2009 Jeep Wrangler

Based on 735 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

1st time owner

By on Friday, August 01, 2008

"2007 Wrangler X with S package. Tremendous fun to own. Tow behind motorhome. Minor problems quickly fixed by dealer. Enjoy off road capability. Easy to manuever in town. Modest fuel economy. Recommend three piece hardtop. Sirius radio great away from town."

By on Sunday, July 27, 2008

"I've owned alot of vehicles and alot of jeeps in my lifetime but this one is the absolute best! This jeep gives you the reliablility and excitement of a 4wd jeep but gives me the room I had been lacking with a family. I know, especially these days with gas prices being what they are, that it could give me better gas mileage. But I wouldn't trade it in for all the hybrids and electrics on the road. They'll have to bury me in it. :-)"

'07 Sahara 2dr

By on Thursday, July 10, 2008

"My suggestion if you are buying the vehicle and can only afford one top, buy the hard-top. It is the difference between night and day as far as comfort goes. PLUS it's in three-pieces so you can easily remove sections for your needs! BUT TRUST ME, get the hardtop!! It's so worth it. To add to this new line, it is very comfortable. I know it's a Jeep, who cares about comfort? Well when you don't live on top of a mountain or in a mud pit, you do have to drive there! Other than that, it's a Jeep, and it lives up to it's predecessors. You'll love it if you love the outdoors."

I LOVE IT!!!

By on Wednesday, July 02, 2008

"I love my Jeep Unlimited...traded my Ford F250 diesel for it and do not regret it at all..only thing is..it's under powered, but I knew that before I bought it...reading everyone elses review...I have pulled a 13ft travel trailer from Florida to Western North Carolina (Smokie Mountains)...it struggled a little but not as bad as I thought...gas mileage sucks...but again I knew that before I bought it...when I pulled the camper...it averaged about 12mpg...which again was better then I expected...I LOVE the MYGIG!!!! The radio is AWESOME...i don't have any problems with leaks, with both tops (dual top option)...I AM SOO HAPPY WITH MY PURCHASE thus far!!"

Awesome

By on Tuesday, May 29, 2007

"I loooovvveee my jeep! I have a family of 5 and we fit comfortably! My favorite car i've ever owned or drove!"