2010 Jeep Wrangler

Based on 745 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

absolutely love it

By on Saturday, November 05, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive,"

Cons: "limited storage"

"this car is extremely reliable on or off the road. it handles in the snow better than any car I've ever driven."

Most enjoyable vehicle ever

By on Monday, October 25, 2010

"This is the second jeep I've owned and I've enjoyed them both. I would recommend the jeep wrangler to anyone who enjoys SUV's. Granted they are limited on space, but the back seats fold forward if you need more room. It's great fun to drive, a lot of power in this 6 cylinder engine. The interior is better than it was in 1995 when I owned my first jeep. They have improved over time. An overall great vehicle."

GREAT FOR WHAT IT IS

By on Tuesday, August 03, 2010

"All the rants about it being gutlees or whatever may be true but its a off road vehicle not a performance vehicle! "ruby" gets around more then enough and fast enough on a trail"

Jeep Jeep

By on Monday, August 24, 2009

"I love my jeep. the most fun you can have in a 4x4 . Gas guzzlin hog but I dont care. I have had so many complements on my car its sick. Kinda makes me wonder how other car owners feel about the car they drive. My daughter named it spike so its like a pet to her. I swear it has a mind of its own and just wants to go everywhere. From the city to the mountains. its fun anywhere"

Awesome vehicle but minor issues

By on Thursday, April 05, 2007

"I love my 2007 Jeep Wrangler X Spkg! It's my first Jeep and I plan on keeping it for 10 or 15 years. But ever-since I purchased it, I've had an issue with an excessive crank time. It doesnt happen all of the time and doesnt appear to follow any pattern or be affected by weather changes. I've gone to the dealer regarding the problem but they were unable to duplicate it and so, I had to go home without having the issue resolved. I plan on video taping every start up so Ican have proof. Other than that, I LOVE MY JEEP!!! Inspite of the crank issue, I am soooo glad to get my Jeep and would not trade it for anything. I love the look, feel when driving and that it's a V6 and not a 4 banger. I love how tall it is and that they've widdened the vehicle so it won't be as tipsy as the older models. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE MY JEEP!!!!"

Awesome Jeep I love it!

By on Monday, February 24, 2014

Pros: "great in sand or snow, fun to drive, felt safe in"

Cons: "seats in back are uncomfortable for long trips"

"Its great for driving on the beaches, top is convertible 3 different ways which is awesome, for the money I paid for it though with all the options its still was worth it. Don't get the xyilion pkg though it is not worth it for five thousand they do not cover everything the dealership says it does. Overall though I have had no problems with it and I traveled from Florida to Pennsylvania in it. Its great on mileage as far as highway goes and if driving locally I get around 22mpg., despite what mfg.sticker says."

Great vehicle

By on Sunday, May 30, 2010

"This 2009 4 door is the first Jeep I've purchased new (have a few oooold Jeeps currently as well). No regrets whatsoever. I don't want it to drive like a Tahoe...I want it to drive like a Jeep! If I treat it right, I can get around 475-500 miles on a tank of gas. I rate the reliability as excellent because I received the Lifetime Powertrain Warranty at the time of purchase, which is pretty comprehensive. Security is always an issue with a drop top Jeep, but aftermarket companies like Tuffy Security Products offer wonderful products to secure your valuables when the top is off!"

