2010 Jeep Wrangler

Based on 684 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

Its a Jeep thing

By on Saturday, September 06, 2014

Pros: "Excellent Engine and off-road abilities."

Cons: "Ride quality if looking for luxury car feel."

"Either you love a Jeep or hate a Jeep. I have owned other Jeeps in the past and this model (2012 and newer) is much improved. Best engine Jeep has ever used. Ironically for a Wrangler actually can overtake many cars on the road. Huge amount of power and acceleration with improved gas mileage. The ride quality is improved and still a little bumpy on the road but overall very good for a Jeep. Decent gas mileage averaging around 19mpg. The soft top is much improved being more quiet and airtight and easier to remove. Improved off-road abilities. Overall I would never own another type of vehicle. Can go anywhere in style."

Jeep, jeep.

By on Friday, August 29, 2014

"Good at what it does."

Very reliable and easy to work on yourself.

By on Sunday, August 24, 2014

Pros: "Solid, dependable, American Made.""

Cons: "Uncomfortable seats, poor gas mileage.""

""Great vehicle that is incredibly versatile. The 4 door is a great option.Don't purchase this vehicle if you are looking for comfort.""

Love my Jeep Wrangler

By on Sunday, August 24, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, lots of aftermarket available"

Cons: "Can't go back to a regular car ever again"

"I love my Jeep Wrangler. Is it the most comfortable car? Is it the most economical car? Is it the most practical car? No, not really. Is driving it with the top and doors off the most fun I can have with my clothes on? Absolutely! I owned a Jeep CJ7 back in the mid 80's and have always wanted to pick up a Wrangler, when the 4 door version came out it became practical to own with a family. I purchased the 2012 because of the engine upgrade and I have not been disappointed. The Jeep has much better power and acceleration than previous models. I really like the interior changes over previous years. It handles well for what it is and as far as I am concerned, it is like an erector set on wheels if you like to modify/accessorize your vehicle. There may be some reliability issues in previous years, but I have had nothing but good experience with mine, although I have not had it long term yet. A Wrangler is a lifestyle vehicle. In my opinion, it is like owning a Harley Davidson motorcycle. There may be better bikes out there, but you had better not tell that to a Harley owner."

Wanted One for Over 20 Years

By on Monday, August 18, 2014

Pros: "Sporty, Fun to Drive"

Cons: "head restraints/floppy back seat/tail gate"

"I have owned this vehicle for about three weeks. I love it for the most part. I absolutely hate the head restraints on the front seats. They are not adjustable angle wise and hit you in the back of the head all the time which is not comfortable. I also don't like the fact that the back seat (I have a two door model) does not fold down flat nor does it lock down when you fold it down. It flops around when you are driving the vehicle. I would just take it out but I don't have the room to store it. I also wish the back tail gate had a button to push on the inside so that you could lock it without having to have the key."