2009 Jeep Wrangler

Based on 780 Ratings for the 2007 - 2016 models.

Great Vehicle.. A must for Jeep lovers!!

By on Friday, March 23, 2012

Pros: "It's a Jeep... just more of it!!!"

Cons: "Ungodly difficult to install the soft-top..."

"Can't believe I waited so long to upgrade to the unlimited... well worth the trade up! Comfortably seats 4 adults comfortably. Gas mileage actually improved overall from my previous TJ."

limited, but fun!

By on Sunday, February 19, 2012

Pros: "REALLY FUN CAR---TONS OF PERSONALITY!"

Cons: "fuel usage, choppy ride, no cargo room"

"Wanted this car for years, and glad i got one! You know going in that the ride is a tad choppy (and it is!), that the fuel economy is a bit of a joke (and it is!), and that the interior space is limited for passengers and cargo."

A whole lot of fun

By on Thursday, February 16, 2012

Pros: "fun, off road capabilities"

Cons: "lack of power for interstate speeds"

"Excellent off road vehicle. Not intended for highway/interstate. Lacks power for the higher speeds required for interstate driving but hey it is a off road vehicle. Overall this is a fun vehicle to drive."

Absolutely love it!

By on Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, great experience"

Cons: "Rear headrests, top end acceleration"

"Absolutely love our 2010 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited. After our 12 year old Nissan finally died, we were looking to replace it with something extremely practical or extremely fun. We went with fun and so far we are very glad we did. The Jeep itself does drive like a truck but has a great turning radius and the ride is actually relatively comfortable. The four door Jeep makes it more practical for a family of four, and the kids love it. The hard top comes off easily and makes for a great experience when riding with our two kids in carseats in the backseat. We did have to modify the headrests in the back for the carseats to fit the way they were supposed to, as the headrests are not easily removed or adjusted, but this was easily fixed with a bungee cord. There are more extensive modifications in online forums, but we wanted them to easily go down and up depending on who was riding with us. The gas mileage has not been great (around 15 mpg), but most of our driving is within a 2-5 mile radius of the house. Top end acceleration is also not great, but satisfactory for highway driving and passing. Overall, extremely pleased and glad to be a member of the Jeep Owners family."

Great vehicle no problems at all

By on Thursday, January 26, 2012

"Bought this jeep new in 2008. Have not had any problems with it. Love the real time navigation. Solid vehicle."

If you want to buy a Jeep, don't expect a BMW

By on Thursday, January 26, 2012

Pros: "Fun and versatile"

Cons: "Gas guzzler"

"I love my Jeep and wouldn't want to drive anything else around town, off-road, or on the beach. It's an excellent car for fun, convenience, reliability, and versatility. I have a Wrangler X with no options (ok, I got AC). I just use the soft top in NE winters and it's fine. It gets a bit loud on the highway, but that's the price of being able to drop the top at a moment's notice. I drive it in NYC all the time and I can't imagine any other car would handle the pot holes as well as a Jeep. It's the first car I ever owned (at the tender age of 45) and I was deciding between a brand new Jeep and a brand new BMW 325xi convertible. The Jeep won as I needed something that could hold my surfboard and navigate on the beach. City, highway, off road - it's all good."

Love this Jeep

By on Sunday, January 22, 2012

Pros: "Confort, Reliable and looks great"

Cons: "blind spots, and price"

"This jeep is a great jeep. I am glad my wife got it for me while I was deployed because I would have never got it for myself. From the comfort of the drive, very reliable and looks great. The only thing I don't like about this jeep like all jeeps is the blinds spots. I am 6 feet 5 inches tall and the mirror is just to low. Other than that it is great."

Won't ever own anything else.

By on Sunday, January 22, 2012

Pros: "FUN !"

Cons: "Slightly underpowered."

"I have owned alot of vehicles over the last 32 years and this is by far my favorite. Perfect for western Pa weather. 4 wheel drive in the winter and a convertible for the summer. Rides and drives far better than previous wranglers such as YJ's AND TJ's. Only minor complaints: A bit thirsty for a V-6 and slightly underpowered. Chrysler has solved both for 2012 so I will be ordering one soon. Another plus is resale value which is why I can afford to trade my 2011."

A Beast

By on Friday, January 20, 2012

Pros: "Roomy for all."

Cons: "A little Bouncy...but its a JEEP !!"

"Bought the 4dr Wrangler after having a child and needing a backdoor...this is by far the best Jeep Ive had..previously owned 1997,2005,2009, and now 2010 Great roomy family vehicle still able to leap a giant hill in a single bound!"

My 2011 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited is Awesome!

By on Monday, January 16, 2012

Pros: "Great vehicle. Handles/drives awesome!"

Cons: "Good storage for most people, however I need more"

You're gonna love this Jeep!

"I really do love my 2011 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited. I have been so pleasantly surprised at how great it handles and the tork and power it has. I wish I could keep it but I've got to have a big vehicle with alot of extra storage space for my business as a contractor as well as a musician that has to haul drums,a keyboard and a small PA system. Putting the back seats down flat does give me plenty of room for my 5 pc. drum kit w/cases but not for the rest of my equipment. I just can't afford 2 car payments either. I love the way my Jeep looks inside, the great stereo, the incredible heat and air conditioning, comfortable seats, the grip of the steering wheel in my hands and especially the tough and rugged outside appearance yet with a touch of elegance with the silver hardtop and 18” alloy wheels. Plus I've always wanted a Jeep since I was about 17yrs.old. Oh well, anyway...no complaints. Oh,by the way, the miles I put on the vehicle are almost entirely highway miles that I would have to travel in my business. I'm just looking for a good home and grateful, conscientious owner like I've been for my Wrangler. I'm also gonna miss the hand waves and acknowledgments from all my fellow Jeep buddies as we drive down the road. If you already own a Jeep you know what I'm talking about. If not...welcome to the Family! : )"

You're gonna love this Jeep!