2010 Jeep Wrangler

Based on 745 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

absolutely love it

By on Saturday, November 05, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive,"

Cons: "limited storage"

"this car is extremely reliable on or off the road. it handles in the snow better than any car I've ever driven."

GREAT FOR WHAT IT IS

By on Tuesday, August 03, 2010

"All the rants about it being gutlees or whatever may be true but its a off road vehicle not a performance vehicle! "ruby" gets around more then enough and fast enough on a trail"

Jeep Jeep

By on Monday, August 24, 2009

"I love my jeep. the most fun you can have in a 4x4 . Gas guzzlin hog but I dont care. I have had so many complements on my car its sick. Kinda makes me wonder how other car owners feel about the car they drive. My daughter named it spike so its like a pet to her. I swear it has a mind of its own and just wants to go everywhere. From the city to the mountains. its fun anywhere"

Awesome vehicle but minor issues

By on Thursday, April 05, 2007

"I love my 2007 Jeep Wrangler X Spkg! It's my first Jeep and I plan on keeping it for 10 or 15 years. But ever-since I purchased it, I've had an issue with an excessive crank time. It doesnt happen all of the time and doesnt appear to follow any pattern or be affected by weather changes. I've gone to the dealer regarding the problem but they were unable to duplicate it and so, I had to go home without having the issue resolved. I plan on video taping every start up so Ican have proof. Other than that, I LOVE MY JEEP!!! Inspite of the crank issue, I am soooo glad to get my Jeep and would not trade it for anything. I love the look, feel when driving and that it's a V6 and not a 4 banger. I love how tall it is and that they've widdened the vehicle so it won't be as tipsy as the older models. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE MY JEEP!!!!"

Awesome Jeep I love it!

By on Monday, February 24, 2014

Pros: "great in sand or snow, fun to drive, felt safe in"

Cons: "seats in back are uncomfortable for long trips"

"Its great for driving on the beaches, top is convertible 3 different ways which is awesome, for the money I paid for it though with all the options its still was worth it. Don't get the xyilion pkg though it is not worth it for five thousand they do not cover everything the dealership says it does. Overall though I have had no problems with it and I traveled from Florida to Pennsylvania in it. Its great on mileage as far as highway goes and if driving locally I get around 22mpg., despite what mfg.sticker says."