s40 manual to a 2013 jeep wrangler sahara.... aaaandd il be going back to either a volvo or bmw very shortly."

It's a Jeep

By on Saturday, January 24, 2015

Pros: "It's a Jeep, what else is there to say?"

Cons: "I haven't done all my upgrades yet."

"You don't buy a Wrangler if you want a quiet luxury type car. It's boxy, doesn't get the greatest of gas mileage, and rides rough. But that's exactly why you buy it. It's a fun car to drive. It's a Jeep, you either "get it" or you don't, in which case I hear Toy-o-ta makes a very boring car one might enjoy. Compared to my '91 Wrangler this is a luxury car. Like Jeeps of old, this one is easy to work on. Easy to get to the engine bay for fluid changes etc. Like any other car, take care of it and it should be fine."

Not for everyone

By on Thursday, January 22, 2015

"First start by saying my last two vehicles were Nissan Frontiers, which I loved. BUT, it was time for something new. I've always been intrigued by the wrangler but was skeptical of chrysler products. If I was going to get an SUV it had to be unique so the Wrangler Unlimited Sport fit that perfect. Pros: short wheel base and pretty agile, engine and transmission feel great, very versatile, looks cool, capable off road, has the features I need. cons: They are expensive! had to get seals replaced after 2 weeks for. drivers side leaking, but they were dilgent and fixed it. solid axle makes it a bit swirly, but not bad (vehicle isnt meant for freeway anyway. Summary: This just a fun vehicle to drive! ...I highly recommend the alpine stereo upgrade, as the factory sounds horrible! Head unit is a poor design as the button for BT and USB are the same, so if you synce you rphone, but plug in an Ipod, you cant have both, so you have to either use aux plug, or stream music via bluetooth. If you have a dog i suggest getting the "dirty dog - trench covers"...when the seats are flat in back there is a huge trench that could be a hazard."

Very enjoyable ride, fun driving manual shift.

By on Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Pros: "Great 4x4 for snow and good gas mileage."

Cons: "Not much storage space."

"I drive a lot of rugged backroads on a daily basis and winters in Michigan are long, cold and snowy. The Wrangler has never failed me yet and it has 113,000 miles. The manual transmission is the best one to drive."

I enjoy driving it.

By on Sunday, January 18, 2015

Pros: "goes anywhere, fun to drive and cost to own is low"

Cons: "Would not recommend to people who text and drive."

"This vehicle is a blast to drive, especially if you enjoy a stick shift. Very quick steering. Don't take your eyes off the road or you will be off the road. Can't wait to get this one paid off so I can upgrade to a Rubicon."