I love my Wrangler

By on Friday, April 16, 2010

"I always wanted a Jeep, and finally decided it was time. It's 3 years old now (2007 model) and I still love it! Fun to drive, easy to get around town, looks great, reliable. So far I've only had regular oil changes and recently, changed the rear brake pads and had a brake flush. Zero repairs, everything runs great at 30K miles. The Freedom Top is great, although too heavy to remove the whole top by myself (or even with 2 friends), it's very easy to remove the panels over the driver and passenger side, so it's easy enough to convert to a semi-convertible. The panels fit in the back so you can take them with you, if you want to replace them on the go. One con is limited cargo space. I removed the back seat (which was kind of difficult to get into anyway), and now have plenty of cargo space. I don't have kids so I don't need a back seat. I installed handgrips on the roll cage for my boyfriend to hold on to as he complains about being a "bobblehead" -- the Jeep is an off-road vehicle, after all, it's not like cruising in a Lexus... :o) But it is suprisingly comfortable. The Jeeps I have been in before were pretty rough, this one is definitely a plush yuppie Jeep in comparison. 2007 they started the wider body style, that may have something to do with it. (Of course the carpeting, power windows & door locks, ac and satellite all contribute to the yuppie-ness) I was rear-ended two years ago, the Jeep held up very well, all I had to do was replace the rear bumper that was scratched. I'm very glad I bought this vehicle and I hope to have it a minimum of 10 years."

Highly recommend

By on Monday, November 17, 2008

"Girls, you will feel safe driving alone in this Jeep. Good highway stability (4 door). Get Nitrofil in tires for best ride. Fun, practical, totally reliable. Hard top is heavy - removal is a 2 person job. I get 21 - 23 MPG highway, 13 - 16 city. Mine sprouts an occasional slight leak at windshield or door in heavy rain. Still a jeep at heart. Worth it extras: sound upgrade for music lovers, power doors and windows for safety. My third Jeep."

Love my Jeep Rubicon

By on Sunday, July 26, 2015

"Jeep fan through and through. Awesome vehicle, often berated for uncomfortable ride---my thought is that you don't buy a Jeep for a Cadillac-type ride or experience. It's a Jeep; you either love them for what they are or you shouldn't buy one. That being said, the ride is still very comfortable, and noise levels are the very quiet compared to earlier models I've owned. I've not had any issues whatsoever with my 2014 Rubicon 2-dr. I have taken it on several long distance trips (+700 miles/trip)...I am always very comfortable in my Jeep. Only minor complaint I had was that the stock headlights were very weak, and I had trouble seeing at night. This was easily corrected that problem by installing LEDs headlight bulbs."

only think I don't like is the gas milage.

By on Friday, January 31, 2014

"This is my 5th Wrangler. Only one with auto trans,prefer manual.added Bola dual exhaust and a K&N filter charger. Better gas milage as long as you don't get on it. Will probably get another one.once you drive one for awhile just don't want anything else"

One of my favorite vehicles

By on Saturday, January 11, 2014

Pros: "Great fun to own/drive"

Cons: "Mileage not the best..."

"I love this Wrangler! It is fun to drive, it is very capable and I feel safe inside. I think it actually rides quite well and quietly on good smooth roads. On bad or potholed roads, it is a bit jouncy and rides like a.....well, like a Wrangler! If a Jeep Wrangler is what you really want, nothing but a Jeep Wrangler will do! And, my Wrangler has been very reliable and problem free..."

Fun to Drive

By on Monday, January 06, 2014

Pros: "Price, goes almost anywhere"

Cons: "not for large familys"

Grand staircase

"My jeep has taken me eveywhere I wanted to go. Small enough to go on trails, large enough to take all my fish,hunt and camping equipment."

Grand staircase

It's not a car, it's a Jeep.

By on Saturday, December 28, 2013

Pros: "Rugged and durable. Iconic design."

Cons: "Awkward driving dynamic on the highway."

"I would not trade my 2013 Jeep Wrangler (JK) for anything on the road. For less than $25K, the Wrangler is tough as nails off road and reliable and fun on the road. It is a perfect weekend car for golfing and off road fun. It gets the job done in bad weather and difficult driving conditions. You will never "bottom out" and damage the undercarriage with a Wrangler - the ground clearance is amazing. Great Wrangler tires. It is not a comfortable, cushiony ride, but if you are considering a Wrangler that is not what you are looking for. The Wrangler can go anywhere. If you are tired of identical, boring cars and you want something more exciting, consider a Wrangler."

The perfect all-around vehicle!

By on Saturday, September 21, 2013

Pros: "Great fun in any climat"

Cons: "Gas milage is low."

