2009 Jeep Wrangler

Based on 684 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 ... 67 68 69 | Next

4 door wrangler

By on Saturday, July 07, 2007

"Jeep wrangler is a okay utility vehicle, but I would stongly suggest something else if you never plan on seeing dirt or rock. I' ve owned other suv's in the same price range or same monthly payment with 2 and 4wd and they both would have out performed this 07 jeep in every catagory on pavement: comfort, cabin noise, ride stability, fit and finish, standard equipment, hp, torque, towing. I bought this jeep new, straight off the truck. it had scratches and imperfections in the center console and dash, but i guess this is what i should expect for a rugged american vehicle. I wonder how long until the black plastic fenders and bumpers start to fade and the hard plastic dash starts to crack. The vehicle seldom starts on the first turn of the key. There is plenty of room however for 5 people and the manual trans. will even make a newbie comfortable around a stick. This 3.8L engine is a dog though. I'm sorry I really don't have anything nice to say about it. Seats ain't that bad, but the head rests need to go, and needs brighter lights(h.i.d. maybe) and invest in a good alarm system if you plan on keeping anything in this jeep. easy to break into and easy to steal. with all this being said your probably wondering why I purchased this vehicle. Simple, my wife has always wanted a jeep wrangler and I didn't want to deny her. I'm sure I will be a little happier after a 6" fabtech suspension lift and some 20" centerline rims with nitto 36" all terrain tires. That is the only reason I would get a jeep over any other utility vehicle. You can do more to a jeep, and they not only look awsome when you do but they become a serious off-road vehicle when you do. solid dana 44 rear axle is standard. ground clearance, 4.10 4wd system, and water fording are good. If you are buying a jeep and keeping it factory and want to do a little off roading opt for the rubicon!"

Pleasantly surprised

By on Friday, July 06, 2007

"I have been presently surprised by my first Jeep. I have always enjoyed the idea of a Jeep, but never really felt it was overly practical for day to day driving, in that past models have not had the comforts of other vehicles. But with gas prices going up, I needed to trade in the Dodge Ram for something a little easier on the gas mileage, but still able to tow the boat. Buying a Jeep wasn't really on the top of my mind, but after a trip out to Colorado I rode in my cousin's girlfriend's Jeep and fell back in love with the idea of a Jeep. Once back in town i took a few for a test drive - I was really impressed by the 2007 and how much the interiors and creature comforts had improved. The only problem I still had to face was whether to get the two door or the four. I decided on the two door as it was available immediately with the options I wanted. Since buying it I have been nothing but happy - iit's a great vehicle, fun to drive and still tows the boat without any problems. The only word of warning I would give is that in Southwest Florida during July I find it a bit difficult to keep the soft top Jeep cool. But I guess that's what you get when you decide to live about three miles away from the sun. All-in-all I would recommend this vehicle to anyone. It's is fun."

By on Tuesday, June 26, 2007

This So Rocks!!

By on Monday, June 11, 2007

"WE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE OUR NEW JEEP!!! We aren't total outdoor people, but for our everyday vehicle it has been wonderful! We plan on seeing how well it handles the beautiful mountains that surround our town soon!"

Awesome

By on Tuesday, May 29, 2007

"I loooovvveee my jeep! I have a family of 5 and we fit comfortably! My favorite car i've ever owned or drove!"

AWESOME!

By on Tuesday, May 15, 2007

"We have a 2000 Jeep Wrangler that our daughter drives. It has been flawless with the inline 6 and 90,000 miles. We gave it to her after a couple of years because it was too small and not practical. Enter the new 4 door. I was excited about the Toyota Fj and Toyotas reputation for quality and reliability. But in the process of shopping around I looked into the new Wrangler 4 door unlimited. VERY IMPRESSIVE! The extra room was just right the added features of power windows and locks and much improved stereo was awesome. The engine is quiet and smooth and powerful enough. I have no problem passing and towing a trailer. MPG has averaged 18 in very windy conditions. I have had the black 4 door Wrangler for 2 weeks now and have never had this kind of response from passerbys. It is a Jeep. Ride is much improved but stil a Jeep. I love the new interior but it is still a Jeep and lacking holders. But that's the point. It's a Jeep. The freedom top is awesome and summer driving is a blast. I had a chance to test drive a 4 door Wrangler during a late WI winter snow and handling was perfect. My best friend is a gear head and thought I was crazy thinking of the Jeep over the FJ. He had convinced my wife that I might be making a mistake. She in turn convinced me to re think my love affair with the Wrangler. The Saturday I decided to make a final decision I took out the FJ and it convinced me that it was the perfect vehicle even though the top does not come off. I met my buddy at a parking lot and we both drooled and decided that home life would be better with the FJ. I told him I was taking out the Jeep one last time and since he lived by the dealership I would bring it by. This was classic. In less than 10 seconds after seeing the Wrangler in his drive way he picks up his jaw and exclaims "I've never seen one in person. I can't believe I'm saying this, I was wrong, there is no comparison" Long story short we ended up setting up lawn chairs around the Jeep so we could look at it and he got up grabbed his camera so he could take pictures of it. I called the dealership and said I wasnt bringing it back. My own gut feelings told me to buy the Wrangler. The research I did from owners said BUY IT. That's important. Listen to owners not experts. It is a new motor and I don't know what to think about reliablity. I bought the extended warranty and now have bumper to bumper coverage for 100,000 miles so I'm not worried. Jeep did an awesome job of bringing the Wrangler up to 2007 yet keeping the Jeep mystique. Bravo!"

By on Monday, May 14, 2007

By on Friday, May 11, 2007

By on Saturday, April 28, 2007

Love it!

By on Friday, April 27, 2007

"I'd wanted a Jeep since I was 16 and finally bought one. I love it! It's everything I ever dreamed it would be! It drives well, looks great, and is a whole lot of fun! I haven't had any problems with it, but understand that on average, after it is approximately 2 years old, is when the minor problems seem to begin. I love that it's resale value is high, unlike other vehicles. The gas mileage is not good, but if you don't drive too far (unlike me) it's not that big of a deal. It sort of rides rough, but it's a Jeep not a luxury sedan. It comes with the "whole lot of fun" territory!"

Previous | 1 ... 67 68 69 | Next