2010 Jeep Wrangler

Based on 671 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

Love my Wrangler

By on Friday, May 16, 2014

Pros: "Everybody loves my Wrangler"

Cons: "low gas mileage, but the dependablity is worth it!"

"Wranglers arent luxury vehicles. I would get another one in a heart beat. Gas mileage isnt great. I had to take it back several times, 2 recalls and each clamp to the hood broke while driving and each at seperate times. Even so it's been extremely dependable, expecially with the weather in my area. I feel safe in it. Absolutely love having the top off/down. I got both the hard top and the soft top when bought it and glad I did so. The 4door is roomy."

Watch out Jeep quality is just not up to par

By on Saturday, May 03, 2014

Pros: "OFF ROAD CAPABLE"

Cons: "JEEPS HORRENDOUS QUALITY AND CORPORATE GAME PLAYIN"

"Traded 2008 4 door Rubicon with 40k miles. Engine was using a quart of oil every thousand miles. Jeep thinks this acceptable. Maybe in 1969 ? Trade up to 2014 4 door Rubicon. With 1200 miles poping noise heard when turning and over bumps from passenger side. Traced down to separated welds at inside of passenger fender. Dealer will not replace car. Spoke with corporate about dissatisfaction and requested new vehicle. 2004 Grand Cherokee severe transmission problems. 2006 2 door Rubicon,no issues.2007 Commander, successfully sued Chrysler and won over ongoing wind noise issues. BUYER OF JEEP VEHICLES BEWARE THESE STATEMENTS ARE FACTUAL, I HAVE SPENT ALOT OF MONEY WITH JEEP TO BRING YOU THESE TRUTHS, BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

3 years of fun so far!

By on Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Pros: "Fun, easy to drive, strong off road"

Cons: "Mileage, power, exterior part integrity"

"I'm very pleased with my 2011 Wrangler Unlimited. It's painfully slow/underpowered, doesn't stop very well, and gets poor mileage...but it's easy to drive, easy to clean, and is just fun. I look forward to driving it every day, it never gets boring. Aftermarket parts make this car easy to change into whatever you want it to be....daily driver, offroad monster, or something inbetween. I am thinking about a newer model with the more powerful engine and refined transmission. I could also spend $7k and supercharge this one..decisions, decisions."

2007 Jeep-great car despite minor problems

By on Monday, April 21, 2014

Pros: "Customizable, fun to drive, amazing resale value"

Cons: "loud at high speeds, mpg in city, limited room"

"I have had my 2007 Jeep Wrangler Sport 2D (Automatic) for about 2 years and have put about 20,000 miles on it so far. Overall, it is a great car. The extremely customizable, I've made some aftermarket improvements (lift, offroad tires, power programmer)and will continue for years to come. Also just the driving experience surpasses almost any car on the road. There isn't anything better than the top and doors off on a sunny day. I love this Jeep, but I have had some problems along the way in just the 20,000 miles I've had it. Because the 2007 model is the first of the JK generation, it is prone to many small problems that I've experienced in both my car and online research. I have had to replace the shift linkage in my transfer case, the transmission cable for the main shifter, some wobble in the steering wheel, and some other small problems. So overall, I would hands down recommend someone to get a Wrangler, but would advise a 2008 JK or newer to avoid a lot the kinks Jeep has gotten out along the way."

Awesome Jeep for tooling around.

By on Saturday, April 12, 2014

Pros: "Holds it's value extraordinarilly well."

Cons: "Tough for a 5'6" female to climb into."

"My second Wrangler. The full doors are great in the winter, but for summer, half doors would be better. A little difficult to get in as it is higher than the older Wranglers. No room inside for anything but sitting behind the wheel. Still, the Wrangler is for fun-the shore, the mountains, camping or hiking. Getting it muddy and sloppy is what it is made for. Definitely not recommended as an everyday car-can't get in wearing a dress (don't know if a guy is wearing a dress whether it is easier)"