"Converable in the summer, 4x4 in the winter. Looks great, runs great. Not a speed demon, hard on gas. I have the unlimited, a must with kids. Upgrades are limitless."

good jeep

By on Thursday, August 15, 2013

Cons: "it rides like a jeep"

"I have had it for three years.ai put 26000 miles on it with no expense. Black leather is sharp with black top and fenders and grey body."

Charisma

By on Monday, June 24, 2013

"It is just pure fun all the time"

the best Vehicle I've ever owned..American Pride..

By on Monday, March 26, 2012

Pros: "Roomy inside, Looks Tough..."

Cons: "Not for People with short Legs."

"The name Jeep is an American Legend ...Originally Built to serve Proudly along side our Men in Uniform ..Later became a part of the American Lifestyle ..What started out as an awkward looking little General Purpose Vehicle for the US Army has Blossomed into a Vehicle to challenge other makes such as Hummer and Landrover..I am a Jeep Wrangler Owner...And very Proud of my Jeep ....I'd tell anyone who asks me what to Buy...My answer is Jeep..Let keep America Working ..."

i love it. pure and simple. Its a JEEP!

By on Friday, March 23, 2012

"The new hardtop configuration is a plus. security with the option for open sky in a couple of minutes. A convertible that can be driven in all weather and road conditions without the worry of damage.The owner doesn't have to stare at it in the garage from November to May because it may rust if taken out. Gas mileage is not the best but you don't buy a Jeep because your worried about the price at the pump, although it would be nice if they tried to field a more eco friendly powerplant in future models."

Always a good time

By on Sunday, February 12, 2012

Pros: "Gas mileage averages around 20 mpg, moon roof"

Cons: "None!"

Her first time in the desert.

"This is the third Wrangler Sport I have owned. It has come a long way since my first one in 1990. My favorite new feature is the miles per gallon display right on your dash. It also shows miles till empty. Everything is electric in this model including door locks and windows. While it drives like a car, it plays like a Jeep!"

Her first time in the desert.

Jeep Wrangler, true American vehicle, go topless!

By on Sunday, February 12, 2012

Pros: "Fun daily driver, easy to change spare tire"

Cons: "Difficult to get in"

From urban streets to off-road animal!

"Jeep Wrangler is reliable vehicle that holds its value well. I have become a loyal Jeep owner as this JK is my 3rd Jeep vehicle and 2nd Wrangler purchase. With the new JK, comfort and convenience can also be included in this true classic model. Easy to take the top down for enjoying the drive. Not so easy for extra passengers to get in and out of the back seat in the 2-door. Can off-road anywhere even in the stock model. My favorite part is not only driving my Wrangler anywhere with the top down, but waving when I go by another Jeeper. When you drive a Wrangler, it's not just a vehicle, it's to experience a "Jeep thing"."

From urban streets to off-road animal!

Excellent vehicle

By on Friday, February 10, 2012

"You have an convertible for the sundays morning, after church, to later ending on a mountain or beach front after crossing a dirt road for only 4 wheel drive vehicle trusting that your very nice clothe will not get dirty, because you are going to make it untile the next end ridding the car, not walking. Standard is the perfect transmission for this vehicle, automatic does not worth any penny."

Fun

By on Thursday, January 26, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive. Climbs hills and manuvers well."

Cons: "Would like a lower gear in 1st, keep the high gear"

"It is a Jeep,so don't expect a ride like a luxury car or handling like a sports car. Mine does about 22-23 mpg if I keep my speeds 65 or under. I have had no problems at all and just like diving it. Wish they could make 1st gear a little lower while keeping high the same with the manual transmission."

LOVE IT!!!

By on Sunday, January 22, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive!!"

"I love this vehicle so much I went out and bought a second one! It climbs out of anything! It is very fun and comfortable enough for everyday driving. I have an 08 and an 11, one I play with and the other I keep pretty!"

Amazingly versatile great off road

By on Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Pros: "Good to drive on and off roads"

Cons: "Back seat entrance"

"With six speed manual I get 22-26 mpg on highway.Getting in the back seat is difficult on the 2 door but once in seats are comfortable."